• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigG4444
    Lackey
    • May 2016

Re: PvP Road to rank 22!

Super simple. Boost off someone in your empire or one of your other toons. Just have them put in crap lieutenants, use duel and heal. I can boost BR of a teammate from 7 to 22 in less than 2 hours. Just takes lots of stam refills and money to heal.

Comment

• bigG4444
      Lackey
      • May 2016

Of course, you need to find someone that doesnt care about their stats. Which i don't. win/loss ratio means as much to me as the currency exchange rate of the mexican peso compared to the japanese yen.

Comment

• tambunan
        Enforcer
        • Feb 2016

Well bigG4444 i got the impression that OP loving the thrills of the hunt, so people with same hobby started to chime in.
        But yeah, theres always a bumpy short cut.

Comment

• Raiders
          Goon
          • Sep 2015

Most of my insignias are health unfortunately. I'm in the process of making a defense insignia war setup, a prewar health set up(with energy and stamina boosts for lvl up bonuses will break them up when I unlock seat 4) and a pvp set up but that's a while off.My energy is 239, and stamina is 193 before bonuses (I get on at least three times a day, not counting wars). I'm almost to lvl 420 so I am basically lvling up one lvl every 3-4 days. All my stat points go to defense. I'm at 3000 defense now. It's hard work and take a bit of cash and some good luck.

Comment

• Raiders
            Goon
            • Sep 2015

I get my butt whopped all the time, there will always be someone stronger. I will not hit enforcers or titans in pvp. I'm proud of my lineup but it needs a ton of work. The important thing is to keep it fun lol. I'm regretting the day when it takes a month to lvl up. I want to get to 5000 defense before adding energy and stamina though. It's long and hard especially since everyone argues for Lsi setups. Game is what you make of it. And I bounced off a lvl 350 sin last week. I wanted to rage quit lol. I hate his guts but wish I wrote down his name cause I forgot. And finally I got to many choices. Maximum health boost with insignias and everything puts me at 600 health points. I got to consider reinforcement as a Titan skill. Don't think I want to go that way though

Comment

• tambunan
              Enforcer
              • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Raiders View Post
              I get my butt whopped all the time, there will always be someone stronger. I will not hit enforcers or titans in pvp. I'm proud of my lineup but it needs a ton of work. The important thing is to keep it fun lol. I'm regretting the day when it takes a month to lvl up. I want to get to 5000 defense before adding energy and stamina though. It's long and hard especially since everyone argues for Lsi setups. Game is what you make of it. And I bounced off a lvl 350 sin last week. I wanted to rage quit lol. I hate his guts but wish I wrote down his name cause I forgot. And finally I got to many choices. Maximum health boost with insignias and everything puts me at 600 health points. I got to consider reinforcement as a Titan skill. Don't think I want to go that way though
              If you weren'nt having fun, you were probably playing the wrong game. Cheers brother!

Comment

Working...
              X