• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheToug
    Brawler
    • Nov 2014

Where to go with my build at this point

If I had to classify it, my build is a hybrid on top of a hybrid.

I started out pure LSI but once they released Silver and Gold Stars for the early jobs + secret areas...I had so many SP I just didn't know what to do with myself. So this is where I'm at today:

Level 740; Class - Reaper

Energy - 2200 (+185) [Airport L8]
    Stamina - 1100 (+92) [Space Program L8]
    Attack - 2698 (+253) [War Factory L5ish (it's upgrading so I'm not sure)]
    Defense - 20 (+3) [LOL, Def Fac L7]
    Health - 140 (+90) [Biolab L8]

I was at 2k En/1k St before the extra jobs came out so I figured what the hell and added a bit to each. I realize that the 10FP refills will only give me 2k/1k but that's fine, I like having -that- much extra when I level up or use a regular En/St Refill.

But for the past 30-40 levels, I've been doing nothing but leveling up Attack. I've thrown a couple points here and there to Health when I get a big achievement like +25 SP but for the most part, it's been all Attack all the time.

Should I continue that? There are still folks in EvE that I lose to that are a lower level than me. My goal is to get my Base Attack to be 4x higher than my Level and I'm very close to getting there. After that, should I go for 5x? Or should I work on Health? Or should I not use any more SP ever, period, ever? period? Question mark?

Any and all suggestions or tips would be most appreciated, thanks.
    If ya smellllllll
    What The Toug
    Is Cookin'
    0F2D17 or 9A44EE
  • Faustus
    Thug
    • Mar 2014

Re: Where to go with my build at this point

Your build is very similar to an alt of mine, LSI assassin. I only did 2k energy / 1k stamina and then went infinite attack.
    If I were you, I would either go all-out attack or consider going Super LSI, 4k energy / 2k stamina. I have another alt developing that way and it's great.

Comment

• Reaper9292
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by TheToug View Post
      If I had to classify it, my build is a hybrid on top of a hybrid.

I started out pure LSI but once they released Silver and Gold Stars for the early jobs + secret areas...I had so many SP I just didn't know what to do with myself. So this is where I'm at today:

Level 740; Class - Reaper

Energy - 2200 (+185) [Airport L8]
      Stamina - 1100 (+92) [Space Program L8]
      Attack - 2698 (+253) [War Factory L5ish (it's upgrading so I'm not sure)]
      Defense - 20 (+3) [LOL, Def Fac L7]
      Health - 140 (+90) [Biolab L8]

I was at 2k En/1k St before the extra jobs came out so I figured what the hell and added a bit to each. I realize that the 10FP refills will only give me 2k/1k but that's fine, I like having -that- much extra when I level up or use a regular En/St Refill.

But for the past 30-40 levels, I've been doing nothing but leveling up Attack. I've thrown a couple points here and there to Health when I get a big achievement like +25 SP but for the most part, it's been all Attack all the time.

Should I continue that? There are still folks in EvE that I lose to that are a lower level than me. My goal is to get my Base Attack to be 4x higher than my Level and I'm very close to getting there. After that, should I go for 5x? Or should I work on Health? Or should I not use any more SP ever, period, ever? period? Question mark?

Any and all suggestions or tips would be most appreciated, thanks.
      i have same build lvl 780 ghost account with 3000+300 attack stat , no defense 100 base health and around 480 extra health from insignias (i dont need to add any health points for a while).
      so im at a point where i just add all the sp to attack all the time .
      if id want a change i would add to defense to help me for when i defend .
      u could add to defense as well if u like to defend or just keep adding to attack (5k,10k ...)

Comment

• Aprilwine
        Street Boss
        • Oct 2013

I would advise going all out attack from here on out. You could go super LSI but I think you are in the position my LSI Demo dreams of being in. Attack, attack and more attack till 10k. Remember that .75 of attack goes to defensive stat when needed
        sigpic

Comment

• Sticks_CHAOS
          Brawler
          • Apr 2013

Same, I have a lvl 863.
          2100 Energy
          1100 Stam
          4000 attack
          300 defense (why not?)
          200 Health (I have Spectre, I might go to 300)

I'm just piling on Attack now with an occasional Health here and there due to the Spectre Lt. bonuses

Comment

• Aprilwine
            Street Boss
            • Oct 2013

I'm seeing that a completely dedicated health loadout pumped with health insigs as a great way to obtain health enlightenment. The process takes some time but in my personal opinion its worth the wait to not rob yourself of power while building health up. You will need epic LTs with at least 4 slots filled with epic health insigs. Now leveling them up is not the funnest thing in the world but its paying off
            sigpic

Comment

• Sticks_CHAOS
              Brawler
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Aprilwine View Post
              I'm seeing that a completely dedicated health loadout pumped with health insigs as a great way to obtain health enlightenment. The process takes some time but in my personal opinion its worth the wait to not rob yourself of power while building health up. You will need epic LTs with at least 4 slots filled with epic health insigs. Now leveling them up is not the funnest thing in the world but its paying off
              Yes this. My health loadout isn't perfect, but it takes me from 334 to 833 health. I'm sure as described above, you can get over 1000 health without putting much into your actual stats.

Comment

• Katarina
                Goon
                • Oct 2015

Reap! Reap! Reap! Keep add attack and max reaper! Once you high amount attack you can win against higher play all depends on stats different or Lt
                Ally Code: 286E81.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X