Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 76 of 76

Thread: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

  1. #61

    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

    Thanks Duke, I appreciate it. I figured it was something like that.

  2. #62

    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

    i noticed a change on tier 1 class skills such as armor piercing bruiser.
    they now state bruiser : " % increase on attack power vs assasins" is this legit ?.
    warlog still says bonus damage from bruiser tho? whats the deal with it.

  3. #63

    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    i noticed a change on tier 1 class skills such as armor piercing bruiser.
    they now state bruiser : " % increase on attack power vs assasins" is this legit ?.
    warlog still says bonus damage from bruiser tho? whats the deal with it.
    That warlog is not very useful, but technically you do get a little bit damage bonus from the attack power, so can't say it's all wrong.

    I updated the "attack power" for the 4 base class first passive skill because it has been adding attack power all along, saying "attack" is not accurate.

  4. #64

    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

    @Duke : A couple more questions If you have time to answer for me :

    1. Again, It is the Chameleon LT, It he imitates a LT that has their power (no clone) , would they stack together with the original LT, or some part, or not at all. Example LT : Whiplash, Overkill.

    2.Hotwire Proc chance , I know this has been answered many times by you and other old devs, the % chance is the same and would multiply with the stamina spent, but I feel like her proc chance procs more that that 1% chance ( I have been testing a lot and it falls between 3-4% based on a large samples of single token hits).

    Duke: Hotwire will try to roll 80 times if you do a 80 stamina hit. Not roll once and x stamina cost.

    3. Enforcer class in FPS Boss. Well, Enforcer used to absorb and aggro more damage with the original boss, but with the recent FPS Boss, their damage is low , and even If you hit an assassin boss ( counter class ), you would still obtain less damage/points per stamina compare to sniper class hitting sniper/assassin/enforcer boss. Should there be a fix to compensate Enforcer class? Being Enforcer, most players tend to have high defense, which leads to already low damage output on bosses.

    Duke: Aggro maybe just not designed for FPS boss. I don't know. Agreed enforcer do bad damage on fps bosses. It's not only about the aggro, also the skill and the overall game balance on boss is simply off. Might tweak it when we get there.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 03-25-2017 at 12:13 AM.

  5. #65

    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    That warlog is not very useful, but technically you do get a little bit damage bonus from the attack power, so can't say it's all wrong.

    I updated the "attack power" for the 4 base class first passive skill because it has been adding attack power all along, saying "attack" is not accurate.
    are u talking about skills that boost attack power and they can give a small boost to damage also?.
    or in general the attack power.
    what i want to ask is , u can increase the attack power by adding defense stats as well ? does the damage delt increases this way? bcz the attack power is increasing ?

  6. #66

    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    are u talking about skills that boost attack power and they can give a small boost to damage also?.
    or in general the attack power.
    what i want to ask is , u can increase the attack power by adding defense stats as well ? does the damage delt increases this way? bcz the attack power is increasing ?
    If you read my answers carefully, you will find this:

    1. Base damage is calculated based off of: your base attack (white number), your attack power, defender's base defense (white number), defender's defense power.
    2. Base attack contributes to 80% or higher to the damage bonus in the formula.
    3. Base defense contributes to 80% or higher to the damage mitigation bonus in the formula.

  7. #67

    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

    Since you've been fixing a lot of skill descriptions.......is it possible to fix or reword the description on booby trap for heavy weapon class?

    At lvl 3 it says 5% attack strength as damage. Is this true? Or is it lower?

  8. #68

    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    If you read my answers carefully, you will find this:

    1. Base damage is calculated based off of: your base attack (white number), your attack power, defender's base defense (white number), defender's defense power.
    2. Base attack contributes to 80% or higher to the damage bonus in the formula.
    3. Base defense contributes to 80% or higher to the damage mitigation bonus in the formula.
    well i had this case before where my account with 2k attack stat 0 defense stat would do more damage on normal hit than my empire mate with 11700 defense stat and 0 attack on the same target .
    but i guess the fact that attack power contribution to the base damage is low , must prove my case .thanks

  9. #69

    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

    Said "brings 80+% damage BONUS" not all damage. Guess there's base damage like 100, and bonus damage depends on your stats, lts, insignias, etc. And of course 11700 def better than your 2000 attack :'D

    And i join the question about enforcer class in fps bosses: its complete uselessness in fps boss hunting and aa12 shotgun, which seems even more useless, than enf at all.

