Clear All
  • Will777
    Goon
    • Jun 2014

Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

Originally posted by TheForgott View Post
    Awesome answer, Duke! Thanks for the response
    Hi,

Awesome we got someone to answer questions finally! I got few questions too:

1. In EvE when I attack someone I have 3 attack options. As ghost I want to have ghost tag as 1st option, power shot 2nd and execute as 3rd. I want these things to be fixed once I set them. The 1st option usually seems to reset to normal attack for unknown reason even though I'm not dead. Is this by design? I think it's annoying. I don't mind if the attacks go normal attack if I'm dead but please let the attack options be restored for next war.

UWE_Duke: I am aware of this issue. Might fix it sometime later. Problem should be when you use an assistive skill, it clears up the offensive skill list. I suspect they share the same list.

2. When combining lieutenants can we have the list sorted by lieutenant rarity and with the collapsible lists(epic/rare/uncommon/common) as the main lieutenant list? I have 130 some lieutenants and its too long list to scroll around.

UWE_Duke: I think this may get improved in 2017, depends on how we prioritize the client side tasks.

3. When fusing lieutenants and I have lets say 3 x 5 star lieutenants and one of them is leveled up and then I fuse 2 copies away I lose the level up experience from this remaining lieutenant. Is this as designed?

UWE_Duke: I am aware of this issue. It's been like this forever. I will take a look at this when I have time.

4. for EvE we have the health pack and armor pack buttons in the main view. Can we have the number of packs left on top of each button?

UWE_Duke: We will put this into the task queue.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 01-02-2017, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Quaranj
      Boss
      • May 2015

Originally posted by Will777 View Post
      Hi,

1. In EvE when I attack someone I have 3 attack options. As ghost I want to have ghost tag as 1st option, power shot 2nd and execute as 3rd. I want these things to be fixed once I set them. The 1st option usually seems to reset to normal attack for unknown reason even though I'm not dead. Is this by design? I think it's annoying. I don't mind if the attacks go normal attack if I'm dead but please let the attack options be restored for next war.
      Did you use Adrenaline Rush?

I have noticed that my attack buttons change back to normal attack on both my Ghost mini and Titan when using Adrenaline Rush, Rally, Riot Shield, Impervious etc. It appears that using a skill that can be used on self or team-mates resets the attack buttons.

Comment

• the3
        Goon
        • Oct 2014

Speaking about that more attack options would be great, sniper/ghost and sin/reapers have to scroll trough skills a lot, adding 1 or 2 more options would be awnsome

Comment

• omerta
          Goon
          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by socool View Post
          1. Azura Power , Increase all bonus damage by 5 % at 1 star. What exactly is the bonus damage ? For example : Precise Blade lv1 Deal 210% Base Damage, Does it count 5% of the additional 110% ? This is just an example and I do not really fully understand her ability, please clarify.

UWE_Duke: What you said is correct, it counts 5% of the additional 110%. So if you are using 2 token attacks, or Red Countess/Poppy, Azura will gain some nice bonuses. And also, Azura works for buildings as well.
          Does Azura also boost the +60 building damage from heavy weapon's demolition skill level3?

Comment

• Massmurder
            Consigliere
            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by omerta View Post
            Does Azura also boost the +60 building damage from heavy weapon's demolition skill level3?
            I believe that's what Duke is saying but at 1 star she only gives 3 extra damage. The same as a 2* backfire.

Comment

• Will777
              Goon
              • Jun 2014

Hi,

UWE_Duke: I am aware of this issue. Might fix it sometime later. Problem should be when you use an assistive skill, it clears up the offensive skill list. I suspect they share the same list.

2. When combining lieutenants can we have the list sorted by lieutenant rarity and with the collapsible lists(epic/rare/uncommon/common) as the main lieutenant list? I have 130 some lieutenants and its too long list to scroll around.

UWE_Duke: I think this may get improved in 2017, depends on how we prioritize the client side tasks.

3. When fusing lieutenants and I have lets say 3 x 5 star lieutenants and one of them is leveled up and then I fuse 2 copies away I lose the level up experience from this remaining lieutenant. Is this as designed?

UWE_Duke: I am aware of this issue. It's been like this forever. I will take a look at this when I have time.

4. for EvE we have the health pack and armor pack buttons in the main view. Can we have the number of packs left on top of each button?

UWE_Duke: We will put this into the task queue.
              Thanks for prompt reply Duke!

Comment

• Will777
                Goon
                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                Did you use Adrenaline Rush?

I have noticed that my attack buttons change back to normal attack on both my Ghost mini and Titan when using Adrenaline Rush, Rally, Riot Shield, Impervious etc. It appears that using a skill that can be used on self or team-mates resets the attack buttons.
                Yeah. It seems like that's the reason for the reset. I don't like this behavior. Hopefully it can be changed.

