• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jasperr
    Brawler
    • May 2016

empire farmers

There's a guy farming my empire. He already made one of our officers leave. Most players must've had empire farmers. Any tips on how to lose them?
    867495 D9C546
  • Reaper9292
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Re: empire farmers

Originally posted by Jasperr View Post
    There's a guy farming my empire. He already made one of our officers leave. Most players must've had empire farmers. Any tips on how to lose them?
    is he farming for battle points or cash ? if he hotwiring try to upgrade cayman islands.
    try to find the reason to why is he farming u guys and maybe talk it thru and if it doesnt work if he has an empire attack all of his empire members even the very small ones .if any of them message u to why u attacking them let them know why is that and tell them that u dont want to do this but ur being forced to it bcz their guy is being annoying and forcing u guys to stop doing bosses and do pvp on their empire and let them know u wont stop until their guy does .
    good luck

Comment

• mr_teflon
      Lieutenant
      • May 2014

talk it through if possible like already mentioned or farm the crap outta his empire mates, failing that if you are friends with some of the more bigger legend empires get them to farm them when you are farming their empire mates, they will soon get fed up with it.

Comment

• Jasperr
        Brawler
        • May 2016

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
        is he farming for battle points or cash ? if he hotwiring try to upgrade cayman islands.
        try to find the reason to why is he farming u guys and maybe talk it thru and if it doesnt work if he has an empire attack all of his empire members even the very small ones .if any of them message u to why u attacking them let them know why is that and tell them that u dont want to do this but ur being forced to it bcz their guy is being annoying and forcing u guys to stop doing bosses and do pvp on their empire and let them know u wont stop until their guy does .
        good luck
        One of our officers, who now left hoping he'd stop farming us, PvPed him and now he's mad. We're a platinum/diamond empire and he's in abusement park, so we can't touch his empire.
        Last edited by Jasperr; 11-20-2016, 09:48 PM. Reason: Typo
        867495 D9C546

Comment

• tha dude
          Lieutenant
          • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Jasperr View Post
          he's in abusement park
          There's your problem, lol

He'll get bored soon. The more you complain. the more fun it is.

Comment

• phpcb9
            Goon
            • Jul 2014

farm him back or just keep him dead so he doesn't farm your empire mates.

Now if you don't want to put in the effort. You can always cry about it. But that's about as far as crying gets.

Comment

• Raiders
              Goon
              • Sep 2015

Make a fool of yourself in world chat and get more farmers. If you get enough you won't notice him.

Comment

• Jasperr
                Brawler
                • May 2016

Originally posted by Raiders View Post
                Make a fool of yourself in world chat and get more farmers. If you get enough you won't notice him.
                It isn't stupid if it works right?
                867495 D9C546

Comment

• Missy
                  Thug
                  • Jun 2014

Do not hit back.
                  Do not send PMs.
                  Do not reply to PMs. Give no indication that you are upset, or even notice their attacks.
                  Ensure all your empire mates do the same.
                  They will stop eventually.

I cannot stress enough about the "do not PM" rule. PMs will only encourage them to continue. Trust me.

Console yourself with the fact that they are spending real money to hit you, and are not getting good value (in terms of BP and XP) for their spend.

Oh, one more thing, do not start fights with peeps from empires you cannot compete with.

Comment

• Allwyn
                    Hitman
                    • Dec 2016

Also Block him in chats, so this would ensure that you accidentally never message him.

Always keep your money safe in the bank. Since he is in AP he wont get BR from your empire.

He would eventually leave and prey on someone else.

Alternatively, get LS members to farm him (If you can manage that) ....LOL

Comment

• Rabbit Fighter
                      Goon
                      • Mar 2013

Reverse farming is the key. Hit everyone you can beat in their empire. Get your empire involved and pull them. Hit them again, and again, and again. Do this as much as you can. Bring in outside hitters. Basically smother them with hits so they can't play the game.
                      The 2nd phase is infiltration. Get a mini build into their empire. Get a handle on their most active eve players and target them. You can also gain some useful info on how they work as a team. Use this knowledge to start dismantling them from the inside out. I have used this tactic in extreme cases and destroyed some empires completely. It's highly affective if you know how to cause internal strife. Play off their higher levels egos and it's easy.

