Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily login rewarda are ridiculous !

Daily login rewarda are ridiculous !

It has been discussed many times before in a lot of forums, yet still no changes hv been to daily rewards. So here is the question one more time. When r u going to change the current ridiculous and stupid daily login reward system and put something which actually can be used in the game?
    Last edited by ZiaBoy; 01-08-2016 at 08:32 AM.
    ⭐️SouthernStars⭐️

Re: Daily login rewarda are ridiculous !

If i may add, rewards for daily achievements are also outdated

They can replace a ? Day with the new crate roll shard. Maybe 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Porcinette View Post
    Daily rewards are not that bad... 3 scratchers and 3FP free every 10 days? that's not bad at all in my books.
    You must have low expectations in life.

3FP every 10 days is "not bad"? So, my reward for playing every day is being able to almost get a single refill every month? Or a single crate roll every 100 days? When I know there's like a 99% chance of getting a common?

3 scratchers is a good thing? When the odds are 99% of getting another useless vehicle/gun or 25k?

Ski masks? Leather gloves? Old bats? Ugh.

(Disclaimer: Percentages above are not scientific, but based on personal experience. Lol).

The complaint with the daily "rewards" is that they don't feel like rewards. I don't look forward to them and I wouldn't be annoyed if I missed a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Porcinette View Post
    I don't understand this attitude to be honest, You are not supposed to log in everyday to get awesome rewards, you are to log in everyday to:
    1. Pay your respects
    2. Help your team in EvE (unless you are not a team player)

The rewards are just a small token of appreciation from PA, it's not mandatory. I personally don't even look which reward I got, I play UE for a whole different reason.
    What's so hard to understand? They're called daily rewards. Here's the definition of reward:

"A thing given in recognition of one's service, effort or achievement."

Does getting a ski mask fit that definition for you? I'm honestly asking. You've only been a forum member since November, so maybe you're new enough that those things help you.

I'm 2.5 yrs into this game and the crazy thing to me is the rewards are the exact same at level x,xxx as they were at level 1. No scaling at all.

You're looking at this from a micro level. YOU don't care about getting rewarded because YOU don't have expectations. YOU find other reasons to log in (which is great). Now try looking at it from a macro level.

The motivation behind any app game reward system should be to retain players and compel daily/weekly play. The more someone plays, the more likely they'll continue to play (and spend). There's a million games in the App Store, and games have to fight for population. I've watched droves of long time players move on for a variety of reasons, many because of the poor return on reward:effort/spend ratio. This is part of that.

I just don't think it's unreasonable to expect a reward system to evolve to allow all players to feel the reward is a token of appreciation. It doesn't feel like that now, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chino12882 View Post
    What's so hard to understand? They're called daily rewards. Here's the definition of reward:

"A thing given in recognition of one's service, effort or achievement."

Does getting a ski mask fit that definition for you? I'm honestly asking. You've only been a forum member since November, so maybe you're new enough that those things help you.

I'm 2.5 yrs into this game and the crazy thing to me is the rewards are the exact same at level x,xxx as they were at level 1. No scaling at all.

You're looking at this from a micro level. YOU don't care about getting rewarded because YOU don't have expectations. YOU find other reasons to log in (which is great). Now try looking at it from a macro level.

The motivation behind any app game reward system should be to retain players and compel daily/weekly play. The more someone plays, the more likely they'll continue to play (and spend). There's a million games in the App Store, and games have to fight for population. I've watched droves of long time players move on for a variety of reasons, many because of the poor return on reward:effort/spend ratio. This is part of that.

I just don't think it's unreasonable to expect a reward system to evolve to allow all players to feel the reward is a token of appreciation. It doesn't feel like that now, at all.
    Rewards should scale, I honestly don't even look at the daily unless it's a scratcher and the last 10 day ones were both better luck next times.

If they don't want to revamp the rewards just add a couple epic and legendary items to the tech lab that require say 50 ski masks to create 1 epic armored helmet, then 10 of them to create a legendary.

But I would prefer scaled items, maybe the shop achievement items.

One option would be something another free app game uses that would be an Injustice not to mention. It uses a daily reward system that tracks the days rewarded, i.e. you get different rewards logging in on day 130 than you do on day 5. They aren't game-breaking rewards by any means but a system like that could be implemented in Underworld Empire in my opinion. It would allow for rewards to scale impartially depending on player activity and age of the account.

Even if you removed the glove, masks, steak knives, etc. from the daily rewards...the scratchers are going to give them to you anyway lol.
    3435CB

A crate share drop on day 7 would be really nice. I think after 3fp reward, waiting for the final 2x scratcher feels pretty lengthy.

