• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bonsai
    Banned
    • Apr 2014

Re: Empire Trophies

joker, look at our empire, our start date is 10/9/14, we started a brand new empire just couple months before the end of the fall season 2014. You can also see we have earned boss and eve medals for that season and every season since...is it easier for you to believe that we have finished in the eve top 300 legend every season including when we were just two months old?

Comment

• DL_Joker
      Underboss
      • Oct 2014

Not hard, just need actives. Donate to the right places and make every war, it's a piece of cake. Your top four are over level 1000, that's better than other low legend empires I've seen.

My Regards,
      Joker,
      Manager of Dark London.

Comment

• Bonsai
        Banned
        • Apr 2014

anyhow joker...lets let a dev chime in on if you can earn a eve medal outside of legend, we have...so I know you can...yyou seem convinced you have to be in legend for eve medals but not for boss medals...

Comment

• DL_Joker
          Underboss
          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Bonsai View Post
          anyhow joker...lets let a dev chime in on if you can earn a eve medal outside of legend, we have...so I know you can...yyou seem convinced you have to be in legend for eve medals but not for boss medals...
          Devs won't be on until Monday. Until then, other players will need to chime in.

My Regards,
          Joker,
          Manager of Dark London.

Comment

• Unitas81
            Goon
            • Jul 2015

Originally posted by DL_Joker View Post
            Devs won't be on until Monday. Until then, other players will need to chime in.

My Regards,
            Joker,
            Manager of Dark London.
            LMAO she has to find a way to be right. I tried explaining to her all she has to do is go to the leader board tap on summer 2015 and scroll to fall 2014. It will tell her what rank they finished in for that gold medal. But that might prove her wrong so she wont try. Ah well we will find out tomorrow so no worries.

Comment

• Bonsai
              Banned
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Unitas81 View Post
              LMAO she has to find a way to be right. I tried explaining to her all she has to do is go to the leader board tap on summer 2015 and scroll to fall 2014. It will tell her what rank they finished in for that gold medal. But that might prove her wrong so she wont try. Ah well we will find out tomorrow so no worries.
              Wow...just looking for information on the gold medals given at season end for eve rank, concerneing if they are only given to legend empires...nothing to get all personal over.....Im not looking for a way to be right, Im looking for a solid knowledgable answer.....

Comment

• DL_Joker
                Underboss
                • Oct 2014

I just did what Unitas suggested and looked. In Legend League you can find Bon's empire at the ranks in the picture she posted.

My Regards,
                Joker,
                Manager of Dark London.

Comment

• Bonsai
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by DL_Joker View Post
                  I just did what Unitas suggested and looked. In Legend League you can find Bon's empire at the ranks in the picture she posted. .
                  And? You can find jokers empire right now at battle rank xxx in plat...what does this have to do with the question at hand?
                  Last edited by DL_Joker; 08-30-2015, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• DL_Joker
                    Underboss
                    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Bonsai View Post
                    And? You can find jokers empire right now at battle rank xxx in plat...what does this have to do with the question at hand?
                    It means all three EvE trophies you earned were earned in Legend. The very first one you were at the very bottom of Legend, which could be the confusion you had towards whether or not you had to be in Legend to earn these. You can look back to different seasons. IE: You can check what league a certain empire finished in at the end of a specific season.

My Regards,
                    Joker,
                    Manager of Dark London.

Comment

• Bonsai
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2014

we earned others in our previous empire joker...you dont mind if I wait for a dev to clarify, do you?

Thanks....

Comment

• DarkLotus
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Unitas81 View Post
                        If the devs waste their time addressing this I'll be angry.
                        Last edited by DL_Joker; 08-31-2015, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• DL_Joker
                          Underboss
                          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by DarkLotus View Post
                          If the devs waste their time addressing this I'll be angry.
                          I don't think they will either. Buuuuuut. We'll see. OP is satisfied, so there's no real reason for this thread to be open anyway. If it gets out of hand I'll close it.

Further comment should be from Devs only.

My Regards,
                          Joker,
                          Manager of Dark London.

Comment

• DL_Joker
                            Underboss
                            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by fastapor
                            Me too, especially when they hide from the real debate over Chopper
                            Nobody is hiding, Devs aren't on over the weekend.

Further comment should be from Devs only. Posts following will be deleted, and actions taken against the offenders' accounts.

My Regards,
                            Joker,
                            Manager of Dark London.

Comment

Working...
                            X