• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • corp5e
    Captain
    • Nov 2013

3*Frank vs 3*Chopper

So guys, I'm debating with myself on this issue. I got enough LT to get one of these guys to 3*. Which one should I go for?

I got 2 1* Chopper. I can get to 3* with just 4 epic LT fuse. 3*Chopper 2.1% Comes in handy for PvP although weak. It better then nothing.

I got 2* Frank. I will need 5 epic LT. 2 epic LT combin. 3 Epic LT fuse. = 1% improvement.

Help solve my 1st world problems?
    3*Frank
    100.00%
    3*Chopper
    0.00%
  • CyberPlex
    Thug
    • Oct 2014

Re: 3*Frank vs 3*Chopper

Franks ability to negate the use of energy, stamina or token place him at the top of the pecking order. He's what baseball folks call a five tool player. Only Countesses ability; "Yes Countess not Vice/Viper/Envy" is rated higher based on the shear amount of damage always dealt. Frank shines when stacked with big play LT, "Baron, Countess, Duke and a few others." He gets first shot at fusion over all others.

Chopper however will remain a situational placement LT based on what you're doing at the moment. I.E. he provides no benefit in any situation related to doing jobs, when opponent is weaker then you. Or when the reduction/transfer is not sufficient to compensate for the attack/defense. As you already know Chopper has synergy when stacked with, "Illusionist, Crimson and etc." These stacks provide no where near the return you'll be receiving from Frank.

However the question is what would you do? I'd roll Invasion creates until enough epics are gathered. Reason being, it seems to have a tendency of dropping 2 or 3 epics per VIP pack. Once you've acquired enough go ahead and fuse them into Frank.

I got 2* Frank. I will need 5 epic LT. 2 epic LT combin. 3 Epic LT fuse. = 1% improvement.
    Remember, percentages can be very misleading Hotwire for example only triggers for 1% of the time. Yet, the return can't be explained in quantitative terms. The same applies to Frank as well. So, i'll gladly take an extra percentage point from Frank over any of the current LTs released.
    Last edited by CyberPlex; 10-16-2015, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Dr death
      Kingpin
      • May 2013

Frank hands down. I will take free hits on bosses and dice jobs over a small stat point improvement with Chopper that if we are that close to begin with, I am likely to bounce a few shots anyways.

Comment

• Warplay
        Brawler
        • Dec 2014

Frank is arguably one of the best all round lts in the game. If not the best.
        sigpic
        Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

• AnalOverload
          Boss
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by AlabamaBlu
          Do not make the mistake to star up Chopper, he is absolutely not an LT to star up, this would be a total waste of Epics and Recombinators.
          You'd be better off starring up Illusionist. Except at 1 star, Illusionist beats Chopper at every star so don't bother.

Now Frank on the other hand you should cherish, he is one of the best LTs in the game. Star him up as 3 star and also enjoy the extra insignia slot.
          Now with 3:30min timers frank is even better

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

• CHFIII
            Enforcer
            • Apr 2015

Frank is part of my boss, jobs and eve crews... I try chopper when I lose to a guy, now and then he flips it but compared to Frank he is at best a rarely used pinch hitter. Only envy gets seated as often as Frank

Comment

• Massmurder
              Consigliere
              • Sep 2015

Frank is awesome at 3 stars. Im trying to get 4 stars. Like they all said, anything free in this game is way better than a pvp win occasioanlly. Frank helps with everything, ive had him proc 2x in a row on mmb event, thats an extra 1200 stam with duke seated, free dice jobs with baron, free tokens in EvE, and yeah it says 4% but it seems to happen more often than that.

Comment

• Cthulu
                Retired Game Guru
                • Dec 2014

Definitely Frank between these two
                Come join us
                on the official
                Underworld Empire Discord Server
                https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• LeadFarmer
                  Lackey
                  • Mar 2015

Frank at any star is better then Chopper.

Comment

• CyberPlex
                    Thug
                    • Oct 2014

I'm pulling those figures based on my own experience. Let's keep the post based on topic. Feel free to pm me for any side table conversation. Thanks
                    Last edited by CyberPlex; 10-18-2015, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Mist
                      Retired Game Guru
                      • Jan 2013

Frank any day
                      sigpic

Comment

• Katarina
                        Goon
                        • Oct 2015

are you kidding me FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK FOR LIFE!!

;/ I don't have any frank if I was doing mine own seat this is how it should look like

9* frank right hand
                        9* Lady vice
                        9* envy
                        9* Viper
                        9* Layla / any Lts

If I had frank and Lady vice, viper I will go full LSI. reason I don't have any those lieutenants I have to go bsi :_:
                        Ally Code: 286E81.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X