• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THEBLUNATIC
    Consigliere
    • Nov 2012

Archaic

Is it just me? Or has anyone else noticed that ever since Ruger posted his "Thank you UE" thread, Archaic has not said one word within this forum. What's wrong Arch? You can't back your own battles? You need Ruger and Chosen by your side to help? That's what I thought. See, your biggest threat on earth isn't the rest of the world, it's yourself. That gigantic mouthbox plastered on your face is going to be your downfall, as you cannot back it up. The point of being a geek in childhood is supposed to make you evolve into a cool old man. Aside from your upper middle class salary, and a hot wife who definitely cheats on you daily, you got nothing.
    Last time you left the game I was a little sad. Now, after reading your moronic, outrageous, and hatefilled posts of the last few days, I don't even want to have known of you ever.

That's my two cents.

B̸L̸U̸∄â„¢
    E̸M̸P̸I̸R̸E̸S̸H̸A̸D̸O̸W̸S̸
    sigpic
    B̸L̸U̸∄: T̸h̸e̸ O̸R̸I̸G̸I̸N̸A̸L̸ G̸A̸N̸G̸S̸T̸E̸R̸â„¢
  • MDGF
    Goon
    • Jun 2013

Re: Archaic

lol..classic..

Comment

• tonyfeds
      Banned
      • Feb 2013

This is not only a legit point, but a very welcomed one as well. Arch is an imbecile who really has nothing of value to offer. The fact that some of his posts in the past were deemed as funny had some people interested in seeing him around more now..until they realized he isn't funny, nice, interesting, smart or even relevant. Glad to see he's not around right now, but I'm sure he will have something else pointless to add soon enough.

Comment

• Vincent
        Boss
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by tonyfeds View Post
        This is not only a legit point, but a very welcomed one as well. Arch is an imbecile who really has nothing of value to offer. The fact that some of his posts in the past were deemed as funny had some people interested in seeing him around more now..until they realized he isn't funny, nice, interesting, smart or even relevant. Glad to see he's not around right now, but I'm sure he will have something else pointless to add soon enough.
        On occasion he has been funny. When dealing with Arch you can't take anything he says serious or to heart. The internet creates many monsters.
        I am not in danger, I AM THE DANGER!

Comment

• EVIL SIN
          Thug
          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Vincent View Post
          On occasion he has been funny. When dealing with Arch you can't take anything he says serious or to heart. The internet creates many monsters.
          Agreed Vincent... Ppl get on here to create chaos and make waves... It's usually all in good fun.. The someone always get righteous and calls for their head... Who's the bigger attention whore there? Hmmm

It's a game.. Everyone decides what mind if player they want to be, good, bad, indifferent. The game needs all 3 to stay interesting. The bad try to get the indifferent going while the good watches it like a tennis match. I personally am a fan if all 3.
          ​EVILSIN CHOSEN

Comment

• THEBLUNATIC
            Consigliere
            • Nov 2012

Oh stfu Evil.. If the shit he spat was directed at your mother, opposed to ALL THE WOMEN OF UE, you wouldn't be backing his BS. You say "its a game..." I say, look for the grain of truth in every opinion. Then try asking yourself the question - I wonder if Arch was dropped on the head or even worse, sexually traumatized as a child.

BLUE
            sigpic
            B̸L̸U̸∄: T̸h̸e̸ O̸R̸I̸G̸I̸N̸A̸L̸ G̸A̸N̸G̸S̸T̸E̸R̸â„¢

Comment

• EVIL SIN
              Thug
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by THEBLUNATIC View Post
              Oh stfu Evil.. If the shit he spat was directed at your mother, opposed to ALL THE WOMEN OF UE, you wouldn't be backing his BS. You say "its a game..." I say, look for the grain of truth in every opinion. Then try asking yourself the question - I wonder if Arch was dropped on the head or even worse, sexually traumatized as a child.

BLUE
              No

Sin
              ​EVILSIN CHOSEN

Comment

• Running manLogan
                Thug
                • May 2013

Yep arch blue definitely likes you

Comment

Working...