• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xcali1985
    Head Boss
    • Jun 2013

Re: Nerf Powershot

Originally posted by Sticks_CHAOS View Post
    I've made an Anti-Ghost mini toon to combat the issue.

Name: RNG
    300 E
    300 St
    1 A
    1 D
    All Stat points in health, all insignia's Health
    Class: Enforcer - deflect & Juggs are priorities, secondary spend - Stim pack 1

Goal: Lets get a toon that has 10,000+ health every war (20k+ with Juggs), with total defense of less than 2, This toon will get hit with crazy damage from those lvl 1600 ghosts. i've got a 15% chance to one shot them with a deflect.

Have everyone in your empire make this toon and put them all in the front line...lol
    My sin alt would make powershot look like child's play with that build. There is always a draw back. Problem is the recovery from a build like that will suck drastically.

Comment

• Sticks_CHAOS
      Brawler
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
      My sin alt would make powershot look like child's play with that build. There is always a draw back. Problem is the recovery from a build like that will suck drastically.
      Don't think you get the point. I have a 15% chance to reflect 100% damage. Your cripple One-Shot's you for 3500. GG. I don't care how hard you will hit me...the harder, the better. I've got a 15% RNG chance to *&^%*&^%$&%$(&*#&)E(*^$(&%.

This is my 4th alt. With current gameplay - this is a "Fair Game" build for EVERYONE to make. Sure, congrats on your leaderboard and your 5% CC bonus, but I'll have an empire that will deflect that J!@@ into your face and make you say ewwwwww

Comment

• Xcali1985
        Head Boss
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Sticks_CHAOS View Post
        Don't think you get the point. I have a 15% chance to reflect 100% damage. Your cripple One-Shot's you for 3500. GG. I don't care how hard you will hit me...the harder, the better. I've got a 15% RNG chance to *&^%*&^%$&%$(&*#&)E(*^$(&%.

This is my 4th alt. With current gameplay - this is a "Fair Game" build for EVERYONE to make. Sure, congrats on your leaderboard and your 5% CC bonus, but I'll have an empire that will deflect that J!@@ into your face and make you say ewwwwww
        So someone tags you with GH 3 and now your deflect is 9%. Add a suppress and your deflect power is reduced by 50%.

I understand what you mean. Your counting on everyone trying to deplete your health but taking deflects and killing themselves along the way.

I'm simply stating that no matter the build with 7 other classes available with team work you can still get past almost any build.

I recently reached 120 building damage as a ghosts and thought how fast can a team of all ghosts move through a board if they are all doing consistently 120+ damage.

Comment

• Massmurder
          Consigliere
          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
          I recently reached 120 building damage as a ghosts and thought how fast can a team of all ghosts move through a board if they are all doing consistently 120+ damage.
          That'd be interesting. An empire of 80 ghosts. Unless you ran into an empire of 80 enforcers or Titans. Lol would be a crazy battle

Comment

• kaufen
            Banned
            • Nov 2015

Not every class have turtle.

Comment

• mr_teflon
              Lieutenant
              • May 2014

for those complaining about ghosts one shotting people read the description

Ghosts take pride in their deadly accuracy, able to often deal one-shot kills. They become more accurate with each shot, and their senses magnify during battle allowing them to evade shots against them.
              Ghosts use your top Gun and 2 Rifles.

"able to often deal one shot kills" quoted by the game, so everything is as intended, lets put this thread to bed now and stop complaining about it.

Comment

• TheEternal
                Brawler
                • Jan 2016

Originally posted by mr_teflon View Post
                for those complaining about ghosts one shotting people read the description

Ghosts take pride in their deadly accuracy, able to often deal one-shot kills. They become more accurate with each shot, and their senses magnify during battle allowing them to evade shots against them.
                Ghosts use your top Gun and 2 Rifles.

"able to often deal one shot kills" quoted by the game, so everything is as intended, lets put this thread to bed now and stop complaining about it.
                Maybe that's how it's meant to work but the way it works ruins the game.

Comment

• 93Tucker
                  Goon
                  • Mar 2016

Right now 42/80 in lightning strike are enforcer or titan, if ghost was so over powered wouldn't you think there would be more then 11

Comment

• TheEternal
                    Brawler
                    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by 93Tucker View Post
                    Right now 42/80 in lightning strike are enforcer or titan, if ghost was so over powered wouldn't you think there would be more then 11
                    Only takes 11 ghosts to win, those 42 titans are to stop other ghosts.

Comment

• Sticks_CHAOS
                      Brawler
                      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by TheEternal View Post
                      This ^^

Comment

• Heineken
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2016

Lol that's reality. Good point

Comment

Let's be realistic, 11 ghosts from your empire cannot take down even 1 main healer in LS. It's not about class, it's about strength.

Comment

• 93Tucker
                            Goon
                            • Mar 2016

If ghost was the better class would you not think the strongest players in the top empire would be ghost? Of the 14 highest level in LS none of them are ghosts.

Comment

• TheEternal
                              Brawler
                              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by 93Tucker View Post
                              If ghost was the better class would you not think the strongest players in the top empire would be ghost? Of the 14 highest level in LS none of them are ghosts.
                              Top 14 guys are titans because they need people to stop other ghosts, ghosts are extremely strong, you sure as hell don't want them winning against you so thone 14 are some of the toughest guys in the game, makes it very hard to beat them when they take half damage don't lose often and gain armor constantly, as a ghost they would double counter damage would dodge less on average and wouldnt be as good as defenders if they missed the first 15 minutes of wars (how long eve usually last for them)

Comment

• jollyaudio
                                Lackey
                                • Aug 2014

I have both a ghost and titan. Similar strength & within 30 lvls of each other. (See detailed info of each build below.) Having each of these classes I can easily confirm that an empire with 4-5 strong(er) ghosts could run my titan out of packs. However, it wouldn't be easy and they would have to be diligent with traps and tags. My Ghost averages between 30k-40k player damage per war and OFTEN (+ or - one every 10 wars) gets deflects that OSK me. Most empires avoid my Titan after a few loses and I can't recall EVER being OSK'd, Turtle and a LOT of D see to that. I've been on the giving (Ghost) and receiving (Titan) end of running through packs. In all of those occurrences it was because of strength of the player(s) not class/skills. I'll welcome Ghosts to hit my Titan and lose, that doesn't concern me in the least. But if any class is winning... you have my attention.

There are remedies to strong Ghosts: stronger Titans/Enforcers. I believe most folks aren't willing to grind out a stronger defender build anymore because killing is much more fun! I also believe the devs know this and therefore created a class that would maximize the fun of killing. The reason top players in the top empires are defenders (Titans/Enforcers) is because there's a limited supply of good defenders available and they know the value of defending (defense wins championships). Build or recruit the remedy to strong ghosts, don't wait on someone else to "fix" it for you.

(I know these are average builds, but I'm proud of them nonetheless.)

Ghost: lvl 756 BR22 (ghost lvl 5) with 3.7k ATK and 3k EvE health. My lts. give me 19% Crit chance + 9% crit damage.
                                Skills: PowerS3, PiercingS3, Ghost Tag3, Accuracy3, Precision3, Hunter3, learning Hot Shot1.
                                My MAX single shot is just over 7k.

Titan: lvl 786 BR22 (titan lvl 4) with 4.6k DEF & 4k EvE health. My lts. boost my D.
                                Skills: Bull Rush3, Riot Shield1, Turtle3, Nano3, learning Vengeance1.
                                My MAX tokens absorbed is 524 in a single war (200-300 absorbed is more typical).

Comment

Working...
                                X