Thread: Formula for Demo..is this correct?

Formula for Demo..is this correct?

Hi,

I recently found a guide re. Heavy Weapons build. Most of the info contained in the guide was much like many others except for the following sentence and I quote " Demo damage is formulated like "war" in PvP". I have never seen this written by anyone else so I am curious to know if it correct.

I know EvE uses PvP duel formula....but is Demo formula different as this guide states.

No one I've asked has a clue. Any help as always will be much appreciated.

Tia Muse

Consigliere Game Guru

Re: Formula for Demo..is this correct?

Wow...you guys r quick!! Ty..It may take a while for all that info to sink in

Ty for info and I have understood most of it. One question remains for me though and that is how many Lt's and items are included in the Demo formula...as DL_Joker says it is not the same as PvP Duel formula or the Pvp War formula, no one has specifically answered that question.

Thx
    Last edited by Muse; 04-21-2016 at 04:06 PM.

Consigliere Game Guru

The formula calculates the lts damage bonus ( like Hyena) you have equipped on, Epic insignia that gives you damage % boost, base attack & defense and the demo skills you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    Ty for info and I have understood most of it. One question remains for me though and that is how many Lt's and items are included in the Demo formula...as DL_Joker says it is not the same as PvP Duel formula or the Pvp War formula, no one has specifically answered that question.

Thx

Hyena is pretty irrelevant to the picture when the main issue comes mostly from the main flat damage.

As Joker pointed out, base demo fluctuated between 15 to 35 without any explanation or reason, just random. Now that's a +/- 20 hit difference.

Next to this, Hyena's +5% extra damage, or Backfire 9* (+10 damage) is like vegetables on the plate, while the above is the meat.

Although the base is the meat, the base is just there and the player has no effect upon it. If you want to reach the 600-800 demo damage per token you must add other bonuses in the mix. Hyena is one of the best lts for Demoing, even better than Backfire, which adds specific demo damage.

Consigliere Game Guru

Correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    Although the base is the meat, the base is just there and the player has no effect upon it. If you want to reach the 600-800 demo damage per token you must add other bonuses in the mix. Hyena is one of the best lts for Demoing, even better than Backfire, which adds specific demo damage.

Hi.
    Thank you to all who have so far contributed to this discussion, the replies have helped me understand Dl_Jokers explanation. I am grateful for all your help . Thx