• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Under
    Lackey
    • Jul 2016

Sara parts drop rate?

What is your observed drop rate for Sara parts? Especially for Mafia Insurrection/ Phoenix Resurrection - have read some complaints about parts not dropping from the newer bosses.
  • Borntruth
    Banned
    • Dec 2015

Re: Sara parts drop rate?

Plenty of threads on this. If u actually read as u stated u would already know everyones observed drop rate for sara parts

Comment

• mr_teflon
      Lieutenant
      • May 2014

did a few skull kings and a few skull elites recently and got a sara part off both after a few tries, as for the remaining bosses, forget about it, you might aswell just summon mastermind if you want a decent chance of getting a Lt from a boss.

Comment

• Heineken
        Banned
        • Feb 2016

The parts do not drop. I am sure there's a bug. 1-2 people claimed that they have got the Sara part from new bosses, but haven't seen a screenshot in various line rooms I am in.

Comment

• Quaranj
          Boss
          • May 2015

Originally posted by Heineken View Post
          The parts do not drop. I am sure there's a bug. 1-2 people claimed that they have got the Sara part from new bosses, but haven't seen a screenshot in various line rooms I am in.
          This^ Heard about people getting last 2 parts but have yet to see a screenshot confirmation. Drop rate is too low if it exists at all anymore.

Comment

• Cthulu
            Retired Game Guru
            • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Heineken View Post
            Same observation here

Always worth bumping and commenting on every thread about it (honestly)

Do we really want Sara to use her? Not really but we still want to be able to get her, as a collectible or for fusion
            Come join us
            on the official
            Underworld Empire Discord Server
            https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• s0fr3shh
              Soldier
              • Apr 2013

They drop from mafia and phoenix.. It did take me roughly 300 mafias and 170 Phoenix to get them.. But they do drop
              Why so cereal?!
              sigpic

Comment

• Massmurder
                Consigliere
                • Sep 2015

Originally posted by s0fr3shh View Post
                They drop from mafia and phoenix.. It did take me roughly 300 mafias and 170 Phoenix to get them.. But they do drop
                So .33% for mafia and .6% for Phoenix? Seems her power should be something different then energy gain.

Comment

• Cthulu
                  Retired Game Guru
                  • Dec 2014

Originally posted by s0fr3shh View Post
                  I hadn't heard of anyone having luck yet, did you create all 300/170 in order to get them to drop?
                  Come join us
                  on the official
                  Underworld Empire Discord Server
                  https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Ammy
                    Goon
                    • Mar 2015

Before I gave up, I observed there seems to be a certain percentage between thresholds that you have a higher chance of getting the drops. I wrote them down and tested it out a few times, being able to replicate the results. However, this was only for mafia, skull elite and the Titan- I got one of the drops a separate time, as well. This was also before they updated the bosses, so it may not work anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X