• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Muse
    Lackey
    • Feb 2016

Formula for Demo..is this correct?

Hi,

I recently found a guide re. Heavy Weapons build. Most of the info contained in the guide was much like many others except for the following sentence and I quote " Demo damage is formulated like "war" in PvP". I have never seen this written by anyone else so I am curious to know if it correct.

I know EvE uses PvP duel formula....but is Demo formula different as this guide states.

No one I've asked has a clue. Any help as always will be much appreciated.

Tia Muse

Re: Formula for Demo..is this correct?

This thread might help:

Comment

• Muse
      Lackey
      • Feb 2016

Wow...you guys r quick!! Ty..It may take a while for all that info to sink in

Comment

• Muse
        Lackey
        • Feb 2016

Ty for info and I have understood most of it. One question remains for me though and that is how many Lt's and items are included in the Demo formula...as DL_Joker says it is not the same as PvP Duel formula or the Pvp War formula, no one has specifically answered that question.

Thx
        Last edited by Muse; 04-21-2016, 03:06 PM.

Comment

The formula calculates the lts damage bonus ( like Hyena) you have equipped on, Epic insignia that gives you damage % boost, base attack & defense and the demo skills you have.
          Originally posted by Muse View Post
          Ty for info and I have understood most of it. One question remains for me though and that is how many Lt's and items are included in the Demo formula...as DL_Joker says it is not the same as PvP Duel formula or the Pvp War formula, no one has specifically answered that question.

Thx

Comment

• Salvador
            Banned
            • Apr 2016

Hyena is pretty irrelevant to the picture when the main issue comes mostly from the main flat damage.

As Joker pointed out, base demo fluctuated between 15 to 35 without any explanation or reason, just random. Now that's a +/- 20 hit difference.

Next to this, Hyena's +5% extra damage, or Backfire 9* (+10 damage) is like vegetables on the plate, while the above is the meat.

Comment

• alexian
              • Jun 2013

Although the base is the meat, the base is just there and the player has no effect upon it. If you want to reach the 600-800 demo damage per token you must add other bonuses in the mix. Hyena is one of the best lts for Demoing, even better than Backfire, which adds specific demo damage.
              48BE8B

Comment

Correct.
                Originally posted by alexian View Post
                Although the base is the meat, the base is just there and the player has no effect upon it. If you want to reach the 600-800 demo damage per token you must add other bonuses in the mix. Hyena is one of the best lts for Demoing, even better than Backfire, which adds specific demo damage.

Comment

• Muse
                  Lackey
                  • Feb 2016

Hi.
                  Thank you to all who have so far contributed to this discussion, the replies have helped me understand Dl_Jokers explanation. I am grateful for all your help . Thx

Comment

Working...
                  X