Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New featured LT. (FINALLY) Poppy! Worth it or worth less? All input Welocome!

Re: New featured LT. (FINALLY) Poppy! Worth it or worth less? All input Welocome

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    what the damage boost u gain from envy while copying dozer?..isnt the damage boost u gain from poppy higher?.
    im using layla dozer gman backfire and fiori and was waiting for a demo lt to replace fiori and soon as i get poppy i will replace it.
    Technically poppy's damage gain is mainly just from double tokens. I was copying backfire but as soon as your demoing for more than 100+ then copying dozer for % gain increases continually. For dealing with healers I created a second demo loadout removing backfire and subbing in poppy.
    I have 3 spare demo toons with these loadouts, and all 3 are at 1000 att 1300 def and hit from 130-160 buildings and 150-210 shields. And as I star up the LTs and keep going higher in stats the damage will just keep increasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlito View Post
    I have Gman and his smg stacked 4 times. How does he help in demo? I was under the impression his peircing damage would eat through more armor or break through armor to dmg hp instead of ap. Maybe I have peircing damage all wrong lol. Clearing that up would def help me know where to seat him. I'm close to grenade 3 on my term with him so he will be up their with a Hw maxed demo soon when demoing shields and buildings.
    From what I understand piercing damage is extra damage that can't be reduced by class or LT skills. I may be wrong but I thought I read that somewhere.

As for the Layla conundrum your in😁 even though poppy uses double tokens it only counts as 1 win meaning Layla has less chances to work based on tokens spent. All of this is just my opinion though. I could be completely wrong.

Re: New featured LT. (FINALLY) Poppy! Worth it or worth less? All input Welocome

Don't think this lt works with envy/vice/rc

Brawler

Quote Originally Posted by 93Tucker View Post
    Don't think this lt works with envy/vice/rc
    Maybe only the dmg gets increased? Though you can use envy or vice better.
    867495 D9C546

Quote Originally Posted by Massmurder View Post
    I have 3 spare demo toons with these loadouts, and all 3 are at 1000 att 1300 def and hit from 130-160 buildings and 150-210 shields.
    How much!!!! Are they heavy or term?

Have a mainly attack only (2250) and only manage around 120-125 on buildings, same on shields. 4*dozer and 7*backfire.

Demo damage hasnt really gone up in the last few 100 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    How much!!!! Are they heavy or term?

Have a mainly attack only (2250) and only manage around 120-125 on buildings, same on shields. 4*dozer and 7*backfire.

Demo damage hasnt really gone up in the last few 100 levels.
    All 3 terms now, when heavy was an average 110-130 depending on building. I was quite surprised myself after switching to term and maxing grenade. Each has a 4*dozer(2*envy), 2*gman, 6*backfire and 3*Layla for extra tokens if not in a hurry(1*poppy for dropping faster)

I have another demo that I spend sometimes on, no bonus damage LTs just Layla and hits buildings 140-180, shields 170-210 and has 3100att500def

All 3 terms now, when heavy was an average 110-130 depending on building. I was quite surprised myself after switching to term and maxing grenade. Each has a 4*dozer(2*envy), 2*gman, 6*backfire and 3*Layla for extra tokens if not in a hurry(1*poppy for dropping faster)

I have another demo that I spend sometimes on, no bonus damage LTs just Layla and hits buildings 140-180, shields 170-210 and has 3100att500def
    a 2* envy copying a 4* dozer gives 23% of 5%=1.15% damage boost to building/shield .while a 2* poppy gives 1.5% damage increase . so why would u use envy before poppy? is the 1.15% damage to building/shield higher a 1.5% just "damage" boost?.
    i think u should just use poppy , envy isnt that good when copying lts for critical and lts for damage while u have other lts that give damage...she more worthy copy an ability like laylas joaquin gunslinger illusionist crimson phantom or so ..