  10. #70

    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

    Following this topic could you explain the star % range and effectiveness for Violence LT and I believe there is another using same setup though I don't know name... I have a 2* and using my math 3.5% bonus divided by .092 stars results in 38 stars need for full bonus this I need all 9* LTs seated with Violence for max percentage(38-2 for violence diveded by 4=9) now looking at her as I want to move her to a 3* LT 4% bonus .103/stars equals 38.8 stars rounded up 39 less again 3 for Violence and divide again by 4 I'm still at 9 for all surrounding members to gain max benefit... am I understanding this correct and if so where does the star count start to detiriate so I can see how far to get say a balanced line up like all 5* epics to max Vilolence or does the algarithem follow all 9* to the top to continue her max capacity and if so why? Thanks for any help in confirming or understanding further

  11. #71

    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJester View Post
    Following this topic could you explain the star % range and effectiveness for Violence LT and I believe there is another using same setup though I don't know name... I have a 2* and using my math 3.5% bonus divided by .092 stars results in 38 stars need for full bonus this I need all 9* LTs seated with Violence for max percentage(38-2 for violence diveded by 4=9) now looking at her as I want to move her to a 3* LT 4% bonus .103/stars equals 38.8 stars rounded up 39 less again 3 for Violence and divide again by 4 I'm still at 9 for all surrounding members to gain max benefit... am I understanding this correct and if so where does the star count start to detiriate so I can see how far to get say a balanced line up like all 5* epics to max Vilolence or does the algarithem follow all 9* to the top to continue her max capacity and if so why? Thanks for any help in confirming or understanding further
    Pretty sure it stays the same way. It keeps the high standard of stars, because she is getting that much stronger.
    Its supposed to be difficult to reach her max potential, because her max potential is so high.

    Just my point of view.

  12. #72

    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

    So same goes for the sheik as a deflector?? 2% chance with 4 9* LTs around a 1* rare seems to make your 5 LT load a lot weaker... and a 2% aka 1 in 50 tokens coming your way doesn't seem like much bonus at all...

    Also a new note can we expect to see a Jobs based Teir 2 Bonus XP LT anytime soon??

  13. #73

    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

    I use Shiek in my defender load out because I try for as much deflect/dodge as possible. However, I think he could be easily switched out, as there are far better options.
    I agree Shiek has very low deflect potential, but for me, I have no other to replace him with.
    Violence has much higher potential

  14. #74

    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJester View Post
    Also a new note can we expect to see a Jobs based Teir 2 Bonus XP LT anytime soon??
    100% agree with this. After the unexplained nerf of Penelope, I would love a new worthwhile job LT.

  15. #75

    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by NutzOfDeez View Post
    100% agree with this. After the unexplained nerf of Penelope, I would love a new worthwhile job LT.
    They explained it. At a certain level with a certain amount of energy doing a certain job you were pretty much able to level continuously, as you can imagine during events as you can imagine for the big guys that are spending hundreds to do the same, having someone doing this was not good for business so they changed it.

    I personally don't think it's fair and I don't believe her new skill comes close to equal value but it is what it is. Her skill should read x% chance to gain 1xp per job process and scale from there like hot wires.

    So inconclusion some members discovered a way to use the games functions to gain top rewards in a way PA,Kabam didn't foresee. Changes happen, when they are announced in advance, and a clear explanation that is honest, some people will complain, myself included sometimes, but if there is a competitive disadvantage that was not intended then I can see why they would act.

    Now with that being said, I have a mini that is approaching 6k energy and 3k stamina and he's sitting on over 200 refills. When it's ready it's going to grab a top spot.

  16. #76

    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    They explained it. At a certain level with a certain amount of energy doing a certain job you were pretty much able to level continuously, as you can imagine during events as you can imagine for the big guys that are spending hundreds to do the same, having someone doing this was not good for business so they changed it.

    I personally don't think it's fair and I don't believe her new skill comes close to equal value but it is what it is. Her skill should read x% chance to gain 1xp per job process and scale from there like hot wires.

    So inconclusion some members discovered a way to use the games functions to gain top rewards in a way PA,Kabam didn't foresee. Changes happen, when they are announced in advance, and a clear explanation that is honest, some people will complain, myself included sometimes, but if there is a competitive disadvantage that was not intended then I can see why they would act.

    Now with that being said, I have a mini that is approaching 6k energy and 3k stamina and he's sitting on over 200 refills. When it's ready it's going to grab a top spot.
    Ahh makes sense. Guess I must have missed the explanation. My mistake on that one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •