• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PerpleX
    Thug
    • Oct 2014

Re: Hitting down - NOT A Rant

I usually define hitting down as when they hit you and they are too high to have you show up on their battle list.

However, I don't think there is a problem with hitting down in the game. And I am a BSI on 2 of my 3 accounts, so I am very familiar with the issue. I had hit rank 22 by level 198, and got farmed ever since. I hit 24 by level 300, and am back and forth between 25 and 26 atm. All I can say is that its easy to demonize high levels that want BP, but its hard to say that you wouldn't do the same if you were in their position. My suggestion, if you can't handle getting hit, don't increase in rank. On my second account, I made sure not to hit 16 until level 200 when I knew I could handle players hitting me. And I didn't hit 19 until 300 on him so that he wouldn't get farmed as some of the lower level BSIs do. Its most important just to realize that its part of the game, and that the only way to control it is not to rank up.

Comment

• Ammy
      Goon
      • Mar 2015

I farm the teams of people 500+ levels that hit down or people over 1000 that bounce on me.

Comment

• BillKatze
        Thug
        • May 2013

Hit and get hit.

That's pretty much it.

It's a war game. Do you think Grenada liked being invaded? How else do you think USA acquired Hawaii? j/s

Comment

• Salvador
          Banned
          • Apr 2016

This is a game about hitting each other, you cannot cry for being hit... just take out your frustration and take back your BP on someone you can beat.
          Try to enjoy the game, anyway the Win/Loss record was completely rendered meaningless with the introduction of 80stam hits and full pulls.
          That's why many retired from PvP and are now hitting Bosses.
          Just do your BR27 on the last day of the month to get your 15SP and repeat the next month. The rest, enjoy bosses, they're pretty fun to hit

Comment

• Andy83
            Lackey
            • Apr 2016

Feed the fishes?

Comment

• Rabbit Fighter
              Goon
              • Mar 2013

Level caps are the only solution, but Pablam is scared of losing their high level high spenders so they sacrifice the low level BSI high spenders. BSI is not for those not willing to spend, but yes, we are ignored. That's why most of us stopped our spending or cut it way back. This is an LSI game. Just look at the events.
              So to compensate for the high level that is too lazy to actually challenge themselves or their build. I farm their empires based off of my own formula. The higher the level of the guy that hit down. The higher my fee.
              500 lvls down means 10 to 1. Anything more than that is 100 to 1 plus all the cash I can Hotwire.
              Repeat offenders get most of my stam as I farm them regularly and bring some big boys with me.
              I specifically target their lower and mid level actives and many times, they leave the empire once I start draining all of their cash and do not let them hit bosses or enjoy any other part of the game. Their is a price to be paid for showing weakness and hitting down.
              BSI has its priveldges, even if Pablam continues 💩ing on us.

-Seize the Metropolis. It's you it's built on

Comment

• Ammy
                Goon
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Rabbit Fighter View Post
                Level caps are the only solution, but Pablam is scared of losing their high level high spenders so they sacrifice the low level BSI high spenders. BSI is not for those not willing to spend, but yes, we are ignored. That's why most of us stopped our spending or cut it way back. This is an LSI game. Just look at the events.
                So to compensate for the high level that is too lazy to actually challenge themselves or their build. I farm their empires based off of my own formula. The higher the level of the guy that hit down. The higher my fee.
                500 lvls down means 10 to 1. Anything more than that is 100 to 1 plus all the cash I can Hotwire.
                Repeat offenders get most of my stam as I farm them regularly and bring some big boys with me.
                I specifically target their lower and mid level actives and many times, they leave the empire once I start draining all of their cash and do not let them hit bosses or enjoy any other part of the game. Their is a price to be paid for showing weakness and hitting down.
                BSI has its priveldges, even if Pablam continues ��ing on us.

-Seize the Metropolis. It's you it's built on
                I like you Someone gets it! If I get a high level bouncer (or an ally or a farmer that decides to let their mini be known), I will sit on them. High level allies are royally screwed- I will hit til they quit the game.

Comment

• Rabbit Fighter
                  Goon
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Ammy View Post
                  I like you Someone gets it! If I get a high level bouncer (or an ally or a farmer that decides to let their mini be known), I will sit on them. High level allies are royally screwed- I will hit til they quit the game.
                  Haha, thanks.
                  That's how I have always played the game and it has worked well for me.
                  I may take some losses, and I have made a lot of enemies over the years, but if you want to come out of the gate weak and hit down. Ya gots to pay me. No exceptions... ever

Comment

Working...
                  X