Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It appears that there is LightningStrike and then there's everyone else

It appears that there is LightningStrike and then there's everyone else

175W - 0L (at the time of this posting) Summer 2016

Really? Is LightningStrike that much better than every other empire?

Are your wars over in minutes?
    Approximately how many actives are there each war?
    Is there any empire that is even coming close to beating LightningStrike?

I'm both impressed with their superiority and fearful that there is no hope for the rest of us.

Would like to hear from members of LightningStrike or any empire who has recently battled them.

Thx

Re: It appears that there is LightningStrike and then there's everyone else

We got them during the season start shuffle once.

Match lasted a whole 6 minutes.

They weren't always #1, they came straight out of nowhere and unseated the "establishment". They themselves proved that anyone can take #1 with determination and hard work.

Russian Mafia got the #1 Spot for a few seasons here and there until.... well, it got discovered a lot of them cheated by buying FP from 3rd parties

Yes they are by far and away the strongest empire right now.

I remember when Chosen used to be the top undefeated team for the longest. Ohh good times

I used to farm them but as long as they behave they might stay in peace...

Yeah, not so hard when you have bought accounts and load at the same time, they will go down just like Chosen and RM.

LS is fun We're not undefeated yet tho, 1.5 months to go. Getting #1 is hard, but the real work is keeping that top spot. Id appreciate a little more CC for our short wars (hint to Devs)

I think that's controllable by your team... if you dragged them out a little you would get more... Sorry not sorry good luck on your quest anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindaxs View Post
    I think that's controllable by your team... if you dragged them out a little you would get more... Sorry not sorry good luck on your quest anyway.
    Have you ever faced these guys? they show up at 60 people as soon as it starts... by the time I fire 1 token, they already have 30 points on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador View Post
    Have you ever faced these guys? they show up at 60 people as soon as it starts... by the time I fire 1 token, they already have 30 points on the board.
    Had a war with LS once, lasted 5 minutes, it was wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by Blindaxs View Post
    Yeah faced numerous times (10-20 min average &#128516 Also faced other top teams that did a phenomenal job of making CC out of war they knew they would win... High levels using cripple on low health, traps spent on inactives, bull rush on single row target. It wouldn't be hard to stretch it even from 5-30 mins. There are a ton of skills you can use to extend wars regardless of class. Ghost/Sniper and Reaper don't have great options other than demo or hit low health targets.
    Sniper has mark target 😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by TheEternal View Post
    Sniper has mark target 😂😂😂😂
    Lol. They need to remove the skill and give people their cc back for it. It's a useless skill with the inception of shields or just make it bypass shields.

It's utterly useless when people shield 7 out of the 9 buildings and sins and reapers can see one of the others.

On topic, LS is that strong, Eve isn't very complicated, but when you stack that many top accounts in the same place it will remain the same.

The reason why they're called LightningStrike is because they beat everyone so fast

a few days ago we somehow got matched up with russian mafia, now I have no idea how that would ever come about because we struggle with actives alot of the time and are lucky on some wars if 5-10 of us even show up so was surprised to log on 5 mins after the war started to see the defeat logo showing up, in all my time playing the game we have never been beaten that quickly, usually some high end top empire have spanked us within 15 mins but not 5 lol.

I guess Lightning
    Strike is mortal after all. I see that they recently have 2 losses. Does anybody know who beat them?

Quote Originally Posted by Bugo View Post
    I guess Lightning
    Strike is mortal after all. I see that they recently have 2 losses. Does anybody know who beat them?
    Pretty sure it was AF both times. I know it was AF for their first loss, but I only suspect that they were responsible for the 2nd too.

Soldier

Just saw a loss on Lightning Strike this season....any clue who could manage to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Allwyn View Post
    Just saw a loss on Lightning Strike this season....any clue who could manage to do that?
    I believe that it was AF again.

One interesting note: If you look at the empire page, you can see that the average level at AF is actually higher than LS (2198 vs. 2153) right now.
    Last edited by Mdwstrnkid; 12-16-2016 at 08:31 PM.

Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
    I believe that it was AF again.

One interesting note: If you look at the empire page, you can see that the average level at AF is actually higher than LS (2198 vs. 2153) right now.
    Thank you, would be great to hear from AF how did they manged it? did they catch them at a wrong time or the Super power Helped them.