Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: are you kidding???? 😡

  1. #1

    are you kidding???? 😡

    Made 250k points as first in a murda Gang.
    I get
    Alladin
    Bubba
    Omakase

    Are you serious??? Did'nt even get an insignia. What the he**

    Once i had 90k and got 2 insignias an a lot more of slots. Is it because of my level? That can't be! Everybody MUST have the SAME chance for EQUAL slots based on damage was made!!!!!!

    Same thing with a other player in this boss with 120k. No insignia, 2 Alladin and one Bubba...

    😠😠😠😠😠
    Last edited by katha; 07-04-2016 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Ridiculous Slots in Bosses!

  2. #2

    Re: are you kidding???? 😡

    Quote Originally Posted by katha View Post
    Made 250k points as first in a murda Gang.
    I get
    Alladin
    Bubba
    Omakase

    Are you serious??? Did'nt even get an insignia. What the he**

    Once i had 90k and got 2 insignias an a lot more of slots. Is it because of my level? That can't be! Everybody MUST have the SAME chance for EQUAL slots based on damage was made!!!!!!

    Same thing with a other player in this boss with 120k. No insignia, 2 Alladin and one Bubba...

    ����������
    The 3 epic threshold is around 26K points. So even if you get 250K points, you'll get the same rewards as the guy getting 26K points. In general, it's a waste to overhit bosses like (though there are exceptions, such as in speed kills).

  3. #3

    Re: are you kidding???? 😡

    Finished a reaper for above 200k. Got like 3 umbrellas and 2-3 weird looking guns. No passport (which I needed badly). This seriously sucks.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    414...BrewCity
    Posts
    141

    Re: are you kidding???? 😡

    Quote Originally Posted by katha View Post
    Made 250k points as first in a murda Gang.
    I get
    Alladin
    Bubba
    Omakase

    Are you serious??? Did'nt even get an insignia. What the he**

    Once i had 90k and got 2 insignias an a lot more of slots. Is it because of my level? That can't be! Everybody MUST have the SAME chance for EQUAL slots based on damage was made!!!!!!

    Same thing with a other player in this boss with 120k. No insignia, 2 Alladin and one Bubba...

    😠😠😠😠😠
    Are we supposed to feel sorry for you. You could have done 10 bosses for the amount of points you put in.
    Not to mention all the Empire Boss points you negated.

  5. #5

    Re: are you kidding???? 😡

    Quote Originally Posted by Epoch View Post
    Are we supposed to feel sorry for you. You could have done 10 bosses for the amount of points you put in.
    Not to mention all the Empire Boss points you negated.
    How the points are negated?

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    414...BrewCity
    Posts
    141

    Re: are you kidding???? 😡

    After you get max threashold, you get no more boss points for your empire.
    So they lost 9 bosses worth of points.

  7. #7

    Re: are you kidding???? 😡

    Quote Originally Posted by Epoch View Post
    After you get max threashold, you get no more boss points for your empire.
    So they lost 9 bosses worth of points.
    Really!! Never knew this. Thanks for sharing.
    If you are right, this is the most accurate way to determine the threshold. Do a lot of damage on boss, check out your current boss points, collect from boss and note the boss points difference to find the threshold. Is this the way the threshold are defined? I always thought ppl share the drops on line for new bosses to determine thresholds.
    Last edited by Heineken; 07-05-2016 at 03:32 AM.

  8. #8

    Re: are you kidding???? 😡

    Drops have been bad for ages now, Thinking you will get lucky is like hoping to marry a supermodel, while the idea sure is nice, it's not gonna happen in your lifetime.

  9. #9

    Re: are you kidding???? 😡

    Quote Originally Posted by Epoch View Post
    After you get max threashold, you get no more boss points for your empire.
    I made max. When i get the threashold, i can expect to get parts of all kategories, like insignia.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    414...BrewCity
    Posts
    141

    Re: are you kidding???? 😡

    Why would they give all items. There would be no surprise when you do get an epic insignia or a tech lab part.
    I built my Dragon Famg sword off fighting 116 Dragon Core bosses and most sword drops came well below the max threashold.
    Yes drops suck, but it is fun when you do get that one you want.

  11. #11
    Thug Kid Clean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    119

    Re: are you kidding???? 😡

    Quote Originally Posted by Salvador View Post
    Drops have been bad for ages now, Thinking you will get lucky is like hoping to marry a supermodel, while the idea sure is nice, it's not gonna happen in your lifetime.
    Agree...drops have been trending from crap to crappier.

  12. #12

    Re: are you kidding???? 😡

    I always cringe when I see people hitting for hundreds of thousands in a boss with a threshold of 26k (in this case). Because I too have noticed that after a certain threshold you get the same amount of boss points for empire.

    Thresholds are all speculations by the player base. For example I've been doing only storm raiders for a few weeks trying to get kraken parts. According to the threshold chart I've been following the third threshold is 26k, but having collected at different points I can say the third threshold is exactly 23,200 points.

    Hitting higher does not increase your chance of getting better items, just the amount of items you get (1-3 epics). Best example of this is my mini which got sins rifle at 13k points.

    Go hit 9 bosses at 26k instead of hitting 1 boss at 250k, if anything this is what's going to give you better odds of getting what you want.

  13. #13
    Brawler
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    186

    Re: are you kidding???? 😡

    Does anyone have a list with the thresholds for all bosses?
    867495 D9C546

  14. #14
    Goon
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Sweet Revenge
    Posts
    79

  15. #15

    Re: are you kidding???? 😡

    126 Mafia for ah-77. Drops are bad but it's a good feeling when you finally get it after the grind.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •