• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bugo
    Goon
    • Oct 2015

Re: It appears that there is LightningStrike and then there's everyone else

I guess Lightning
    Strike is mortal after all. I see that they recently have 2 losses. Does anybody know who beat them?

Comment

• Quaranj
      Boss
      • May 2015

Originally posted by Bugo View Post
      I guess Lightning
      Strike is mortal after all. I see that they recently have 2 losses. Does anybody know who beat them?
      Pretty sure it was AF both times. I know it was AF for their first loss, but I only suspect that they were responsible for the 2nd too.

Comment

• Allwyn
        Hitman
        • Dec 2016

Just saw a loss on Lightning Strike this season....any clue who could manage to do that?

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
          Consigliere
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Allwyn View Post
          Just saw a loss on Lightning Strike this season....any clue who could manage to do that?
          I believe that it was AF again.

One interesting note: If you look at the empire page, you can see that the average level at AF is actually higher than LS (2198 vs. 2153) right now.
          Last edited by Mdwstrnkid; 12-16-2016, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Allwyn
            Hitman
            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
            I believe that it was AF again.

One interesting note: If you look at the empire page, you can see that the average level at AF is actually higher than LS (2198 vs. 2153) right now.
            Thank you, would be great to hear from AF how did they manged it? did they catch them at a wrong time or the Super power Helped them.

Comment

• Wilmywood
              Lackey
              • Aug 2013

AF began to occasionally beat LS before the super powers came out. Now that the powers are out each war is a counter to what the other team did the previous time. Makes for really good wars.

Comment

• GQuest
                Soldier
                • Jun 2015

Thank you, would be great to hear from AF how did they manged it? did they catch them at a wrong time or the Super power Helped them.
                Activity wins the wars regardless of the super power we chose.

Comment

• Allwyn
                  Hitman
                  • Dec 2016

No i meant a super power on the Hq can really reduce the damage...or a Juggernaut on a Micheal...would b crazy....

Comment

• MZ.TRIXX
                    Brawler
                    • May 2013

Currently we have faced LS 3 days in a row and won each time. No empire can remain undefeated forever; look at the others that came before LS was around 🙅🍻
                    TrixieG❤rlâ„¢

Comment

• JUGGYNAUT
                      Lackey
                      • Oct 2014

Yeahh AF beat us 3x in a row, it sucked but it will make us more focused again like we used to be!
                      and honestly losing a war is good once in a while hahahaha... otherwise u'll get arrogant and thats not good!!

and yess most wars are done within 15 min, thats true, also we have around 30-40 actives most wars, plus we
                      know exactly what to do; our duty's and thats one of the most imporant things!!!

Comment

• Allwyn
                        Hitman
                        • Dec 2016

Looks like nothing is constant... LS is #2 ....Dream Team took them over

Comment

Did you see the top 10 for Arena that just ended? Dream Team have some powerhouses there. I thought LS and AF would rule the roost but it's nice to see UE having more strong empires in the game challenge for top spot.
                          ....Dream Team took them over

Comment

• Allwyn
                            Hitman
                            • Dec 2016

This is just out of no where... Dream Team topping the event... surprisingly Micheal wasnt even in the top 100....

Comment

• Missy
                              Thug
                              • Jun 2014

"...lightening stike and then everybody else..."....not no more!

Comment

• Allwyn
                                Hitman
                                • Dec 2016

Heard Micheal isn't active anymore...

Comment

Working...
                                X