• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jester9992
    Lackey
    • Jul 2014

Higher Damage is a loss??

Normally I'm a demo but in this war we needed to slow down to go the whole 2 hours so figure I'd use a much higher level player to suicide for less damage when attacking other targets.

There is no suppression or any other buff/debuff that I'm aware of, but I still lost even though my damage was higher.
    So.. WTF??
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cthulu; 01-22-2016, 05:37 PM. Reason: helped embed the images
  • Sticks_CHAOS
    Brawler
    • Apr 2013

Re: Higher Damage is a loss??

Higher attack Vs. Low Defense?
    Heavy has +attack to Snipers? Were you hitting a Sniper?

Higher damage output for you in the loss calculation
    Opponents counter damage calculation is very bad - probably a high attack, low defense kind of thing.

Comment

• PabloRSA
      Thug
      • Oct 2015

Could be that the higher level is an assasin? have lvl 3 max payback? upto 50 dmg return, dont forget that the higher level most likely has a higher vet lvl than you, there for adding extra counter damage.
      So instead of the normal 25-50 counter, its 90+.
      I have always noticed I would do 80+ dmg when alive but only 25+ when dead. So there msut be a base of 50 dmg then add your own attack, and like above, if it was sniper you get a bonus + vet lvl.
      Many calaculations are involved.

Usually to slow down, Enforcers stim them selfs or any half dead back to life, Demo plant traps or bombs and dont use flamethrower. Sins use poison and snipers usually get short straw.

Why would you accept 80 pts over 110pts.
      Unless you dont have trap or TNT, in which case you should think about trap lvl 1 as you next skill.

Comment

• jester9992
        Lackey
        • Jul 2014

I was term that game. They were a higher level enf. I was suiciding because even using those techniques, it was gonna finish early, and a few losses to help lower damage so I could get more wins later still meant more points long term ��. Everyone was already trapped. 10 minutes in and almost half the board cleared ��.
        But since I'm always demo I almost never attack and when I do I normally know if I'm gonna win or lose so I've never seen that before. I also didn't know vet gave bonus to counter as well so that's great to learn.

�� the more you know ��

Comment

• PabloRSA
          Thug
          • Oct 2015

Here is some more info on counter attacks.

I suppose the best you can use is Time bomb lvl 1 doing 50 dmg + attack power. The wiki is not clear is its 50% or 50 raw damage.

Comment

• Massmurder
            Consigliere
            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by PabloRSA View Post
            Here is some more info on counter attacks.

I suppose the best you can use is Time bomb lvl 1 doing 50 dmg + attack power. The wiki is not clear is its 50% or 50 raw damage.
            For time bombs it's like booby without them healing. 50 base damage plus some extra based on your attack. My time bomb does around 100ish with over 4k attack at level 1

Comment

• Quaranj
              Boss
              • May 2015

I have had a difference of over 100 damage above what was taken in return myself and had it been a loss. Though it skews the battle points, I don't mind chewing up those kinds of losses.

Comment

I don't understand your question. You complaining about doing too much damage? This could because of the target is plagued.

Comment

Working...
                X