• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Massmurder
    Consigliere
    • Sep 2015

Win/Loss record, why is it so important

I'm not bashing anybody, I'm just trying to understand the significance of it.

My main has just over 60k wins but a whooping 105K losses. But I was able to get a 27 badge last month fairly easy, can't hold it since I'm mostly attack.

Is it a show of strength? A scare tactic?
  • Reaper9292
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Re: Win/Loss record, why is it so important

Originally posted by Massmurder View Post
    I'm not bashing anybody, I'm just trying to understand the significance of it.

My main has just over 60k wins but a whooping 105K losses. But I was able to get a 27 badge last month fairly easy, can't hold it since I'm mostly attack.

Is it a show of strength? A scare tactic?
    maybe bcz some people think that having so many win and less loss makes them less of a target ..or having many losses makes u more of a target ..but we all know how some people attack even rank 10 just for the win ..and some accounts have many losses bcz of their high health ..
    those stats can fool u ..so maybe u can use it as a tactic or trap ...full defense account can make a good trap having too many losses

Comment

• Cthulu
      Retired Game Guru
      • Dec 2014

Since it's a game without a tangible endpoint, sometimes statistics/achievements can act as a stand-in for a conclusion. If your account has more wins than losses, or your empire has more wins than losses, the lifetime rankings of your empire, etc. etc. can help bolster the feeling of "winning the game"?
      Come join us
      on the official
      Underworld Empire Discord Server
      https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Heineken
        Banned
        • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
        Since it's a game without a tangible endpoint, sometimes statistics/achievements can act as a stand-in for a conclusion. If your account has more wins than losses, or your empire has more wins than losses, the lifetime rankings of your empire, etc. etc. can help bolster the feeling of "winning the game"?
        Well said.

Comment

• Blindaxs
          Banned
          • May 2015

Go ahead and hit me all day... I give crappy BP back If you want to trade wins for stam, go right ahead! I enjoy the free health too when you run out of stam (smarter ones give up) after full pull

Comment

• Salvador
            Banned
            • Apr 2016

It depends which angle you decide to view this on:

1. LSIs usually always have more losses than wins, so do Boss hunters, they don't really care for PvP much and keep their BR low to avoid being hit too much [fear of losing cash]

2. BSI really care about their win/loss ratio, they have built their account to be strings they need to show a much higher win number than their losses

3. Health players decided to focus on EvE and be token eaters, but now, with the new PvP system, they feel left out and cheated so PA helped by penalizing all the other accounts to give an edge to health folks. Takes longer to kill them (more stam used) for the same amount of BP.

I have more losses than wins, do I care? nope.

Comment

• Janus
              Enforcer
              • Jan 2015

This. Many also say it means nothing but then burn loads of FP to fix their stats.

Comment

• Xcali1985
                Head Boss
                • Jun 2013

It's a worthless stat. I could go on and on about it but to sum it up unless you limit the range of hits taken someone can flip your W/L in a matter of days by having you pulled over and over.

the more valid stat is executions to executed. However, even then I would caution that if someone pissed off a high level player or a friend of a high level player that the record can be twisted.

Comment

• jank
                  Lackey
                  • Aug 2020

I dont know im new to this game but i always attack up because of the daily achievements, like
                  "execute X players of at least 50 ranks higher" and because of person gratification. Im proud of my win loss ratio.

Comment

• alexian
                    • Jun 2013

Welcome Jank. Wishing you a long UE happy life
                    48BE8B

Comment

Working...
                    X