X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chef Curry
    Lackey
    • Jun 2015

Re: How much Favor to get 3000 Blue Wolves?

I spent about 420fp and ended up with 5560 wolves. The only reason I kept going after 3000 wolves was to try to maintain top 2000 for the 2 rare crates.

Comment

• corp5e
      Captain
      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Chef Curry View Post
      I spent about 420fp and ended up with 5560 wolves. The only reason I kept going after 3000 wolves was to try to maintain top 2000 for the 2 rare crates.
      How is your energy and stamina? With that low FP spending, I would take it you level up quick because of high energy and stamina.

Comment

• Chef Curry
        Lackey
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by corp5e View Post
        How is your energy and stamina? With that low FP spending, I would take it you level up quick because of high energy and stamina.
        Exactly..I have 1818 energy and 1100 stam and leveled about 150 times. It was hard to rank since my attack is so low but since I leveled so many times I was still able to stay in the top 2000.

Comment

• Kid Clean
          Thug
          • Jun 2014

1 VIP pack got me 4140 Wolves started the event with zero Stam & Eng packs

Comment

• PENNYWISE
            Brawler
            • Dec 2013

Exactly..I have 1818 energy and 1100 stam and leveled about 150 times. It was hard to rank since my attack is so low but since I leveled so many times I was still able to stay in the top 2000.
            with only 420 fp used there is no way you possibly leveled 150 times, js. that is only 42 energy or stam refills.

Comment

• Chef Curry
              Lackey
              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by PENNYWISE View Post
              with only 420 fp used there is no way you possibly leveled 150 times, js. that is only 42 energy or stam refills.
              I was level 340 when I started and 494 at the end of the event. I spent energy on the job Prepare for war in Downtown (1.28 xp/energy) for high xp return. I didn't have to use any stam refills this way until I was well into the 400's. It's absolutely possible or else pinch me, I'm still dreaming.
              Last edited by Chef Curry; 08-28-2015, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• BiancaK
                Thug
                • Aug 2013

I was level 340 when I started and 494 at the end of the event. I spent energy on the job Prepare for war in Downtown (1.28 xp/energy) for high xp return. I didn't have to use any stam refills this way until I was well into the 500's. It's absolutely possible or else pinch me, I'm still dreaming.
                Ah yes, I used to do something similar when I was starting out as an LSI. Except I farmed "Secret Hideout" in slums. With Penelope, the return is 1.5x xp/stam. Best return in the game. It still works now that I'm ~lvl 720, but I reckon once i get up to lvl 1200 it won't work as well. I've gotten the last 3 event LTs without having to spend a cent

Comment

• Chef Curry
                  Lackey
                  • Jun 2015

Originally posted by BiancaK View Post
                  Ah yes, I used to do something similar when I was starting out as an LSI. Except I farmed "Secret Hideout" in slums. With Penelope, the return is 1.5x xp/stam. Best return in the game. It still works now that I'm ~lvl 720, but I reckon once i get up to lvl 1200 it won't work as well. I've gotten the last 3 event LTs without having to spend a cent
                  Yea I definitely wanted to take advantage of it while I'm still sort of low in level. I was thinking about doing that in slums, but it just seems too brutal for me. I don't think I have the patience lol. I tip my hat to you for farming that one. I noticed as well just during the event that I won't be able to pull that off forever though. The last 25 levels or so there was just no way I could level without a refill. I would have to get extremely lucky with stam hits.

Comment

Working...
                  X