Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Sell LT: Flare!

Cool New Sell LT: Flare!

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to introduce you all to the winning LT from our recent Create an LT Contest, Flare!

Leader of the airforce squadron known as the Viper Squad, Flare has a talent for gunning things down both on the land and in the air with deadly accuracy. Like a bloodhound he relentlessly tracks down his enemies and shows them what's on the bad end of his guns. No one escapes Flare. No one.

LT Skill:

6% target damage will ignore armor and apply directly to the health. [no clone]
    9% target damage will ignore armor and apply directly to the health. [no clone]
    12% target damage will ignore armor and apply directly to the health. [no clone]
    15% target damage will ignore armor and apply directly to the health. [no clone]
    18% target damage will ignore armor and apply directly to the health. [no clone]
    21% target damage will ignore armor and apply directly to the health. [no clone]
    24% target damage will ignore armor and apply directly to the health. [no clone]
    27% target damage will ignore armor and apply directly to the health. [no clone]
    30% target damage will ignore armor and apply directly to the health. [no clone]

Item Powers:

F-16 raptor: +1% Critical with Flare [no stack]
    Flare's Suit: +1% Damage Shield with Flare [no stack]
    Twin Uzis: +2% Critical Damage with Flare [stack up to 2 times]

We are excited for this newest LT addition and hope you all enjoy!

-UWE_Eevee

Re: New Sell LT: Flare!

Stud?

flare suit item.
    is it +1% damage to buildings shield ,
    +1% damage to players shield/armor , or
    +1% damage shield as in +1% mitigation.
    or does it works for all of them?

Great LT design. Was wondering...when are you guys going to stop absolutely boning wall builds? Between this LT and pierce, this direction has become kind of silly.

Nanosuit is THE biggest skill that all of these Lts have to overcome. Remember, we can only seat 5 at a time.

cslovexhy

Quote Originally Posted by NocRob View Post
    Great LT design. Was wondering...when are you guys going to stop absolutely boning wall builds? Between this LT and pierce, this direction has become kind of silly.
    LoL as a wall build I hate this LT, but it's really not PA's idea, it's made by a player and won the LT contests on the forum. So what I can say... Attackers are obviously still the majority.

Good thing is the last crate is very good for defenders.

I just want to know if this lt applies to say a term... If you hit a shield will that then attack bld HP directly for a small %

So I have to spend $$$$ for a 1/20 chance to have a chance at a defensive LT? Fun.

I created this Lt and even though some will like it and some won't.... THANK YOU DEVS FOR RELEASING IT!! THE SKIN IS DOPE! POWERS ARE DOPE! Omg thank you I love it!

Wait 6% chance or 6% damage will go to health?

And how would it apply to splash damage?

And I don't get the Nano suit ability...
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

Winter Olympic Games Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bcy View Post
    I created this Lt and even though some will like it and some won't.... THANK YOU DEVS FOR RELEASING IT!! THE SKIN IS DOPE! POWERS ARE DOPE! Omg thank you I love it!
    This is my favorite part about this LT

X% of Attack damage ignores armor. So 100% chance of that happening. With splash we will have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    This is my favorite part about this LT
    The fact that I created it? Lol shux, but yeah I know what you mean, the skin is so cool

Is it equivalent to cripple?Does it work when you loose too?

I got the answer.

Talking Re: New Sell LT: Flare!

Quote Originally Posted by Bcy View Post
    Lies, that's my idea. You copied it, made some slight differences and sent it under your name. How can i tell that? We had same idea and you posted it 2 hours after me, we were pretty much next to each other. Congratulations but don't lie!

Brawler

My second Lts
    EvE

Skill: X% change to ignore enemies shield and deal X% dmg to player/building health.

Example: At 1*, 5% change to ignore enemies shield and deal 97,5% dmg to (player/building) health.
    At 9*, 15% change to ignore enemies shield and deal 110% dmg to (player/building) health.

Note: Can use to hit buildings. Triggers even if player/building doesn't have shield.

Epic lts. Name: Shawn, known as Sidestep. Alignment: Unaffiliated.
    Guy who has different perspective view, how things should be done.

This was yours (I don't know how to quote from other threads)

Name: flare
    Uncommon (as all contest Lt's are)
    25 Attack 22 Defence
    Affiliation: Shadow

Power: Ignore shield and do x% of attack damage
    1* ignore shield and do 3% attack damage
    2* ignore and do 6% attack damage
    3* ignore and do 9% attack damage
    5* ignore shield and do 15% attack damage
    7* ignore shield and do 21% attack damage
    9* ignore shield and do 27% attack damage

https://m.imgur.com/S4kmmTy

Bio: Leader of the airforce squadron known as the Viper Squad, Flare has a talent for gunning things down both on the land and in the air with deadly accuracy. Like a bloodhound he relentlessly tracks down his enemies and shows them what's on the bad end of his guns. No one escapes Flare. No one.

Equipment:

F-16 raptor: (vehicle)
    18 Attack 9 Defence
    Ability: +1% critical chance (no stack).
    'Bio': Top of the line fighter jet equipped with enough weapons to level 3 city blocks. If you hear the boom from flare breaking the sound barrier, it's to late for you.

Flare's suit: (gear)
    11 Attack 16 Defence
    Ability: 1% chance free heal (no stack)
    'Bio': State of the art high tech aviation suit complete with Kevlar, night vision head set and built med kits, the only person that won't die when flare wears this, is flare himself.

Twin Uzis: (guns)
    14 Attack 13 Defence
    Ability: +2% critical damage (no stack) 'Bio': You can't fly all the time but nothing says you can't shoot all the time.

This is Bcy's. Definitely some differences.
    867495 D9C546

Exactly, same idea but slightly different.
    Idea: ignore shield and do dmg directly to health.

Quote Originally Posted by cslovexhy View Post
    LoL as a wall build I hate this LT, but it's really not PA's idea, it's made by a player and won the LT contests on the forum. So what I can say... Attackers are obviously still the majority.

Good thing is the last crate is very good for defenders.
    But still PA chose the winner, so you can say it really is PA creation.

As a defender myself I hate this lieutenant with his additional damage items also, but as an overall player I like him, starting from powers to art.
    Last edited by alexian; 11-12-2016 at 11:06 AM.

He does not work on building