• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Battousai
    Goon
    • Dec 2015

Terminator collapse damage

Just wondering, the collapse skill allows you to splash 1% of player damage onto building.
    With morningstar , do they add additional 5%(for 1 star morningstar) to the 1%? Meaning its 6 percent of player damage onto building.

Does big gun at level 3 which increase splash damage by 100 percent , double that figure to 12 percent of player damage onto building.

And does that mean when you use bury , the splash damage that other players receive, will also be splashed to the building?

I hope its a yes for all of this, because in simple english, morningstar does increase splash damage, it didnt say splash damage to only players, it just say splash damage.

And the splash from bury that other players receive still counts as player damage and that shld splash onto buildings too. So if there are 10 players who receive the splash from bury, all 10 of the splash damage on those players shld be splashed onto the building too right?

Hope im making sense somewhere here. If this have been brought up before, then i apologize for bringing it up again. Thank you in advance for your thoughts.
    Last edited by Battousai; 01-16-2016, 04:18 AM.
  • Massmurder
    Consigliere
    • Sep 2015

Re: Terminator collapse damage

There is another thread about it. Look up "any L5 terminators out there" or some thing like that.

But to answer the questions, no collapse does not get any increase from any other skills or Lts. And collapse damage is not calculated from splash damage to other players either.

Lts like morningstar, rocket and Valkyrie add extra splash damage to skills such as bury and big gun. And I'm not 100% but I think all the %s are added together.

I think it's something like 5%(bury) Max big gun adds 100%. For a total of 10% splash. Valkyrie would add 6% and morningstar adds 5% for a total of 21% splash damage.

Comment

• Malikar
      Brawler
      • Jul 2014

Collapse does nothing with splash. So the level 5 terminator skill does not really in any of your usual attacks being upgraded (napalm sort of but jay the 75% and 100% of normal damage from rank 2 and 2 respectively).

If I hit for 300 with ANY attack, I do 3 building damage at Collapse 1. I'm not even sure if building damage mitigation factors in because it is so small I don't pay attention. A bury that splashes 600 damage does the same building damage that a normal attack does.

It's quite disappointing. At best, it can do 2-3 tokens worth of demo damage at collapse 3 if you go all offense in a war. Probably 1-2 tokens as you become stronger and are facing stronger opponents where your regular demo will be much more useful.

So disappointing that it makes not even want to level my last skill.

Comment

• Battousai
        Goon
        • Dec 2015

Thank you for sharing Malikar, yeah that amount is too little, i thought it wld be great if any splash damage or maybe havin big gun improvimg collapse wld be awesome. But i guess it will make terminator too strong that it will ruin the game i guess. But the current percentage for collapse is way too little.

Comment

• BiancaK
          Thug
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Malikar View Post
          Collapse does nothing with splash. So the level 5 terminator skill does not really in any of your usual attacks being upgraded (napalm sort of but jay the 75% and 100% of normal damage from rank 2 and 2 respectively).

If I hit for 300 with ANY attack, I do 3 building damage at Collapse 1. I'm not even sure if building damage mitigation factors in because it is so small I don't pay attention. A bury that splashes 600 damage does the same building damage that a normal attack does.

It's quite disappointing. At best, it can do 2-3 tokens worth of demo damage at collapse 3 if you go all offense in a war. Probably 1-2 tokens as you become stronger and are facing stronger opponents where your regular demo will be much more useful.

So disappointing that it makes not even want to level my last skill.
          This just ruined my day. I'm getting close to Lvl 5 terminator and was excited to get this skill. What is the point of bury if it doesn't work with collapse...

Maybe its just a bug? I remember when they first released the new classes, napalm used to do damage to dead targets, so you could rack up player damage. It took them about 2 months to fix it. Hopefully this is a bug as well. Doesn't make sense, given that the description of collapse says "player damage." It should work with splash and napalm burn as well.

If collapse was intentionally meant not to work with napalm and bury, then terminator really is by far the weakest class, and I've wasted a lot of time and CCs upgrading it...

Comment

• Battousai
            Goon
            • Dec 2015

Originally posted by BiancaK View Post
            This just ruined my day. I'm getting close to Lvl 5 terminator and was excited to get this skill. What is the point of bury if it doesn't work with collapse...

Maybe its just a bug? I remember when they first released the new classes, napalm used to do damage to dead targets, so you could rack up player damage. It took them about 2 months to fix it. Hopefully this is a bug as well. Doesn't make sense, given that the description of collapse says "player damage." It should work with splash and napalm burn as well.

If collapse was intentionally meant not to work with napalm and bury, then terminator really is by far the weakest class, and I've wasted a lot of time and CCs upgrading it...
            I wish it will work, i belive bury will work, just nt the splash on players. But i hope they consider improving the percentage or do something with the description.

Splash damage is splash dsmage, was really hoping morningstar wld be able to boost tht.

I wont say its the weakest class, its nt the ultimate killer class. But its a well balanced class for those who wish to be hybrid. Its a great class with morningstar, rocket and valkyrie seated. Splashing galore.. And when your empire need that extra bit of demo , you'll be able to help significantly. I belive its a good class, im using it, only that the perks for this class is towards the end. I use to think that its a lousy class too. Until i discover its potential.

Comment

Working...
            X