• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wizzo617
    Lackey
    • Apr 2016

Was sniper class upgraded?

Ive been playing for a couple years now, and my first act was a sniper. Now ive since lost this act due to breaking my iphone which i had bought from someone else and when downloaded the game didnt know it had been linked to their gane center act so i coukdnt retrieve my toons. Anyways when i was a snioer i had ks2 and hs2 now im almost positive that ks1 was +8% to crit/dmg and ks2 was 10% and ks3 12%. Now i currently have three acts one main reaper my first mini is enforcer/heavy and i just started another mini recently. As i was looking at class skills i looked at sniper and it says now that ks1 is +13% crit/damage?! Now did they do this as a result of adding ghost/teir 2 classes? I cant seem to find any info about it. I looked at the ue wiki but that states what i had thought before that it was 8/10/12% respectively. So now if ks1 is 13% then what is lvl2 and lvl3 upgraded to? Id really like to know if anyone has some confirmed info on this. And has any other skills been revamped or changed? Really interested to hear what people know.
  • Massmurder
    Consigliere
    • Sep 2015

Re: Was sniper class upgraded?

I've been trying to find the thread, but no luck.

Devs found some issue with killing spree and sure shot that made em double stack or something, can't remember.

So they buffed the % of both skills

Comment

• DL_Joker
      Underboss
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Massmurder View Post
      I've been trying to find the thread, but no luck.

Devs found some issue with killing spree and sure shot that made em double stack or something, can't remember.

So they buffed the % of both skills
      There was an issue where Sureshot would reset upon hitting a KS, which took away the entire Spree. Changes were made to prevent this from happening and create more balance.

That's what I heard, anyway.

My Regards,
      Joker,
      Game Guru.

Comment

• Static
        Consigliere
        • Feb 2013

We found an annoying bug with Killing Spree and Sure Shot causing it to occasionally double-stack. We’ve fixed the bug, but we like the way KS and SS currently work in EvE so we’ve buffed the percentages for both powers to retain their pre-fix state.

Found in the thread regarding Eve changes

Comment

• Massmurder
          Consigliere
          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Static View Post
          We found an annoying bug with Killing Spree and Sure Shot causing it to occasionally double-stack. We’ve fixed the bug, but we like the way KS and SS currently work in EvE so we’ve buffed the percentages for both powers to retain their pre-fix state.

Thanks, was driving me crazy trying to find it.

Comment

• alexian
            • Jun 2013

Hahaha and in the same time they nerf Riot Shield 😒
            48BE8B

Comment

• Wizzo617
              Lackey
              • Apr 2016

Where is this thread? I cant find it could you post the link pls?

Comment

• Wizzo617
                Lackey
                • Apr 2016

So what is the new stats for kill spree? 13% lvl 1 lvl2=? Lvl3=? And sureshot lvls1,2,3,=? Please give me the new numbers we're working with.. It may greatly affect what im gunna do with my newest mini.. Its funny too first crate roll i got wraith.. 10%sniper xp.. Good to have right from beginning

Comment

• Static
                  Consigliere
                  • Feb 2013

Thread was called something like DevPreview EvE changes coming. All I did was search "killing spree" and looked for a dev post. I don't know what the new chances are for sniper as I haven't played that class since ghost came out

Comment

Working...
                  X