• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mercurial
    Soldier
    • Mar 2016

Uncommon LT Farming

What job do you do to farm uncommons?
    West Side seems good because it's the first one with 2 uncommons, but obtaining Pain from the Slums is 1/4 of the cost, but much less chance of getting an uncommon.
  • Quaranj
    Boss
    • May 2015

Re: Uncommon LT Farming

Originally posted by Mercurial View Post
    What job do you do to farm uncommons?
    West Side seems good because it's the first one with 2 uncommons, but obtaining Pain from the Slums is 1/4 of the cost, but much less chance of getting an uncommon.
    And that is why I do Westside myself. 2 chances instead of 1 and the drop rate on Pain can be a mixed bag. I have much better luck on Westside.

Comment

• Jasperr
      Brawler
      • May 2016

I use westside too. you also have a small chance at a rare which isn't bad for me.
      867495 D9C546

Comment

• Cthulu
        Retired Game Guru
        • Dec 2014

I've been doing Westside as well based on forum advice.

My alt did Slums until he had a 9-star John and has a 5-star Pain as a byproduct (better luck on that account though)
        Come join us
        on the official
        Underworld Empire Discord Server
        https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Mercurial
          Soldier
          • Mar 2016

Do you max out the jobs? Remember reading a thread on the pros and cons of minimum %age, rather than going all the way to 100%. May have been pre recombinators.

The thread didn't seem conclusive either way.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Jasperr
            Brawler
            • May 2016

Originally posted by Mercurial View Post
            Do you max out the jobs? Remember reading a thread on the pros and cons of minimum %age, rather than going all the way to 100%. May have been pre recombinators.

The thread didn't seem conclusive either way.

Thanks for the help.
            I started that thread. Nobody was really sure what the best % was, it averaged around 70% so I did that. Got more than 30% of the times I collectes at 70% cash so I now just do it at 100%.
            867495 D9C546

Comment

• Katarina
              Goon
              • Oct 2015

100% Westside always you get 1 rare 2 uncommon and 1 common so that is only play you can save get any uncommon to 9 star just keep doing that end of time you got a lot uncommon lt
              Ally Code: 286E81.

sigpic

Comment

• analytical
                Street Boss
                • Aug 2013

The only reason to choose Slums over Westside is if you need Pain. The same approach goes for any other LT. Getting the exact one you want is cheaper than getting two that you don't want plus a recombinator.

Most of the uncommon LT's that I want to star up aren't available in dice jobs, so I hit Westside. 100%, yes. That's a whole lotta E to cash out.
                In slums, I'll collect early - 65% most of the time. Getting Pain for 280 Energy is a thrill. I haven't tracked it to see if I'm losing energy in the deal. If I cash out a lot, I put more in for a while.
                Just a bit analytical.

Comment

Working...
                X