• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Psycho
    Goon
    • Apr 2016

Hotwiring bouncers

Are HotBabyWire working against bouncers now?
    I have one guy in my news, not saying how many times he lost against me so I suppose he bounced once and run (use to have how many times they lost when more than once). Well, he just gave me 1.264.893. If it was really a single shot guess Hot are taking from bouncing players.

Anybody can confirm it???
  • Mdwstrnkid
    Consigliere
    • Aug 2013

Re: Hotwiring bouncers

Hotwire only works when attacking. It's likely he tried a 40/80 stam hit with a lot of cash on hand and lost.

Comment

• 69FC48
      Goon
      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Psycho View Post
      Are HotBabyWire working against bouncers now?
      I have one guy in my news, not saying how many times he lost against me so I suppose he bounced once and run (use to have how many times they lost when more than once). Well, he just gave me 1.264.893. If it was really a single shot guess Hot are taking from bouncing players.

Anybody can confirm it???
      He simply carries too much cash when hotwiring others.

Comment

• Dr death
        Kingpin
        • May 2013

I always bank when I PVP. Bad enough to leave a gold gun, but to also leave a boatload of your cash too....I am already saying to you, weak player hit, to add easy money too.

Comment

• PabloRSA
          Thug
          • Oct 2015

I get this oftern, always nice wakeing up to .5-2mil in the morning. Always think to myself did I forget to bank last night.
          Dont see how hard it is to bank cash after each pvp, anything above 10k gets banked, only takes 2 seconds an nice habit to get into.

Comment

• Cthulu
            Retired Game Guru
            • Dec 2014

I miss seeing golden guns on my newsfeed...

It sounds nice though, having someone bounce and leave money behind...
            Come join us
            on the official
            Underworld Empire Discord Server
            https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Ammy
              Goon
              • Mar 2015

This happens all the time with me. But something I've noticed is sometimes, some hits don't show. Dunno if this is a glitch or what, but I have a bouncer that I can confirm bounced over 100 times- only thing that showed was their ex. Another time, they didn't show at all and I had a mil in my bank (was scratching my head, wondering if I accidentally left cash out, only to learn they'd bounced. I think sometimes, it's a hit for big stam, but you could have a frequent hitter that just isn't showing for some reason.

Comment

Working...
              X