• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Samson
    Lackey
    • Dec 2015

Bloodlust with Red Countess

With red countess using 2 tokens per hit do you have full power of bloodlust (reaper skill) after 5 hits (10 tokens) or do you need to hit 10 times (20 tokens)?

Suggest a counter for bloodlust skill to know where you are at.
  • Massmurder
    Consigliere
    • Sep 2015

Re: Bloodlust with Red Countess

Good luck I made a post asking the same thing about skills that stack. Precision, vengeance and dodge spree to name a few.

Comment

• CyberPlex
      Thug
      • Oct 2014

Countess hits are counted as one official hit but two unofficial hit for counter and effect purposes. Meaning once you've hit the theoretical threshold of ten hits, you currently maxed out for BloodLust.

Comment

• Samson
        Lackey
        • Dec 2015

Thanks for the reply. Since it states increases % per win up to 10. I didn't know if using 2 tokens per hit still counted as 1 win or you got credit for 2. It looks like you believe it only takes 5 hits (10 tokens) to reach max. I was worried we may be penalized for using countess and would take 10 hits (20 tokens).

Comment

• TK Makto
          Enforcer
          • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Samson View Post
          Thanks for the reply. Since it states increases % per win up to 10. I didn't know if using 2 tokens per hit still counted as 1 win or you got credit for 2. It looks like you believe it only takes 5 hits (10 tokens) to reach max. I was worried we may be penalized for using countess and would take 10 hits (20 tokens).
          I'm 90% sure that it takes 10 hits (20 tokens) to reach max using Bloodlust and RC. I don't use Reaper, but I use RC quite a bit. In pvp, a hit with RC counts as 1 while using 2 stamina hits.

You can see this in the achievements tab. Using RC doesn't net you 2 hits, just 1, for both the pvp achievements and the EVE "successfully use Class Skill X times in Empire Wars", but you use double resources. RC should only be used in situations where you need to save counter damage (i.e. if you're taking defeats, or if you're trying to keep your health high with Scythe, etc.). For skills that stack, she's not ideal.

If you read her description closely it says that an attack costs double, so it counts as one official hit, it's not 2-in-1. It's 1 at 200% cost and double damage. It's worded that way specifically (in my opinion) to avoid having to integrate her with these stacking skills. It could have been worded "Use two attacks at once and reduce counter damage by 50%, but that would have been more difficult to integrate with skills such as Deflect and Dodge. In my opinion, using RC, skills like Precision and Bloodlust will require double the tokens to stack. RC is not very helpful to Ghost class, honestly.

Edit: For reapers, I would think the best way to use RC is to not have her equipped at the start, use your first ten tokens on BL, and then equip her and terrorize. For ghosts, you're probably better off without her unless you're off AR and trying to keep your health up with a RC+Scythe combo.
          Last edited by TK Makto; 12-09-2015, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• phpcb9
            Goon
            • Jul 2014

Its not that hard to figure out. Just try it yourself. Just slot countess and slap with bloodlust until your hit description goes "URRRAAAAAHHAHHAAA" that's when you know its stacked up.

Comment

Nice TK.

Before the new class came out, I really wanted RC because of cripple and opportunist. After I unlocked Reaper and found that bloodlust and plague, I don't want RC at all. But when it comes to single hit damage and precise blade+ambush, I want RC again... And then if consider Layla, I don't want her....

Man this RC and Reaper thing is really painful...

However I feel RC is almost 100% compatible with Assassin. Opportunist, good; Cripple, good; Frenzy, good; only thing not good is poison.

Originally posted by TK Makto View Post
              I'm 90% sure that it takes 10 hits (20 tokens) to reach max using Bloodlust and RC. I don't use Reaper, but I use RC quite a bit. In pvp, a hit with RC counts as 1 while using 2 stamina hits.

You can see this in the achievements tab. Using RC doesn't net you 2 hits, just 1, for both the pvp achievements and the EVE "successfully use Class Skill X times in Empire Wars", but you use double resources. RC should only be used in situations where you need to save counter damage (i.e. if you're taking defeats, or if you're trying to keep your health high with Scythe, etc.). For skills that stack, she's not ideal.

If you read her description closely it says that an attack costs double, so it counts as one official hit, it's not 2-in-1. It's 1 at 200% cost and double damage. It's worded that way specifically (in my opinion) to avoid having to integrate her with these stacking skills. It could have been worded "Use two attacks at once and reduce counter damage by 50%, but that would have been more difficult to integrate with skills such as Deflect and Dodge. In my opinion, using RC, skills like Precision and Bloodlust will require double the tokens to stack. RC is not very helpful to Ghost class, honestly.

Edit: For reapers, I would think the best way to use RC is to not have her equipped at the start, use your first ten tokens on BL, and then equip her and terrorize. For ghosts, you're probably better off without her unless you're off AR and trying to keep your health up with a RC+Scythe combo.

Comment

Working...
              X