Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: St.Patrick Promo

Re: St.Patrick Promo

i didn't do it, I rarely spend these days and none of the Lts in the crates are ones I want anyways, so no good for me.

I got trix. Basically bought it because i like to support the game👍 Wish they would do that sarahs favor promo again or other small $5 promos. $10 is too much to do on all 5 of my accounts but i could swing $5. So they would make $25 instead of $10 and im sure other people would spend $5 who wouldnt spend $10. Not sure as im not privy to the numbers but it wouldnt hurt to try. I think other smaller micro transactions should be tried aswell $1 deals, $2 deals, $3 deals. People want variety and value and smaller transactions not only add up but they get people used to spending and might encourage people to jump up to those $5 and $10 deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    I got trix. Basically bought it because i like to support the game👍 Wish they would do that sarahs favor promo again or other small $5 promos. $10 is too much to do on all 5 of my accounts but i could swing $5. So they would make $25 instead of $10 and im sure other people would spend $5 who wouldnt spend $10. Not sure as im not privy to the numbers but it wouldnt hurt to try. I think other smaller micro transactions should be tried aswell $1 deals, $2 deals, $3 deals. People want variety and value and smaller transactions not only add up but they get people used to spending and might encourage people to jump up to those $5 and $10 deals.
    Totally agree. I would like to spend 5$ more often instead of spending 10$ rarely. Many of.us got alts and in this way much more players would spend smaller amounts.