• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Squiffle
    Lieutenant
    • Dec 2012

Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

Originally posted by Massmurder View Post
    In the wiki it claims the veteran level when attacking someone of higher or lower veteran level is what gives the damage boost and mitigation reduction?
    Link, please ?
    The wonderful thing about the wiki is that anyone can fix things that are wrong, but it has thousands of pages, so a post saying "the wiki says X" is not very helpful...

Comment

I have learnt a lot about some game mechanics i wasn't clear on from this thread than I have in 4 years going now of playing UE. Awesome!

Comment

• Massmurder
        Consigliere
        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Squiffle View Post
        Link, please ?
        The wonderful thing about the wiki is that anyone can fix things that are wrong, but it has thousands of pages, so a post saying "the wiki says X" is not very helpful...
        Veteran skill mini-guide
        As far as I tested veteran skill (lvl 5), I sorted out theses effects :

Bonus cc per war, this amount is flat and defeat/victory/dojo/war pts won't modify this bonus :
        lvl 1 : +9,5cc
        lvl 4 : +27,5cc
        lvl 5 : +27,5cc
        ex : you did 2030 pts, lost and have vet 1, you'll get 20,3 + 9,5 = 29,8 (30cc) The amount is always rounded up.
        +2% health per lvl starting at lvl 3
        When attacking a player and winning : +10 dmg dealt, -5 dmg taken per lvl
        When attacking a player and losing : +5 dmg dealt, -10 dmg taken per lvl
        When defending and winning : -5 dmg taken, +10 counterattack dmg per lvl
        When defending and losing : -10 dmg taken, +5 counterattack dmg per lvl
        The bonus dmg can be influenced by dmg reduction (like suppress and concealed shot) and critical strikes (including HS and Reine's ability)

In conclusion, Veteran skill greatly increase combat efficiency and should always be upgraded as high as possible, 👉but take into account that the opponent's veteran lvl will undo yours.👈

This was part of the wiki and I found the original post. Apparently player made info and was never confirmed or denied by past devs. If Duke can confirm or deny then the wiki can be changed finally

Comment

• GQuest
          Soldier
          • Jun 2015

Awesome Duke! Can you tell me if Lady Luck has any effect on Drops, scratchers or crate rolls if seated?

UWE_Duke: Noooooo...
          Last edited by UWE_Duke; 12-23-2016, 07:52 AM. Reason: Answer Questions.

Comment

• Squiffle
            Lieutenant
            • Dec 2012

Veteran skill mini-guide
            You mean http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...hlight=veteran ? That's not the wiki.

The wiki (at http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/w...an_Class_Skill) did used to say this:
            In addition, the phrase "All around bonus" does not pertain to additional damage, increase in percentage, nor the increase of the execution range. (Side note: what the phrase "All around bonus" is actually talking about is up in the air; for now it just means extra coins which would be redundant.)
            (First of all the phrasing is taken directly from in game which is why it's not clarified in the table. Additionally veteran's effects have been tested and with some people pitching in, the following has been compiled.
            +2% health per lvl starting at lvl 3
            When attacking a player and winning : +10 dmg dealt, -5 dmg taken per lvl
            When attacking a player and losing : +5 dmg dealt, -10 dmg taken per lvl
            When defending and winning : -5 dmg taken, +10 counterattack dmg per lvl
            When defending and losing : -10 dmg taken, +5 counterattack dmg per lvl
            which actually does seem to be pretty accurate.

It never "claim[ed] the veteran level when attacking someone of higher or lower veteran level is what gives the damage boost and mitigation reduction"

Regardless, I've updated that wiki page (and hence all the class pages) to reflect the info given in this thread.

Comment

• Massmurder
              Consigliere
              • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Squiffle View Post
              You mean http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...hlight=veteran ? That's not the wiki.

The wiki (at http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/w...an_Class_Skill) did used to say this:

which actually does seem to be pretty accurate.

It never "claim[ed] the veteran level when attacking someone of higher or lower veteran level is what gives the damage boost and mitigation reduction"

Regardless, I've updated that wiki page (and hence all the class pages) to reflect the info given in this thread.
              The wiki might not have said it directly but it had a link to that post, and in that post it has the same info as the wiki along with:

In conclusion, Veteran skill greatly increase combat efficiency and should always be upgraded as high as possible, 👉but take into account that the opponent's veteran lvl will undo yours.👈

Comment

• Squiffle
                Lieutenant
                • Dec 2012

but take into account that the opponent's veteran lvl will undo yours.
                That seems like simply an awkward way of saying that if you have increased damage from veteran but your opponent has damage mitigation from veteran, you'll do less extra damage than you would if they didn't.

Thanks for agreeing that the wiki never said it, anyway. :-)

Comment

• TheForgott
                  Goon
                  • Aug 2016

Wow, the level of transparency and communication is absolutely unprecedented at the moment. Gonna get my question in while I still can!!! Even though it's Christmas Eve Happy Holidays new Devs!!!

Can we Please know the drop rates for ALL of the dice jobs? Omg this would be the best xmas gift ever We've been dying to have an idea on these since launch and get stonewalled on every attempt.

Comment

• Xcali1985
                    Head Boss
                    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by TheForgott View Post
                    Wow, the level of transparency and communication is absolutely unprecedented at the moment. Gonna get my question in while I still can!!! Even though it's Christmas Eve Happy Holidays new Devs!!!

Can we Please know the drop rates for ALL of the dice jobs? Omg this would be the best xmas gift ever We've been dying to have an idea on these since launch and get stonewalled on every attempt.
                    That would be amazing.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                      Developer
                      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by TheForgott View Post

I think it may not be the best idea to disclose all the drop rates in sudden now. In my opinion, challenge jobs LT/drop rate need some rebalance. I would like to announce the new details after we rebalance it in future.

