Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Community Boss Guide Comment Thread

Community Boss Guide Comment Thread

Welcome to the Boss Guide Comment Thread

So this is a thread for comments, advice, updates, new information, corrections, additions, complaints, proofreading/grammar, better images, questions, concerns, new boss info, info and screenshots for the wiki, anything and everything that can be considered useful towards getting the best information out there for the underworld empire community in general.
    The updated boss hunting guide can be found here:
    -->Community Boss Guide<--

This and the main thread will hopefully continue to have a mutualistic relationship with the UE Wiki as the wiki is also a great source of boss information

As a community thread, the idea and hope is that we can work together to keep it updated and it isn't dependent on any one player or forum member. So much of the information is a result of the tireless efforts of players posting information in the forums, in messages, and in messaging groups. Thank you all for your hard work. Everything we know is because of you and as players we are so incredibly grateful.

There is no right or wrong way to comment. Any player can ask questions. Anyone can suggest changes or amendments. The main thread will stay closed in an effort to keep the information more accessible and clear but any GG or mod can edit it at any time.

Please attempt to keep the posts on the topic of bosses however - opinions and hypotheses on bosses are always welcome but from time to time there are different issues of frustration and contention in the forums. Please utilize the appropriate threads for those concerns and topics where your voice will have a greater impact.
    Last edited by Cthulu; 09-06-2015 at 11:26 PM.

Re: Community Boss Guide Comment Thread

For example, hashing out the epic drop thresholds for the new Amsterdam boss would be a great addition to the guide

He went away without bidding anyone farewell.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    For example, hashing out the epic drop thresholds for the new Amsterdam boss would be a great addition to the guide
    I've heard between 75k and 80k for three epics, but I don't do bosses.

My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.

Amsterdam boss

2 epics - 26.3k, 36.6k, 47.1k

Phoenix 3 epics threshold - 30k (87%, 29/33kills)

After some lurking, I updated the DK boss thresholds to 20k, 40k, and 60k. Feel free to comment further though in case those aren't quite accurate.

60-65,000 seems to reliably give 3 epic drops on the Amsterdam boss according to other folks.

Quote Originally Posted by ayelia View Post
    Phoenix 3 epics threshold - 30k (87%, 29/33kills)
    Hmm, wonder if those need re-evaluating?

FS got two epics at 76,608

Hmm, wonder if those need re-evaluating?
    How so?

Quote Originally Posted by genesiser View Post
    How so?
    Well, if ayelia was able to consistently get 3 epics at 30k then the recommended 40k may have been too high. The 1st and 2nd threshold could use some work as well. I haven't followed up on this but maybe someone farming PR could experiment a little?

The legend bosses are interesting for thresholds as well. I recently did 60k on a Firestorm and dropped 1 epic. Recommending 100-150k and 250k on the upper end still seems like good advice but teasing out the range of possible thresholds on these would be interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Porcinette View Post
    why not put also the minimum required points for each boss so that those of us on an achievement spree can hit the bare minimum only?
    From my experience the minimum points needed are 500 all around (well, I did not try it on Legendaries). But I heard other saying 300 is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Porcinette View Post
    It is sad though that we, players (people with money) have to put our efforts in this and not on enjoying the game. Isn't this PA's job?
    Please attempt to keep the posts on the topic of bosses however - opinions and hypotheses on bosses are always welcome but from time to time there are different issues of frustration and contention in the forums. Please utilize the appropriate threads for those concerns and topics where your voice will have a greater impact.
    Just to reiterate the point.

There's a new thread on the War Hounds boss:

http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...lds-Discussion

Added a post on the Sand Corsairs boss

Here are some images for the wiki:

Added a post on the Sand Corsairs boss
    Where? and what are the thresholds on this new boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Where? and what are the thresholds on this new boss?
    http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...l=1#post139642

Not sure? Maybe 120,000 for the third threshold? Folks usually share it on Line and I put it here when I hear it. (shewolf is awesome)

When I first did it I got 3 on 156k

Just a reminder to post boss points and the resulting number of epic drops for the new "The Revenants" boss.

Also, if anyone is interested in making a new graphic for passport drops and chempacks to include all the current bosses please feel free. Just post the imgur link in this thread or message me directly.

And if folks can help keep the wiki up-to-date it would be greatly appreciated by many players (thank you in advance!)

1 epic at 30,000
    1 epic at 60,000