• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jasperr
    Brawler
    • May 2016

Lt for Reaper

I'm a damage/token based reaper (at least I want to be). im level 357. Low spender. My stats are

755 (+63) attack
    200 (+6) defense
    195 (+64) health
    689 stamina
    500 energy

My Lts are from left to right:

2* Raven
    2* Envy
    3* Layla
    1* Dominee
    3* Gman

I get about 500 extra attack and 300 extra defense from my Lts and insignias.

I want to replace Envy with a rare Lt. I have enough copy's around to make a 3* and at the end of the event maybe a 4*. I'm not sure which Lt I want, I'm considering: Illusionist, Mayday, gutter and Chestity. Which one do you think is best in my build? Also is Illusionist or Mayday better, cause they seem to be very alike.
    867495 D9C546
  • tambunan
    Enforcer
    • Feb 2016

Re: Lt for Reaper

Originally posted by Jasperr View Post
    I'm a damage/token based reaper (at least I want to be). im level 357. Low spender. My stats are

755 (+63) attack
    200 (+6) defense
    195 (+64) health
    689 stamina
    500 energy

My Lts are from left to right:

2* Raven
    2* Envy
    3* Layla
    1* Dominee
    3* Gman

I get about 500 extra attack and 300 extra defense from my Lts and insignias.

I want to replace Envy with a rare Lt. I have enough copy's around to make a 3* and at the end of the event maybe a 4*. I'm not sure which Lt I want, I'm considering: Illusionist, Mayday, gutter and Chestity. Which one do you think is best in my build? Also is Illusionist or Mayday better, cause they seem to be very alike.
    At this point, you might want to decide: do you like free tokens? - keep layla and Envy and max ambush or do you want to deal more damage/more wins? - illusionist should be the one since he was giveaway Lt at this event for top 2500?

IMO considering that you haven't reach the full potential of winning most of your hit - to maximize layla i would suggest you going for damage/debuff route.. if you got both mayday and illusionist use them both (since i assume they both working together)' and if you got plague and your team member had debuff skill i would go for mayday first. And take layla out, not envy - use envy to boost g-man or other for maximum damage.

But thats only my opinion and it might be biased since i was a hardcore user of illusionist lol cheers

Comment

• Faustus
      Thug
      • Mar 2014

tambunan is right about Illusionist. Also consider El Toro.

Comment

• Reaper9292
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

in the long run i think u should considering having 2 attacking loadouts .
        1 for damage and 1 for extra power.
        damage loadout
        layla+envy gman dominee chastity(or gutter on ur first decaps when decap range drops switch it with chastity ).
        1 for extra power (pvp also).
        illusionist+envy raven mayday and layla bcz free tokens is always nice

Comment

• Robhimself
          Lackey
          • Aug 2014

I'm a new reaper here. Lvl 2.
          I'm struggling to find best in slot advice on reapers. Excluding event LTs.
          I currently have:
          7*envy
          8*layla
          6*alpha
          3*Overkill
          3*Vanquish.

I'm looking for a switch for maxing out my damage. And I'm considering mayday over illusionist, since she adds attack. And switching out alpha with a equal El Toro perhaps. And I've heard good things about Gman but not sure what's best.

Any tips?

Comment

• tambunan
            Enforcer
            • Feb 2016

Rob i'm guessing that you're switching from ghost. Me myself benefits from crits but thats rare case - to get critical was somewhat hard and inconsistent with reaper.

I've heard El toro do wonders for some reaper but as far as my experience it does helps you win sometimes with people that close to you and usually lost but somehow he worked inconsistently because depends on chance meanwhile Lt like Mayday or Illusionist always work and helps you to win.

As for G-man, trust me he works pretty good for uncommon. the best way to test/prove it was using him to attack Titan with turtle 3 the piercing damage he gives somewhat good if you're already building those stacked damage from bloodlust. Well of course if he wouldn't do any good if you're already had reaper.

With the way your Lt build right now basically you were already doing good in terms of damage but not as good as you would do with Ghost IMO. if you really wants to play reaper you have to cut the attachment of your crits Lt and gradually building damage with Lts like mayday/illusionist/reaper/G-man/El Toro etc, the main key here was to change the expectation of reaper doing crits consistently thus getting overkill to always doing good damage without crits (but of course some crits now and then never hurts lol). In the end i have seen many types of Reaper, there are some ppl who play crit reaper but i maybe just don't have sufficient Lts to made him crit as much as i wanted to. So whatever playtype or Lt build you use practically its up to you - you're already had fine builds of Lt.. Cheers.
            Last edited by tambunan; 11-20-2016, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Reaper9292
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

i dont think any bonus stats coming from lts like mayday and el toro will increase ur total damage , this kind of lts are more of increasing ur power (which determinds if u gonna win or lose against the target).illusionist does that as well reduced their defensive power and only helps u get the win and it doesnt increase the damage u do at all.
              u loadout is good but dont forget to always max bloodlust x10 first then if u have shadow strike lvl 3 and preciseblade lvl 3 ur damage will be fine . u wont kill titan with those tho ..plague lvl 3 and disable lvl 3 is vs them ..
              maybe ud want to make a extra power loadout with mayday illusionist and eltoro also if u have wildcard crimson to get the win against a strong defender

Comment

• tambunan
                Enforcer
                • Feb 2016

Lol sorry i got confused between mayday and chastity in my both post, be sure to get her if you were already in teams that utilize debuff - with plague you already got 2% more damage.

Comment

Working...
                X