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Quote Originally Posted by AnalOverload View Post
    A crate share drop on day 7 would be really nice. I think after 3fp reward, waiting for the final 2x scratcher feels pretty lengthy.
    Day 1: Mystery Item
    Day 2: Scratcher
    Day 3: Crate Roll Shard
    Day 4: Mystery Item
    Day 5: Favor Points Challenge (see below)
    Day 6: Mystery Item
    Day 7: Crate Roll Shard
    Day 8: 100 Class Coins
    Day 9: Mystery Tech Lab Item
    Day 10: 2 Scratchers

Favor Points Challenge:

Make a shooting range with 3 targets have 3,5,10FP. Player selects a target to shoot and get the Target spins showing the reward.

Throw in some half refills in there too

Yes, some refills would be fantastic!

What needs to also change are the scratchers. I do hate getting 40k, but it's far, far worse to get nothing!
    Add me -- B46DEB - FDF9A2

Quote Originally Posted by berj View Post
    What needs to also change are the scratchers. I do hate getting 40k, but it's far, far worse to get nothing!
    Agreed, the new daily logins are nice. But the scratches need to be revamped also. I have quite a few accounts and getting nothing is about 20-30% it seems. It sucks to login 10 days in a row to think sweet 2 free scratchers. And both scratchers are a loss.

Got my daily gloves this morning. 2 losses on my free scratchers yesterday and spent my last 5 fp on a scratcher to get $25k. Good stuff.... par for course

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Clean View Post
    Got my daily gloves this morning. 2 losses on my free scratchers yesterday and spent my last 5 fp on a scratcher to get $25k. Good stuff.... par for course
    Yep, par for the course. I get about 1 free refill every 30 days and that's about it from free scratchers. I love the back to back better luck next time which is what I usually get. Cmon PA I have given you enough money come off something good for free for once!

I like the new daily rewards, it's still some old stuff in the first couple days. But the last 5 days are nice. Some cc, alloy, occasionally an LT. But the 10th day should be the best thing, agreed scratchers are nice and we get 2 of them. But how many people have logged in 10 days in a row. Just to get sorry you didn't win anything 2x in a row? I know it's happened to me more than I can count.

I'm thinking the scratchers themselves need a reworking like the daily logins got. Remove the you didn't win anything and 25k, and add in the new daily items, 50cc, 5 crate shards, 50 alloy and so on. Would make the scratchers much better if you received something everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Massmurder View Post
    I like the new daily rewards, it's still some old stuff in the first couple days. But the last 5 days are nice. Some cc, alloy, occasionally an LT. But the 10th day should be the best thing, agreed scratchers are nice and we get 2 of them. But how many people have logged in 10 days in a row. Just to get sorry you didn't win anything 2x in a row? I know it's happened to me more than I can count.

I'm thinking the scratchers themselves need a reworking like the daily logins got. Remove the you didn't win anything and 25k, and add in the new daily items, 50cc, 5 crate shards, 50 alloy and so on. Would make the scratchers much better if you received something everytime.
    I agree. My last 2 cycles all 6 gave me 0. At least with cc, alloy, shards, etc you can save them and build something over time.

It sucks seeing nothing after logging in each day. I know it's not a revenue stream but screw it throw a 15 second ad before you can scratch it if it makes it more valuable.

I hate ads, but I hate getting nothing even more.

My lower lvl alts all seem to luckily get Energy/Stam refills from random, non scratcher logins while my main & #1 alt got 1 refill the day login rewards were revamped & nothing since. The free scratchers have been changed to the point where i think "Why bother?" sometimes I dont scratch them & let them accumulate in my profile thinking if i let them marinate theyll cook up something good. I dont recommend thinking like that, its even more discouraging

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Diesel View Post
    My lower lvl alts all seem to luckily get Energy/Stam refills from random, non scratcher logins while my main & #1 alt got 1 refill the day login rewards were revamped & nothing since. The free scratchers have been changed to the point where i think "Why bother?" sometimes I dont scratch them & let them accumulate in my profile thinking if i let them marinate theyll cook up something good. I dont recommend thinking like that, its even more discouraging
    I have the same. My two free to play minis get lucky with scratchers all the time, what is more I even get lt quite often on other daily login rewards. On the other hand my pay to win main always get crap on both free scrarchers, paid scratchers and crates. I go to the point where I am quite sure that the more you spend the worse RNG gets for you when it comes to scratchers, logins, crates. This realization made me transit from daily spender to a person who only spends on events.