• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LUCKYSyndicate
    Lackey
    • Aug 2013

New Empire Anyone?

Okay Everyone-

I hope at least 50 people look at this. I'm looking to start a new empire focused solely on becoming the best ones there are. I've joined many empires, but none of them have been truly competitive and consistently active in boss fights and empire wars. I can't tell you guys how many times I have been THE ONLY ONE in the battle.

I hope you all understand where I'm coming from; this problem gets real annoying after a while. I'm looking for consistently active players who are any level and rank, and players that are interested in 2-3 wars per day, and can be available for at least 2. I will determine ranks on participation in boss fights, and empire wars.

Thanks all, please consider joining me in creating a new empire. I HAVEN'T MADE THE EMPIRE YET. IF I GET AT LEAST 10 MEMBERS INTERESTED, I WILL START AN EMPIRE.

Thanks for all of your time,

Syn
  • Adria
    Thug
    • May 2013

Re: New Empire Anyone?

To become the strongest empire u need lots of $. Lots of activity will only make u a top 50 team.
    sigpic

Comment

• DvEight
      Banned
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Adria View Post
      To become the strongest empire u need lots of $. Lots of activity will only make u a top 50 team.
      So, being the leader of a low ranked platinum empire..... You gained this knowledge how?

Comment

• MattMI
        Boss
        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by DvEight View Post
        So, being the leader of a low ranked platinum empire..... You gained this knowledge how?
        Being an officer in a top 50 Legend empire, I can vouch for this. Our players spend money, but not on the scale of ES or Chosen. Adria is right, if you want to be the strongest empire you need a lot of money to do it in a reasonable time period.

"All I wants a hundred million dollars and a bad b...."
        F R E E A G E N T

Comment

• Syndicate
          Goon
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by MattMI View Post
          Being an officer in a top 50 Legend empire, I can vouch for this. Our players spend money, but not on the scale of ES or Chosen. Adria is right, if you want to be the strongest empire you need a lot of money to do it in a reasonable time period.
          Im apart of that empire! ^^
          The Syndicate

Comment

• MattMI
            Boss
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Syndicate View Post
            Im apart of that empire! ^^
            Yes sir

"All I wants a hundred million dollars and a bad b...."
            F R E E A G E N T

Comment

• Black Shadow
              Lackey
              • Aug 2013

Hey, I know u have tried alot of empires, but why not try one more? There will never be a time where u are the only one in a battle with us. About half of us are active right now and I'm looking for more actives to join so I can start kicking the sleepers. The ones that are active though work together to win battles help with bosses all the time and donate constantly to the empire, so please come join us. If u don't like it then u can always leave and continue to start up ur own empire. We tetter totter inbeteeen platinum and diamond by the way, but if I can get more actives then we would be in diond for good, if not legend

Comment

Working...
              X