• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JonACaples
    Lackey
    • Feb 2015

Harassment

I've been farming my former empire for kicking me because they felt I didn't follow rules when everyone got to do what they wanted and have been attacking them for 2 days. What are the consequences. Can they delete my account.
  • Aprilwine
    Street Boss
    • Oct 2013

Re: Harassment

Jon, the Devs will not impose a penalty for playing the game. They will however get involved if you are using obscene language or something bigger than just playing the game. Getting removed from a empire is not the worst thing that can happen to you and there probably were warnings before removal. I'd like to think you are not showing up a hour late for the war and dumping tokes on whatever you feel is necessary...makes empire leaders and those patient enough to follow instructions upset. Also, if not taken care of fast other new members will think they can do that as well.
    Last edited by Aprilwine; 07-13-2015, 01:53 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• anonymousE
      Thug
      • Nov 2014

this is a war game, and it is part of the game, you can farm anyone you wish to for as lo as you want. They can't "delete" or "ban" your account just because you are pvping, but they can chat ban you if you threaten or harass them in pm or wall post. just don't threaten or harass them in pm or wall post, and you're all good lol

Comment

• Snooky
        Banned
        • Jun 2015

No consequences whatsoever. The only thing they can do is call their friends to help farming you back.
        It's a war game and people are going to have bad blood at one stage or the other, fight it out how you see fit, it's your game to play, and deal with the possible retaliation, that's all

Comment

• Cthulu
          Retired Game Guru
          • Dec 2014

When in doubt or if you want to fact-check things you hear in-game:

For your convenience, we have provided a translated version of our Terms of Service Agreement. Unless otherwise specified and to the extent permissible under
          Come join us
          on the official
          Underworld Empire Discord Server
          https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• tha dude
            Lieutenant
            • Feb 2014

The consequences are that you will get cash, maybe some BP and become stronger.
            Keep the tractor gassed up and farm like its harvest season.

Comment

• JonACaples
              Lackey
              • Feb 2015

Thank you AW. I miss you guys.

Comment

• DL_Joker
                Underboss
                • Oct 2014

No consequences will befall your account. Farming and fighting is part of the game. (You're currently in my mini's empire, lol. And the leader PMed me about you. You're around their levels, meaning it isn't like you're hitting down a ridiculous amount anyway, so there's no complaints about that.) The only way actions would be classified as harassment, would be if you were constantly messaging them rude and obscene things, threatened them irl, got ahold of their social media accounts and were harassing them there, etc.

Farming isn't harassment, so you're good.

My Regards,
                Joker,
                Manager of Dark London.

Comment

• Prime-
                  Soldier
                  • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Snooky View Post
                  No consequences whatsoever. The only thing they can do is call their friends to help farming you back.
                  It's a war game and people are going to have bad blood at one stage or the other, fight it out how you see fit, it's your game to play, and deal with the possible retaliation, that's all
                  100% mate

Comment

Working...
                  X