Are certain crates better for certain Classes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pebbles
    Lackey
    • Mar 2014

Are certain crates better for certain Classes?

Just always wondered if it mattered what crates I went for, for my Titan and Terminator. If you could also say for Assassin that would be great
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Re: Are certain crates better for certain Classes?

For Terminator/HW crates,

Azura, sort of (Mercenary crate)
    Hyena, Rocket and Backfire (Invasion crate)
    Morningstar (Outlaw crate)

well, a goal at least. Some of us have really terrible luck at crate rolls so it's more about wishful thinking...
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Faustus
      Thug
      • Mar 2014

For Assassin, I would definitely go for the Annihilator crate for Scorpion. He is your most important Lt.
      If you are an attacking Assassin, then consider Shadow (for Irina), Outlaw (for Vigilante) and Invasion (for Hyena).
      Shadow crate is also interesting, for Boulder.

For Terminator, try Invasion (for Hyena and Backfire) and Outlaw (Vigilante and Morningstar).

Comment

• fbc765
        Enforcer
        • Aug 2016

And how about a sniper/ghost, any thoughts ? Other than overkill

Comment

• Faustus
          Thug
          • Mar 2014

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
          And how about a sniper/ghost, any thoughts ? Other than overkill
          You need Lieutenants that can add to your critical chance, so the following would help:

Alpha (Invasion)
          Pain (Outlaw)
          Nightshade (Annihilator)

And for critical damage, the following:

Vanquish (Shadow)
          The Dragon Lord (Mercenary)
          Miss Conduct (Invasion)

Also possibly consider the following:

Sin (Invasion)
          Phantom (Mercenary)
          Wraith (Shadow)

Comment

• fbc765
            Enforcer
            • Aug 2016

I have dragon lord but he says +5 critical, does not say +5 crit damage like miss conduct does. Can u confirm that hes only damage % cause i was going to fue him once i unlock my 5th loadout, ALSO I HAVE PAIN AND ALPHA BUT NOT STARRED UP HIGH ENOUGH LIKE THE REST OF MY LT'S, SHOULD I STILL USE BECAUSE OF THE CRIT BONUS ? SUCH AS RATHER THAN FRANK,ENVY,G-MAN ?
            Last edited by fbc765; 10-22-2016, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• alexian
              • Jun 2013

Dragon Lord has critical chance bonus (not damage). The highest in game, if I recall correct.

Personally I would use Frank + Envy (or Viper or LV) over anything else in game. But up to you.
              48BE8B

Comment

• fbc765
                Enforcer
                • Aug 2016

Ty alexian ! Thats what i thought and was thrown off on that other post.

Comment

• fbc765
                  Enforcer
                  • Aug 2016

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                  dragon lord has critical chance bonus (not damage). The highest in game, if i recall correct.

Personally i would use frank + envy (or viper or lv) over anything else in game. But up to you.
                  i was going with frank/envy/overkill/dragon lord and alpha, may use poppy too if on guy ill los againts, that way i get 1x counter damage , gman i may bounce around with envy and see who im getting better hits with, i like gunslinger too but only bonus is getting that extra tokens to get more battle points

Comment

• sakkdaddy
                    Lackey
                    • Mar 2016

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
                    i was going with frank/envy/overkill/dragon lord and alpha, may use poppy too if on guy ill los againts, that way i get 1x counter damage , gman i may bounce around with envy and see who im getting better hits with, i like gunslinger too but only bonus is getting that extra tokens to get more battle points
                    You should first decide on a reasonable final setup, and then from that choose which crate you work on. You should aim for a blend of epics, rares, and uncommons depending on your strategy (high energy for farming lts? or buying lots of crates?). I use 3 epics 2 rares currently, but might soon switch to 2 epics 3 rares, or even 2 epics 2 rares 1 uncommon.

As ghost, crit stuff is nice, but raw damage % boosts and actually increasing chance to win is just as important if not more so. Currently my loadout is Dragon Lord, Francesca, Reaper, Overkill, and Illusionist. I debated swapping Illusionist for Alpha but will probably never do it. So I go for Invasion Crates hunting for Overkills and Alphas. I used to go for merc crates for Dragon Lords and Laylas, but Francesca > Layla and soon my Alpha will replace Dragon Lord once I star it up more.

tldr: plan long term and get crates based on that plan

Comment

• Metalstorm
                      Brawler
                      • Nov 2013

I’m a ghost and I pretty much exclusively use the invasion crate for overkill, hyena and alpha. As a ghost I prioritise damage followed by crit%. My current EvE setup is Alpha, Reaper, Hyena, Z-Virus and Overkill and I think it works pretty well.

There’s also a ton of other LTs which are useful for pretty much every class and I’d recommend trying to get them too if you’re able to. In that I would include Duke, Baron, Consigliere, centurion, scarlet, nautica, isis and brainiac. A few event epics could make this list too but you can’t roll them in normal crates and they are practically unobtainable if you miss them.

Comment

• JackUK
                        Goon
                        • Jan 2016

I am a ghost and second metalstorm above. Invasion for OK hyena and alpha is the way forward the majority of the time. Challenger is nice for general uncommons such as envy and fixer.
                        Alpha, pain, dragon lord, hyena and vanquish is my line up and is pretty efficient for eve.
                        Last edited by JackUK; 08-13-2018, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Cassius
                          Goon
                          • Aug 2014

Invasion crate is good for Ghost with Overkill, Alpha and Miss Conduct. Hyena is good for all classes.

Side note on Miss Conduct. She's only good if you already have a high crit rating, or in eve with adrenaline rush. But otherwise she's quite good for an uncommon if you can upgrade her to 4*+.
                          Last edited by Cassius; 11-19-2018, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• Quaranj
                            Boss
                            • May 2015

Originally posted by alexian View Post

Dragon Lord has critical chance bonus (not damage). The highest in game, if I recall correct.
                            That crown was passed on to Sasuke

Comment

Working...
                            X