• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chanic
    Lackey
    • Oct 2015

BSI build questions

I have been playing UE for some time now, (since around the launch date.) I did take around a 6-9 month break during the first year. I don't really spend, I've maybe spent $20 overall. $5 was for sara's favor which was amazing, for some overall backround knowledge about me and my toon.

I'm a level 5 sniper with:
    Headshot 3
    Killing spree 3
    Sureshot 3
    dodge 2
    Armor piecing 1 (I hate deflect)
    With my LT setup I have a 35% chance to critical in eve

I recently got ghost and I'm a level 1 with 760 exp.
    nothing bought yet but I have 5600 cc saved.

I'm level 352.
    Rank 19 but I could be higher I believe.

My stats are:
    Energy 448 (+9)
    Stamina 255 (+6)
    Attack 2011 (+102)
    Defense 151 (+89)

Now that I've reached 2000 base attack I have been all SP into energy till around 750 then I want 500 or so stamina. I'm not sure about these numbers and that's the main subject of the thread.

I'm kinda at a loss on what to do with my build honestly. Without spending I know I can never be a big fish, so to speak, (FreakShow...) I would really like to have peoples opinions on what they think about my build, and what they think I should do with it in the future. I plan on going all attack pretty soon after I get my enegry and stamina to where I want them, but I'm not sure if I should increase my defense a tad or leave it be. I'm also looking to go another class, maybe demo. Any suggestions on any class ideas/tips would be nice.

If you made it this far have a wonderful day/night :P
  • Dr death
    Kingpin
    • May 2013

Re: BSI build questions

Ok what you are looking to do is to turn yourself into a hybrid so that you can do some bosses, work on jobs. As far as stat points between attack or defense, I would just stick with attack. Right now you are a nasty little sniper. I would stick with sniper and add concealed shot. You don't appreciate how valuable that shot is to an empire. You hate deflects as all do, yet all you want to do is put in massive kill shots.

Concealed shot is such a team oriented skill that when used against high health players, saves lives. Now if you are one of the big dogs in your empire, you will not use it as much, but when needed, use it.

Now depending on how often you log on, the faster recharge rate may want you to add the stamina first at least until it is above 400 so you can go a full day. If you play more often now, you can stick with your plan.

The whole reason for adding stat points to those other things is because you want to do more jobs and bosses and to level a little faster while spending a minimal amount on quality promos.

Comment

• mr_teflon
      Lieutenant
      • May 2014

definitely get concealed shot like Dr death just said, I'm a ghost now but I have most sniper skills maxed out and concealed is very useful as already been mentioned for the empire, I found it useful as-well if I wanted to attack certain targets while defending a building without losing health or if you are in offense position you can cut down on the amount of health you lose so there's less pressure to use health packs.

Comment

• Dacar92
        Goon
        • Feb 2015

Chanic, quick question. How much of a difference did you notice between 1000 and 2000 attack against higher levels? did it help you a lot or just a little in wins against higher levels? thanks

Comment

• TheD
          Soldier
          • Jul 2014

i see no point in adding energy if youve only spent 20$ so far. Refills will be rare for you, and the ones you get from promos will definitely not make up for the SPs you could have added to attack. Id add only attack forever, perhaps some stam.

Comment

• Chanic
            Lackey
            • Oct 2015

Big difference Dominee helps me kill the bigger guys.

Comment

• Chanic
              Lackey
              • Oct 2015

Originally posted by TheD View Post
              i see no point in adding energy if youve only spent 20$ so far. Refills will be rare for you, and the ones you get from promos will definitely not make up for the SPs you could have added to attack. Id add only attack forever, perhaps some stam.
              I went to 500 enegry, now going to 300 stamina then attack to 3000~

Comment

• Mist
                Retired Game Guru
                • Jan 2013

If you want to stick to being a small yet strong toon hitting above your lvls then a hybrid build of 1k/500 eng/Stam should help you meet your goals. You would lvl at a reasonably semi medium pace and have high sp access from jobs. Stay infinite attack after that with respect to attack as well.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X