• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dvs187
    Lackey
    • Jun 2015

MMB the Cleaners event level rewards

Question? For the event level rewards, do you get that award for every level if you participate in killing that boss?example: if I were to participate in each level 90 to 95 would I receive 10 energy drinks or just 2?
    Last edited by dvs187; 02-27-2016, 01:49 AM.

Re: MMB the Cleaners event level rewards

You get awarded for every level the community progressed. So long as you drop some stamina on each boss then you should be good.

Comment

• OneHoop
      Brawler
      • Oct 2014

Quite sure that there is some unknown threshold for participation that is higher than the threshold to get a common item. The first MMB I participated in, I tried to "contribute " to each level and was severely disappointed by my awards.

So, in my next MMB I tried to contribute enough for an epic drop per boss level I participate fighting. Even still, I was disappointed. I suspect that you can only win one of each range (eg L86-90 have same level prize but you can't win 5x). I was still disappointed in my rewards though with lower expectations.

I wish there was some clarity on how this actually functions, as it is hard to work out after the fact.

M@

Comment

• DL_Joker
        Underboss
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by OneHoop View Post
        Quite sure that there is some unknown threshold for participation that is higher than the threshold to get a common item. The first MMB I participated in, I tried to "contribute " to each level and was severely disappointed by my awards.

So, in my next MMB I tried to contribute enough for an epic drop per boss level I participate fighting. Even still, I was disappointed. I suspect that you can only win one of each range (eg L86-90 have same level prize but you can't win 5x). I was still disappointed in my rewards though with lower expectations.

I wish there was some clarity on how this actually functions, as it is hard to work out after the fact.

M@
        After MMB is over, and rewards are handed out, you get community rewards based on how many levels were killed so long as you participated in the event. (EG: You dumped stamina on MMB instead of doing regular bosses. Community reached level 100 MMB. Everyone who contributed to the event gets rewards for level 100 and below.)

My Regards,
        Joker,
        Game Guru.

Comment

• OneHoop
          Brawler
          • Oct 2014

@Joker,
          That sounds familiar, so anyone who participated gets the same level rewards, 1 of each listed?

Comment

• OneHoop
            Brawler
            • Oct 2014

Since the per level loot is so shoddy and the participation awards are not tied to individual achievement , it kind of incentivizes people to zoom to 3000 suits and then quit.

Don't you think the event should be restructured?

Comment

• DL_Joker
              Underboss
              • Oct 2014

Yes, they get all level rewards.

As for restructuring, the general population hitting 3000 and then quitting is enough. The maddened rush for top 10 contributes to the rest of the level rewards. Personally, I drop FP like it's hot until I hit event lt. Then I play the events for free. Top spenders contribute to the majority of level rewards, that's how it's always been.

My Regards,
              Joker,
              Game Guru.

Comment

• Levap
                Enforcer
                • Dec 2013

The shrewdness made you miss the point.
                The whole community could get further ahead if the rank rewards get restructured. Low to mid spenders are basically put off from participating further than a required hazmat threshold. It makes no sense to carry on. It's been mentioned but as long as some money comes in, there is no problem.
                A cheer for the beer! All hail to the ale... and a glass of white wine for the lady.

Comment

Working...
                X