Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily login rewarda are ridiculous !

Re: Daily login rewarda are ridiculous !

my mini was lucky recently on daily rewards scratcher, got 30 stamina refills, but the game is so laggy on my iphone 4 I cant be bothered with all the lag and in burning through them all, its painful clicking on something and waiting 5 to 10 seconds per screen touch. My main is no where near as lucky as is a 1000 level account but has received plenty of common Lts from the newest crate so its not too bad but wish it was more luckier.

I experiance the same as you lot. Mini with 80 e and 50 s get all the luck with refils on scratchers and dailys. Yet my main 2k e 1k s is never that lucky and just gets the kitchin knife.

Hey,

at the beginning of the changes the login rewards were cool because of the refills. But now i did'nt get refiller for a few days. Why?

just real bad luck suppose, I got 5 crate shards today on mini and the other mini got a useless crap likes bats and whatnot and the main got a stamina drink.

In over 30 days i did'nt get any filler! That's really upsetting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by katha View Post
    In over 30 days i did'nt get any filler! That's really upsetting!!!
    What a wonder. This moment i got a stamina filler. Wow... Wouldn't be surprised if it take more then 30 days again until i get the next one... 😶

Brawler

I agree. Take away the money and bring back energy and stamina refill.
    With energy refill I can do Italy - Ambush and collect 4 million from that job with a single refill.
    I need 120 million to upgrade safehouse and 25k or even 100k is not gonna help.
    With stamina refill I can do Phoenix resurrection boss and collect 1.1 million.
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 10-05-2016 at 07:56 AM.

I agree that some rewards are absolutely nothing. And that's not normal.
    Instead of these weapons/gear/vehicles which becomes useless quite fast, how about the daily login bonuses to be something that can be useful at any time? (similar with the existing crate shards, FPs, scratchers...). Even 1/10 of a refill is more useful than a ski mask or a bat.

Or what about allowing us to "fuse" weapons/gear/vehicles for better weapons/gear/vehicles. Or allowing us to sell them (as for the LT's insignias) for $. Then the ski mask would makes sense.