Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PVP Rewards Update!

Re: PVP Rewards Update!

I'd like to see more points for hitting higher ranks when we get reset to 24 each month, hit up 1 rank from 24 to 25, 12 points... Hit a higher rank # when both in br25 that's double points. Hitting a br25+ when under br25 should net more bonus points

Quote Originally Posted by Empress Lauren View Post
    Repeating myself, but again...

Why isn't it just one big tier above rank 24?

As I found out (very quickly), the Destroyer Tier does not act like all the other tiers, as you can be bounced out of it, down to Legend Tier. I went from BR 28 right back to BR 25.

Perhaps this has always been the case, but this was my first time going into Destroyer Tier, and I had assumed that it acted like other tiers, that you couldn't be bounced from the tier... you were "safe" at BR 28.

Yes, I understand the reset of Legend & Destroyer Tiers at the beginning of every month. That's not what this is about.

Within the month, they are acting as if they are just one big tier (from BR 25 to BR 30, inclusive), as BR 28 is not "safe", since you can be attacked down to BR 27 in Legend Tier.

Begs the question... why 2 tiers?... other than fancy graphics (which can, and have been, altered lol)

Wish I had read this post first, looking at the tiers I assumed I would be safe at 28, so made the fort to get there to keep my bonuses safe. Was very disappointed to find I dropped back out to 27 overnight. What is the point in that separate tier, as you say it should just be represented as one tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Wish I had read this post first, looking at the tiers I assumed I would be safe at 28, so made the fort to get there to keep my bonuses safe. Was very disappointed to find I dropped back out to 27 overnight. What is the point in that separate tier, as you say it should just be represented as one tier.
    Rank 25 and above is position based. No safe tier at all.