As for the current drop rate and which jobs are the best for common/uncommon/rare, I suggest asking players with Energy build and do challenge jobs a lot. They should be able to give valuable answers.

Comment

• Mist
                        Retired Game Guru
                        • Jan 2013

Yes challenge jobs need a rebalancing imo. Specially jobs after west side. With so many repeated lts including multiple commons for using almost 5k or so energy is frustrating to see. For that much energy it should have at least multiple rare and uncommon lts. Maybe a new map with higher energy for a chacnce at multiple rare and an epic from its job??
                        sigpic

Comment

• Dr death
                          Kingpin
                          • May 2013

Duke thank you for being so forthright with us. This has been an amazing few weeks.

Westside definitely needs revamping. I collect at 95% on a Super LSI account and have been cashing out on a 10%+ basis. This account does Westside almost 3X a level....3-4 times a doesn't have Scarlett or Baron, so that is a pure 95%.

Kate drops in bunches. I may go a week without seeing her, then 3 out of 4 drops.

Comment

• Janus
                            Enforcer
                            • Jan 2015

Thanks for the explanations. I'm glad to see UE went to a company like Gaea--from what I've seen so far it's great. I only wish you all got here sooner.

Comment

• socool
                              Goon
                              • May 2014

Hello Duke and UE Community,
                              I am very glad to see those mysteries revealed. Here are a few additional questions I believe that would also help the community greatly.

1. Azura Power , Increase all bonus damage by 5 % at 1 star. What exactly is the bonus damage ? For example : Precise Blade lv1 Deal 210% Base Damage, Does it count 5% of the additional 110% ? This is just an example and I do not really fully understand her ability, please clarify.

UWE_Duke: What you said is correct, it counts 5% of the additional 110%. So if you are using 2 token attacks, or Red Countess/Poppy, Azura will gain some nice bonuses. And also, Azura works for buildings as well. For splash, Azura only buffs the Whiplash/Valkyrie/MorningStar/Rocket increasing part.

2. Reine Power vs Vice . Let's take an example of 3* Reine and 4* Vice
                              - 3* Reine : On low health, chance to x2 damage
                              - 4* Vice : Clone 65%.
                              So, If you do 1000 Damage, With Reine Proc, You would do 2000 Damage , With Reine Proc, Strengthened by Vice, You would do 1000 + (165% x Clone x2 Damage(200%)) = 3300 Damage ? ( Well I have tested and apparently my damage was tripled when they both proced together. Am I correct in this case?

UWE_Duke: Vice clones the chance part, doesn't clone the damage part.

3. Exterminator Power , + Attack Power on Win ( Max 2%) at 1* . How many tokens to achieve this max ? How many stamina would I do in PVP/Boss to achieve this max ? When will it expire in case of PVP? ( Change target, change boss, certain amount of time, when I swap my load out ? ).

UWE_Duke: This question was answered before. 10 token to achieve max. Counter for PvP and EvE are separate. Expires in 20 mins if not refreshed with hits. Swap load out/seats should not reset it. Resets to 0 if defeated (offensive or defensive)

4. Pitbull Power , When player stats reduced by Opponent, reduce that amount of loss by x %.

UWE_Duke: This power works for Chopper/Illusionist/Crimson/Mayday, also Tigress/Azeron and LTs like them. Ask other players about this power, a lot of people know this.

5. You mentioned about the revamp in Dice Job. What would be the change we are expecting ? A tiny easter egg would be very special for us .

UWE_Duke: No comment for now.

6. I do understand that Legendary and Epic Craft Part are extremely rare when hunting Boss and there is a certain points you need to reach in order to have a chance of obtaining them. I would love to know the required points as well as the drop rate of Legendary/ Epic Craft Parts/ Faction Insignia.

UWE_Duke: There should be boss threshold tables made by players. Please ask around. They should be accurate. Hitting the max threshold should be the best way to get what you need.

7.Whiplash Power. I have tested her many times and her whiplash x only happens to 1 target at a time, never both, and the chance appears to be very high ( I experience it myself and whiplash procs almost as twice as what it is written, is that because the splash procs on 1 target so we get compensated on double the chance ? )

UWE_Duke: Whiplash proc on different targets independently, also herself has +x% splash, that's another splash damage source that can be proc with Whiplash. So it would appear that whiplash proc a lot. Math is not wrong, however implementation might be a bit confusing here.

8. Could us players get a hint of when will be new update/ events in the future ? Events lately have been announced only a day or two before it started. Some of us were not prepared to have time/ money for it.

UWE_Duke: We have been trying to announce it as soon as possible, but the timeline is usually very tight for us to get everything ready for an event say 3 days before the deadline. Many things could change during 3 days, and we do not want to give out any false alarms for event if there's any chance that we will postpone it.

I will update the answers to the main topic. Feel free to ignore the questions that seem to be difficult to answer. Thank you for your time.
                              Last edited by UWE_Duke; 12-28-2016, 05:43 AM. Reason: Answer Questions.

Comment

• TheForgott
                                Goon
                                • Aug 2016

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
                                I think it may not be the best idea to disclose all the drop rates in sudden now. In my opinion, challenge jobs LT/drop rate need some rebalance. I would like to announce the new details after we rebalance it in future.

As for the current drop rate and which jobs are the best for common/uncommon/rare, I suggest asking players with Energy build and do challenge jobs a lot. They should be able to give valuable answers.
                                Awesome answer, Duke! Thanks for the response

Comment

Working...
                                X