Thread: Are certain crates better for certain Classes?

Question Are certain crates better for certain Classes?

Just always wondered if it mattered what crates I went for, for my Titan and Terminator. If you could also say for Assassin that would be great

Re: Are certain crates better for certain Classes?

For Terminator/HW crates,

Azura, sort of (Mercenary crate)
    Hyena, Rocket and Backfire (Invasion crate)
    Morningstar (Outlaw crate)

well, a goal at least. Some of us have really terrible luck at crate rolls so it's more about wishful thinking...

For Assassin, I would definitely go for the Annihilator crate for Scorpion. He is your most important Lt.
    If you are an attacking Assassin, then consider Shadow (for Irina), Outlaw (for Vigilante) and Invasion (for Hyena).
    Shadow crate is also interesting, for Boulder.

For Terminator, try Invasion (for Hyena and Backfire) and Outlaw (Vigilante and Morningstar).

And how about a sniper/ghost, any thoughts ? Other than overkill

Quote Originally Posted by fbc765 View Post
    And how about a sniper/ghost, any thoughts ? Other than overkill
    You need Lieutenants that can add to your critical chance, so the following would help:

Alpha (Invasion)
    Pain (Outlaw)
    Nightshade (Annihilator)

And for critical damage, the following:

Vanquish (Shadow)
    The Dragon Lord (Mercenary)
    Miss Conduct (Invasion)

Also possibly consider the following:

Sin (Invasion)
    Phantom (Mercenary)
    Wraith (Shadow)

I have dragon lord but he says +5 critical, does not say +5 crit damage like miss conduct does. Can u confirm that hes only damage % cause i was going to fue him once i unlock my 5th loadout, ALSO I HAVE PAIN AND ALPHA BUT NOT STARRED UP HIGH ENOUGH LIKE THE REST OF MY LT'S, SHOULD I STILL USE BECAUSE OF THE CRIT BONUS ? SUCH AS RATHER THAN FRANK,ENVY,G-MAN ?
    Last edited by fbc765; 10-22-2016 at 03:54 PM.

Dragon Lord has critical chance bonus (not damage). The highest in game, if I recall correct.

Personally I would use Frank + Envy (or Viper or LV) over anything else in game. But up to you.

Ty alexian ! Thats what i thought and was thrown off on that other post.

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    dragon lord has critical chance bonus (not damage). The highest in game, if i recall correct.

Personally i would use frank + envy (or viper or lv) over anything else in game. But up to you.
    i was going with frank/envy/overkill/dragon lord and alpha, may use poppy too if on guy ill los againts, that way i get 1x counter damage , gman i may bounce around with envy and see who im getting better hits with, i like gunslinger too but only bonus is getting that extra tokens to get more battle points