Comment

• Missy
                  Thug
                  • Jun 2014

Try seating the LT before you fuse. I remember seeing a post about this once and someone said you keep the levelled up copy if you seat him (in inner circle) before you fuse.

Comment

• Will777
                    Goon
                    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Missy View Post
                    Try seating the LT before you fuse. I remember seeing a post about this once and someone said you keep the levelled up copy if you seat him (in inner circle) before you fuse.
                    I tried it once and it didn't work. Or then I did something wrong...

It's sort of mixed blessing since I want to keep the experience and levels for LT's which I actively use. On the other hand I don't mind so much in case those unused LT's lose levels since I can then level up them again and easily complete the regarding daily task of level up any LT. So is it a bug or no? I wouldn't say it's a high priority issue anyway.

Also I was thinking about this lieutenants page again. Every now and then I get new lieutenant and the order of the lieutenant changes at that moment. It's not huge issue but it is sort of annoyance too. Would like to have favorite lieutenants page or something so no need to scroll up&down the LT's page so much. Then again might not need this if we would get more loadouts.

Comment

• Xcali1985
                      Head Boss
                      • Jun 2013

I tried it once and it didn't work. Or then I did something wrong...

It's sort of mixed blessing since I want to keep the experience and levels for LT's which I actively use. On the other hand I don't mind so much in case those unused LT's lose levels since I can then level up them again and easily complete the regarding daily task of level up any LT. So is it a bug or no? I wouldn't say it's a high priority issue anyway.

Also I was thinking about this lieutenants page again. Every now and then I get new lieutenant and the order of the lieutenant changes at that moment. It's not huge issue but it is sort of annoyance too. Would like to have favorite lieutenants page or something so no need to scroll up&down the LT's page so much. Then again might not need this if we would get more loadouts.
                      I tried it also and it didn't work. Just tried it again a few minutes ago when i fused to make a 3* Sin and my extra 2* Duke lost all progress even though he was seated as RH.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                        Developer
                        • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                        I tried it also and it didn't work. Just tried it again a few minutes ago when i fused to make a 3* Sin and my extra 2* Duke lost all progress even though he was seated as RH.
                        This should be fixed now. If you have an extra copy left the exp should not be zeroed out. Let me know by replying to this thread if it doesn't work.

Comment

• Dr death
                          Kingpin
                          • May 2013

Here are a couple of questions that we have in our empire:

1. Killing Spree seems to not be functioning as before. We have noticed on quite a few battles that it stop working after about 12-15 tokens (after it was maxed) but the player wasn't killed or wounded.

2. Reaper's Plauge who gets the credit for the player damage? We think it is the reaper when it is applied and the player that attacks them subquently gets the damage credit.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                            Developer
                            • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Dr death View Post
                            Here are a couple of questions that we have in our empire:

1. Killing Spree seems to not be functioning as before. We have noticed on quite a few battles that it stop working after about 12-15 tokens (after it was maxed) but the player wasn't killed or wounded.

answer: Nothing is changed for killing spree lately. It's hard to be sure if KS is locked or not. After 6 consecutive crits it should be locked, unless you face against a strong BlackKnight. Also the flavor text sometimes doesn't show critical message when some other skills like dodge procs. I cannot know the details of your case. but i haven't seen anybody else complaining about KS. So please keep testing, it's most likely not broken.

2. Reaper's Plauge who gets the credit for the player damage? We think it is the reaper when it is applied and the player that attacks them subquently gets the damage credit.
                            answer:
                            - When plague is triggered by target using tokens by themselves, the damage will be counted towards the reaper who applied the plague.
                            - When plague is triggered by reaper's teammates attacking the target, the damage will be counted towards the attacker.
                            - Using super class skills (offensive or assist) won't trigger plague damage on target/self.

Comment

• Reaper9292
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2016

hi duke thanks for answering all the above questions its very helpful to improve our gaming experience and strategy.
                              I had questions about this.
                              how is decided who takes the win and who the loss on a pvp fight or attack within eve if both players are equally strong in power, is it with chance or 1:1 ratio .??
                              how much more attacking power is needed to secure the win 100% of the time .

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                                Developer
                                • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
                                hi duke thanks for answering all the above questions its very helpful to improve our gaming experience and strategy.
                                I had questions about this.
                                how is decided who takes the win and who the loss on a pvp fight or attack within eve if both players are equally strong in power, is it with chance or 1:1 ratio .??
                                how much more attacking power is needed to secure the win 100% of the time .
                                I think attacker bounces if the numbers are the same. This is just edge case and doesn't mean anything.

Attack/defense power fluctuates 5% on both side, so it's safe to say you won't lose if your attack power (with no fluctuation) is 10% higher than the target, assuming no chopper/crimson type powers are involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X