• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • analytical
    Street Boss
    • Aug 2013

New LT's offer a new approach to building toons

I've been playing for 3 years, I up until the last few months, all of my toons were starting to look the same. Same LT's seated, same class skills, same SP allocation. I was losing some of the joie de vivre for my criminal activities.

But the recent new LT's have changed that approach for me. More of the commons are useful than before - Backfire and Donovan, to name two. And the uncommons - they've started having little brother versions of epic event LT's. Fixer, Envy, Poppy and so on.

Now, instead of fusing away all but a handful of LT's that I find useful, I'm attracted to a different approach. Just taking whatever I get - from daily login LT's, crates, secret jobs, etc - and building a toon to play on the unique strengths of whatever that is.

Sound kind of abstract, I know. And I'm still not sure that I'll ever seat Rose or Throttle. But I'm gonna think about it. And the reason is that I might stumble across some combinations that make my team more interesting to play.

That wasn't much of an option until the last two crates came out. A bit more robust mix of strengths makes the game stronger, in my view.
    Just a bit analytical.

Re: New LT's offer a new approach to building toons

This new crate and the previous one really adds some spice to EvE. Wish I were rich enough to create multiple toons and spin the crates for high star epics to fully enjoy the new crate and older one but no worries.

I never thought i would see the day i put a common in my boss set up (Niles ). Good one, Devs.

Comment

Working...
    X