• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mr_teflon
    Lieutenant
    • May 2014

United Warriors are Recruiting new players of all levels and sizes

We've been around for year and half now

We have hq level 5 and and a good chunk of the level 5 upgrades already built and we are currently upgrading shields to the max (still need to get that nuke built too but not far off)

New players welcome to join if they want to learn how to play the game and all classes are WELCOME, we could particularly do with heavy weapons or terminators to take down those pesky shields and enforcers to put up a wall of defense.

We do 4 wars a day and we are a casual relaxed empire so we don't expect you to show up to every war as a good chunk of us have jobs/go to school so no pressure in fitting what wars you can attend in with your real life outside the game. We usually float between platinum league and low legend leagues.

If your interested in joining our empire drop us a pm on here, or you can find our empire in the empire list and join that way and mention that you saw this message or you can find me from my ally code and join my empire that way my ally code is 696727.

Any questions you can pm on here or via the game by adding me and pm me that way

Thanks for your time reading this.
Working...
X