X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GQuest
    Soldier
    • Jun 2015

Re: Daily login rewarda are ridiculous !

Originally posted by Kid Clean View Post
    Got my daily gloves this morning. 2 losses on my free scratchers yesterday and spent my last 5 fp on a scratcher to get $25k. Good stuff.... par for course
    Yep, par for the course. I get about 1 free refill every 30 days and that's about it from free scratchers. I love the back to back better luck next time which is what I usually get. Cmon PA I have given you enough money come off something good for free for once!

Comment

• Massmurder
      Consigliere
      • Sep 2015

I like the new daily rewards, it's still some old stuff in the first couple days. But the last 5 days are nice. Some cc, alloy, occasionally an LT. But the 10th day should be the best thing, agreed scratchers are nice and we get 2 of them. But how many people have logged in 10 days in a row. Just to get sorry you didn't win anything 2x in a row? I know it's happened to me more than I can count.

I'm thinking the scratchers themselves need a reworking like the daily logins got. Remove the you didn't win anything and 25k, and add in the new daily items, 50cc, 5 crate shards, 50 alloy and so on. Would make the scratchers much better if you received something everytime.

Comment

• Xcali1985
        Head Boss
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Massmurder View Post
        I like the new daily rewards, it's still some old stuff in the first couple days. But the last 5 days are nice. Some cc, alloy, occasionally an LT. But the 10th day should be the best thing, agreed scratchers are nice and we get 2 of them. But how many people have logged in 10 days in a row. Just to get sorry you didn't win anything 2x in a row? I know it's happened to me more than I can count.

I'm thinking the scratchers themselves need a reworking like the daily logins got. Remove the you didn't win anything and 25k, and add in the new daily items, 50cc, 5 crate shards, 50 alloy and so on. Would make the scratchers much better if you received something everytime.
        I agree. My last 2 cycles all 6 gave me 0. At least with cc, alloy, shards, etc you can save them and build something over time.

It sucks seeing nothing after logging in each day. I know it's not a revenue stream but screw it throw a 15 second ad before you can scratch it if it makes it more valuable.

I hate ads, but I hate getting nothing even more.

Comment

• Craig Diesel
          Thug
          • Feb 2013

My lower lvl alts all seem to luckily get Energy/Stam refills from random, non scratcher logins while my main & #1 alt got 1 refill the day login rewards were revamped & nothing since. The free scratchers have been changed to the point where i think "Why bother?" sometimes I dont scratch them & let them accumulate in my profile thinking if i let them marinate theyll cook up something good. I dont recommend thinking like that, its even more discouraging

Comment

• MonkMonk1
            Thug
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Craig Diesel View Post
            My lower lvl alts all seem to luckily get Energy/Stam refills from random, non scratcher logins while my main & #1 alt got 1 refill the day login rewards were revamped & nothing since. The free scratchers have been changed to the point where i think "Why bother?" sometimes I dont scratch them & let them accumulate in my profile thinking if i let them marinate theyll cook up something good. I dont recommend thinking like that, its even more discouraging
            I have the same. My two free to play minis get lucky with scratchers all the time, what is more I even get lt quite often on other daily login rewards. On the other hand my pay to win main always get crap on both free scrarchers, paid scratchers and crates. I go to the point where I am quite sure that the more you spend the worse RNG gets for you when it comes to scratchers, logins, crates. This realization made me transit from daily spender to a person who only spends on events.

Comment

• mr_teflon
              Lieutenant
              • May 2014

my mini was lucky recently on daily rewards scratcher, got 30 stamina refills, but the game is so laggy on my iphone 4 I cant be bothered with all the lag and in burning through them all, its painful clicking on something and waiting 5 to 10 seconds per screen touch. My main is no where near as lucky as is a 1000 level account but has received plenty of common Lts from the newest crate so its not too bad but wish it was more luckier.

Comment

• PabloRSA
                Thug
                • Oct 2015

I experiance the same as you lot. Mini with 80 e and 50 s get all the luck with refils on scratchers and dailys. Yet my main 2k e 1k s is never that lucky and just gets the kitchin knife.

Comment

• katha
                  Goon
                  • Dec 2014

Hey,

at the beginning of the changes the login rewards were cool because of the refills. But now i did'nt get refiller for a few days. Why?

Comment

• mr_teflon
                    Lieutenant
                    • May 2014

just real bad luck suppose, I got 5 crate shards today on mini and the other mini got a useless crap likes bats and whatnot and the main got a stamina drink.

Comment

• katha
                      Goon
                      • Dec 2014

In over 30 days i did'nt get any filler! That's really upsetting!!!

Comment

• katha
                        Goon
                        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by katha View Post
                        In over 30 days i did'nt get any filler! That's really upsetting!!!
                        What a wonder. This moment i got a stamina filler. Wow... Wouldn't be surprised if it take more then 30 days again until i get the next one... 😶

Comment

• LLL
                          Brawler
                          • Jun 2015

I agree that some rewards are absolutely nothing. And that's not normal.
                          Instead of these weapons/gear/vehicles which becomes useless quite fast, how about the daily login bonuses to be something that can be useful at any time? (similar with the existing crate shards, FPs, scratchers...). Even 1/10 of a refill is more useful than a ski mask or a bat.

Or what about allowing us to "fuse" weapons/gear/vehicles for better weapons/gear/vehicles. Or allowing us to sell them (as for the LT's insignias) for $. Then the ski mask would makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                          X