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    a 2* envy copying a 4* dozer gives 23% of 5%=1.15% damage boost to building/shield .while a 2* poppy gives 1.5% damage increase . so why would u use envy before poppy? is the 1.15% damage to building/shield higher a 1.5% just "damage" boost?.
    i think u should just use poppy , envy isnt that good when copying lts for critical and lts for damage while u have other lts that give damage...she more worthy copy an ability like laylas joaquin gunslinger illusionist crimson phantom or so ..
    But the 1.5% poppy damage is based on 2 tokens used so 1.5/2=.75% damage, and I've only got poppy at 1* so it's not even that much..but mainly it's for maximising Layla's chance to use her ability. If speed is needed I have a 2nd loadout with Layla removed and poppy in.

Piercing damage is extra damage cant be reduced by reinforced steel, or damage mitigation of any form.

But the 1.5% poppy damage is based on 2 tokens used so 1.5/2=.75% damage, and I've only got poppy at 1* so it's not even that much..but mainly it's for maximising Layla's chance to use her ability. If speed is needed I have a 2nd loadout with Layla removed and poppy in.
    ohh ur right i missed that .as u said "poppy for speed kill " then

Caporegime Game Guru

This is a great lt for those looking for a duke/rc type lt. I will most likely 9 star her because I can't land duke after years of trying and just missed out on a chance for rc. My only con for this lt is that it is way under powered at 9 stars for an uncommon lt. a 1 star rc is stronger in ability than this at 9 stars. Was hoping for at least a 2-3 star equivalent. Taking the eg of envy and malina. Both good options for the equivalent event lt those missed out on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mist View Post
    This is a great lt for those looking for a duke/rc type lt. I will most likely 9 star her because I can't land duke after years of trying and just missed out on a chance for rc. My only con for this lt is that it is way under powered at 9 stars for an uncommon lt. a 1 star rc is stronger in ability than this at 9 stars. Was hoping for at least a 2-3 star equivalent. Taking the eg of envy and malina. Both good options for the equivalent event lt those missed out on.
    I think the main focus is using 2 tokens at once. The damage increase is so minimal they could have left it out really.

I want help, my Poppy lt. does NOT show up for sale in the black market, I think i need to have the skull medallion or be leveled up higher or something what is it that causes the LT. to be in the black market shop or not....Need help on this bought favors points for the LT. want to get there before it disappears. Thanks.

She will appear when you reach lvl 260ish, or something around that number.

Here is a list with Black Market lts and there level. It should be pretty accurate, but sometimes PA changes the order.

http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/wiki/Favor_Point

On the other hand, the next lts I consider as a must and totally recommend (everyone) to get, if still availble: Hotwire, Envy, Layla, Gunslinger and Joaquin. Add Scorpion if you are an assassin/reaper and Brutus if you are a main defender and Dozer if you are a demo class. Always buy the items if you buy a lieutenant, there is no other chance for the items again.
    Last edited by alexian; 10-25-2016 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    She will appear when you reach lvl 260ish, or something around that number.
    Confirmed, Poppy (and her Headbows) at L260.

There is one other great thing about Poppy nobody else mentioned. She is fantastic for eVe because she does 2x attacks, but only receives 1x counter damage. This is great for hitting higher levels. To summarize:

Poppy Benefits

1) 2x dmg, 1x counter dmg (eVe, pvp, bosses)

2) 2x stam boss hits (great for rolling over xp)

3) Faster demolishing in eVe

Enforcer

Like mercurial said, good for speed, but that's it to me.

For damage purposes, my demos use, backfire, Layla, dozer(envy), gman. If using Layla and poppy it's not worth it since Layla procs per win, although using 2 tokens with poppy it only counts as 1 win. Just my opinion though
    Does Francesca work the same way with poppy?
    Do I only get 1 token back on win/loss when I use poppy and Francesca?
    2. What about EVE skills?
    Cripple use 2 tokens does Layla and Francesca only give 1 token back or 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Mob View Post
    Does Francesca work the same way with poppy?
    Do I only get 1 token back on win/loss when I use poppy and Francesca?
    2. What about EVE skills?
    Cripple use 2 tokens does Layla and Francesca only give 1 token back or 2?
    I don't think i fully understand your question, but:
    Fransesca works with poppy. It gives you 1 token back for each action that used 2 tokens (with/without poppy)

Cripple with layla/fransesca will only made you use 1 token (or simply 1 token generated if they proc) cripple with poppy will use 4 tokens it applies to any normal skill that used 2 tokens. Not super.