Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hitting down - NOT A Rant

Re: Hitting down - NOT A Rant

Level caps are the only solution, but Pablam is scared of losing their high level high spenders so they sacrifice the low level BSI high spenders. BSI is not for those not willing to spend, but yes, we are ignored. That's why most of us stopped our spending or cut it way back. This is an LSI game. Just look at the events.
    So to compensate for the high level that is too lazy to actually challenge themselves or their build. I farm their empires based off of my own formula. The higher the level of the guy that hit down. The higher my fee.
    500 lvls down means 10 to 1. Anything more than that is 100 to 1 plus all the cash I can Hotwire.
    Repeat offenders get most of my stam as I farm them regularly and bring some big boys with me.
    I specifically target their lower and mid level actives and many times, they leave the empire once I start draining all of their cash and do not let them hit bosses or enjoy any other part of the game. Their is a price to be paid for showing weakness and hitting down.
    BSI has its priveldges, even if Pablam continues 💩ing on us.

-Seize the Metropolis. It's you it's built on

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit Fighter View Post
    Level caps are the only solution, but Pablam is scared of losing their high level high spenders so they sacrifice the low level BSI high spenders. BSI is not for those not willing to spend, but yes, we are ignored. That's why most of us stopped our spending or cut it way back. This is an LSI game. Just look at the events.
    So to compensate for the high level that is too lazy to actually challenge themselves or their build. I farm their empires based off of my own formula. The higher the level of the guy that hit down. The higher my fee.
    500 lvls down means 10 to 1. Anything more than that is 100 to 1 plus all the cash I can Hotwire.
    Repeat offenders get most of my stam as I farm them regularly and bring some big boys with me.
    I specifically target their lower and mid level actives and many times, they leave the empire once I start draining all of their cash and do not let them hit bosses or enjoy any other part of the game. Their is a price to be paid for showing weakness and hitting down.
    BSI has its priveldges, even if Pablam continues ��ing on us.

-Seize the Metropolis. It's you it's built on
    I like you Someone gets it! If I get a high level bouncer (or an ally or a farmer that decides to let their mini be known), I will sit on them. High level allies are royally screwed- I will hit til they quit the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammy View Post
    I like you Someone gets it! If I get a high level bouncer (or an ally or a farmer that decides to let their mini be known), I will sit on them. High level allies are royally screwed- I will hit til they quit the game.
    Haha, thanks.
    That's how I have always played the game and it has worked well for me.
    I may take some losses, and I have made a lot of enemies over the years, but if you want to come out of the gate weak and hit down. Ya gots to pay me. No exceptions... ever