• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pistola
    Lackey
    • Dec 2015

Duel Balance

Hi guys, I think the Duel should be balanced cause its unfair to let a level 17 with 356 allies to attack a level 14 with 20 allies! What do you think?
  • MonkMonk1
    Thug
    • Nov 2014

Re: Duel Balance

I think it's a war/mob game and you should be able to attack every player you want as long as you are strong enough. We play as criminals, there should be no boundries to attacking others

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
      Consigliere
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Pistola View Post
      Hi guys, I think the Duel should be balanced cause its unfair to let a level 17 with 356 allies to attack a level 14 with 20 allies! What do you think?
      Hmm. I guess that this might not be the game for you then...

Comment

• DL_Joker
        Underboss
        • Oct 2014

That isn't bad at all. I'm a level 500 who gets attacked by level 2000-3000 every day. Unfortunately, that's the way the game is played. Three levels isn't a very large difference.

Allies only matter in War (with the exception of reaching 500 to unlock the 5th seat.)

My Regards,
        Joker,
        Game Guru.

Comment

• Borntruth
          Banned
          • Dec 2015

That's a first lol. Get to lv80 then come back and ask if its fair ��

Comment

• Markz1337
            Street Boss
            • Apr 2013

Since you are new here, once you reach 100s the diffrence is much higher. Level mid 600s and still get attack by level 1000+.

What ever your level is you can chose leveling speed in exchange for strength, vice versa, or a hybrid.
            1594dc
            362b14
            Add Me

Comment

• mr_teflon
              Lieutenant
              • May 2014

myself I'd prefer it it they just get rid of duels altogether, I find it a odd game mechanic, the object of games like this across many mmorg type games is to get as strong as possible gain allies and arm them with the best weapons and gear and send out your Lts in a all out fight to see who wins, whats the point of all that if someone can just cheese you with a stronger seating of Lts and a small amount of gear and seems most game mechanics dont use wars either, which I reckon they should.

Comment

• DL_Joker
                Underboss
                • Oct 2014

Funny. I feel the same way about Wars.

What's the point in building up your stats and lieutenants if somebody else can just cheese you out of a win by buying tons of gear and equipping Sin?

People build their accounts different ways. Mine is build solidly for duels/EvE. High star lieutenants, and Attack/Defence. Others build up their gear/weapons/etc and equip Sin. This gives a significant boost over my account, even if I still win in Duel.

It allows for versatility. Just because you use one, and some people beat you with the other, doesn't mean the other should be removed from the game.

My Regards,
                Joker,
                Game Guru.

Comment

• Christina
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2013

Oh jeez. If this bugs you you're in for it.

Comment

• PerpleX
                    Thug
                    • Oct 2014

It seems like everyone is giving you a hard time about this, so I'm just going to lay out the facts.

At lvl 100, you get essentially sent to the wolves. Anyone from any level can hit you once you're level 100. So if that lvl 1500 decides that he doesn't like you, then there isn't really anything that you can do. But you know what? That's a good thing. It's good to be able to hit anyone that you want without consequence, because that's the point in this game. If you don't like the combat system, you don't have to specialize in it. You can always try focusing on something else. However, if you decide to go for a focus on pvp, there will be inevitable unbalances as you start joining this kind of game this late.

My advice is just to have fun and don't get discouraged by things like this. If you want to not lose to people with allies, you should get more allies. And if you want to win, build your stats and geear. However, if you decide you want to focus on leveling, then have fun doing that. Just look for a way to have fun.

Comment

• Christina
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by PerpleX View Post
                      It seems like everyone is giving you a hard time about this, so I'm just going to lay out the facts.

At lvl 100, you get essentially sent to the wolves. Anyone from any level can hit you once you're level 100. So if that lvl 1500 decides that he doesn't like you, then there isn't really anything that you can do. But you know what? That's a good thing. It's good to be able to hit anyone that you want without consequence, because that's the point in this game. If you don't like the combat system, you don't have to specialize in it. You can always try focusing on something else. However, if you decide to go for a focus on pvp, there will be inevitable unbalances as you start joining this kind of game this late.

My advice is just to have fun and don't get discouraged by things like this. If you want to not lose to people with allies, you should get more allies. And if you want to win, build your stats and geear. However, if you decide you want to focus on leveling, then have fun doing that. Just look for a way to have fun.
                      Level 80.*

Comment

• Rabbit Fighter
                        Goon
                        • Mar 2013

The object is to build your strength to cover both duel and war scenarios.
                        I am built for both, although 100's of crate rolls and no Sin, which is my only weakness.
                        Either way, to be the best, you have to be solid on both sides, so get those weapons and gear, build your LTs, and boost those insignias. Even if all you use is duel. Someone will hit you with war, so don't leave that front exposed

Comment

Working...
                        X