Never, ever, ever, just sit there silently. Find their weakness and exploit it.
                      All of this requires work, planning, some access to certain rooms in Line and some higher level helpers.
                      In the end. Always have the attitude and dedication to take far more than you lose. If you start a war, start a war. Make it so painful that even if your empire is losing. The enemy will move on to easier victims.

I have to agree with others here. Never PM and above all, never run your mouths on their wall. It leaves links and they will also have bigger friends.
                      You have to play smart and beat them at their own game.

Oh, and stay out of world chat. That is where the crap built LSI builds go to hit down to pad those wrecked stats.
                      In fact, I think I should go hit some of them now

Comment

• DL_Joker
                        Underboss
                        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Rabbit Fighter View Post
                        Reverse farming is the key. Hit everyone you can beat in their empire. Get your empire involved and pull them. Hit them again, and again, and again. Do this as much as you can. Bring in outside hitters. Basically smother them with hits so they can't play the game.
                        The 2nd phase is infiltration. Get a mini build into their empire. Get a handle on their most active eve players and target them. You can also gain some useful info on how they work as a team. Use this knowledge to start dismantling them from the inside out. I have used this tactic in extreme cases and destroyed some empires completely. It's highly affective if you know how to cause internal strife. Play off their higher levels egos and it's easy.

All of this requires work, planning, some access to certain rooms in Line and some higher level helpers.
                        In the end. Always have the attitude and dedication to take far more than you lose. If you start a war, start a war. Make it so painful that even if your empire is losing. The enemy will move on to easier victims.

I have to agree with others here. Never PM and above all, never run your mouths on their wall. It leaves links and they will also have bigger friends.
                        You have to play smart and beat them at their own game.

Oh, and stay out of world chat. That is where the crap built LSI builds go to hit down to pad those wrecked stats.
                        In fact, I think I should go hit some of them now
                        This doesn't work against certain groups, particularly the group the OP is having trouble with. These groups enjoy exchanging hits, and being worth the trouble to call upon friends.

Don't worry about hitting back or calling in for bigger hitters unless you know your empire can handle the backlash. If you start nipping at their heels....

Nobody is asking you to keel over, but if you just ignore them, they'll gain no entertainment from hitting you. Retaliation shows them that you care, and the fact that you care is the only reason they're hitting you.

My Regards,
                        Joker,
                        Lost.

Comment

This is why I am open to only one person in UE and consider about 10 others to chat with once a while that i think are trust worthy despite playing for over 3.5 years . The level some people can take this game to is truly scary atimes and mind boggling but to each their own.
                          Originally posted by Rabbit Fighter View Post

Back in the old days, we had a guy join us and after about 3 months we found out he was a 'spy' for another empire and kicked him. One thing people should remember is that UE doesn't pay the bills or keep you safe at night in REAL life.

Cheers.

Comment

• Cthulu
                            Retired Game Guru
                            • Dec 2014

It's the same as any social situation - consider it a teachable moment for your empire. If you don't like it happening to you, don't do it to someone else. Our behavior in-game can be self-correcting. The others gave good practical advice for different approaches to your situation.

Lots of ways to play the game, farmers are extending an invitation to play their way with all that means.
                            Come join us
                            on the official
                            Underworld Empire Discord Server
                            https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Vishnu
                              Goon
                              • Feb 2015

Keep your cash hidden.Stay dead for longer time.Dont pm him and block him and he will fed away.Remove your ally code from your wall .
                              Though once I used strange strategy.A strong big player farmed my mini just for posting ally code in world chat.I got pissed off ,I used all above mention strategy and along with that started bouncing with 1 stamina hit and then run.By doing so I removed all the strong player he used to farm from news feed and filled his news feed from my mini bouncing on him.A few days I did the same.He was not gaining xp ,cash,bp from me and I used to stay dead for longer time and there was no other stronger player remained in his news feed to attack.So ultimately he had to say sorry .Then I stopped doing 1 stamina bounces on him from my mini.

Comment

Working...
                              X