• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Massmurder
    Consigliere
    • Sep 2015

Collapse buff

To the devs

Just wondering if collapse is working as intended? Is it supposed to work on just the main target that gets damaged or is it supposed to work with splash also. Doing 200-400 damage to a single target and getting 6-12 building damage (level 3 collapse) seems rather lack luster.

Considering the other tier 2 classes level 5 skills seem pretty badass. Titans give buildings extra health, ghosts get a small chance to do double damage (on top of the crazy damage they already get) and reapers get life back when attacking. I dont see collapse being to overpowered (except in a building full of offense) if it works on splash or if it gets a buff to the percentage if it stays only based on main target damage. Even a bump from 1% 3% 5% at level 3 would be nice.
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Re: Collapse buff

It could even be rewritten. A straight boost to demo and shield damage would be awesome to work towards. It doesn't even have to be overpowered but a decent boost on top of grenade 3 would make it very worthwhile grinding up to level 5.
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Massmurder
      Consigliere
      • Sep 2015

Hmm......kind of like frenzy you mean? But against buildings. "Each token used to attack people increases demo damage by 2%, 4%, 6% depending on lvl. Max 10% lvl 1, 20% lvl 2, 30% lvl3. Or do you mean just up demo damage more per collapse lvl?

Comment

• Cthulu
        Retired Game Guru
        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Massmurder View Post
        Hmm......kind of like frenzy you mean? But against buildings. "Each token used to attack people increases demo damage by 2%, 4%, 6% depending on lvl. Max 10% lvl 1, 20% lvl 2, 30% lvl3. Or do you mean just up demo damage more per collapse lvl?
        I meant the 2nd but I really like your idea as well.

Or they could add a building decap
        Come join us
        on the official
        Underworld Empire Discord Server
        https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Massmurder
          Consigliere
          • Sep 2015

Demo cap? Me likey😎

Comment