• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheToug
    Brawler
    • Nov 2014

When using Nautica vs Legend Bosses...is it better too

Use smaller amounts of stamina per attack (say, 10 Stam per attack) on the boss to give Nautica's ability more chances to activate and get more bullets in the long haul?

Or does it not matter and I should just go for it with Max Stam (40)per every attack and just see what happens?
    If ya smellllllll
    What The Toug
    Is Cookin'
    0F2D17 or 9A44EE
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Re: When using Nautica vs Legend Bosses...is it better too

Originally posted by TheToug View Post
    Use smaller amounts of stamina per attack (say, 10 Stam per attack) on the boss to give Nautica's ability more chances to activate and get more bullets in the long haul?

Or does it not matter and I should just go for it with Max Stam (40)per every attack and just see what happens?
    Considering that PA stated that she helps with number of items in a drop, not with chance to activate, I guess it does not make a difference how much stamina you use for her to appear.
    Anyway, considering her small increase (1% or something like this) you will not see a difference unless you spend thousands of stamina.
    48BE8B

Comment

• Quaranj
      Boss
      • May 2015

I have had better luck with smaller hits as stated in a previous thread. I find bullet drops and hotwire to be similar in the sense that if you do a bulk hit they may proc a few times but on smaller hits you are always testing the RNG math and *may* have more luck.

Maybe the devs can jump in here and verify that theoretically bullets have the same chances of dropping whether you do 40x1 hit or 1x40 hit.

Comment

• GQuest
        Soldier
        • Jun 2015

I just tested this with 9* Nautica and 5* Vice and it appears that you do get bigger drops of bulletseven though they are still dropping g in multiples of 6, 12, 18, 24,etc When I had her in I got 12's and 18's and without her got 6's and one 12

Comment

Working...
        X