New featured LT. (FINALLY) Poppy! Worth it or worth less? All input Welocome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xcali1985
    Head Boss
    • Jun 2013

Re: New featured LT. (FINALLY) Poppy! Worth it or worth less? All input Welocome

Originally posted by Mist View Post
    This is a great lt for those looking for a duke/rc type lt. I will most likely 9 star her because I can't land duke after years of trying and just missed out on a chance for rc. My only con for this lt is that it is way under powered at 9 stars for an uncommon lt. a 1 star rc is stronger in ability than this at 9 stars. Was hoping for at least a 2-3 star equivalent. Taking the eg of envy and malina. Both good options for the equivalent event lt those missed out on.
    I think the main focus is using 2 tokens at once. The damage increase is so minimal they could have left it out really.

Comment

• J_Dragon_1
      Lackey
      • Jun 2013

Re: New featured LT. (FINALLY) Poppy! Worth it or worth less? All input Welocome

I want help, my Poppy lt. does NOT show up for sale in the black market, I think i need to have the skull medallion or be leveled up higher or something what is it that causes the LT. to be in the black market shop or not....Need help on this bought favors points for the LT. want to get there before it disappears. Thanks.

Comment

• alexian
        • Jun 2013

She will appear when you reach lvl 260ish, or something around that number.

Here is a list with Black Market lts and there level. It should be pretty accurate, but sometimes PA changes the order.

Favor Points (FP) are an in game currency that can be spent on a number of different in game items: 2000 energy (up to your max energy limit) "Full Energy Refill" - 10 FP 1000 stamina (up to your max energy limit) "Full Stamina Refill" - 10 FP Cash ($2,000 per level) - 10 FP FP Lieutenant and items. One set of the following: (Under Re-construction & Verification) Note that each player is only allowed to purchase a maximum of 16 copies of each Lt from the Black Market. [It's not actually a check

On the other hand, the next lts I consider as a must and totally recommend (everyone) to get, if still availble: Hotwire, Envy, Layla, Gunslinger and Joaquin. Add Scorpion if you are an assassin/reaper and Brutus if you are a main defender and Dozer if you are a demo class. Always buy the items if you buy a lieutenant, there is no other chance for the items again.
        Last edited by alexian; 10-25-2016, 05:42 AM.
        48BE8B

Comment

• OneHoop
          Brawler
          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by alexian View Post
          She will appear when you reach lvl 260ish, or something around that number.
          Confirmed, Poppy (and her Headbows) at L260.

Comment

• DT Madness
            Lackey
            • Mar 2017

There is one other great thing about Poppy nobody else mentioned. She is fantastic for eVe because she does 2x attacks, but only receives 1x counter damage. This is great for hitting higher levels. To summarize:

Poppy Benefits

1) 2x dmg, 1x counter dmg (eVe, pvp, bosses)

2) 2x stam boss hits (great for rolling over xp)

3) Faster demolishing in eVe

Comment

• tambunan
              Enforcer
              • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Mobile Mob
              Does Francesca work the same way with poppy?
              Do I only get 1 token back on win/loss when I use poppy and Francesca?
              2. What about EVE skills?
              Cripple use 2 tokens does Layla and Francesca only give 1 token back or 2?
              I don't think i fully understand your question, but:
              Fransesca works with poppy. It gives you 1 token back for each action that used 2 tokens (with/without poppy)

Cripple with layla/fransesca will only made you use 1 token (or simply 1 token generated if they proc) cripple with poppy will use 4 tokens it applies to any normal skill that used 2 tokens. Not super.

Comment

Working...
              X