X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Bull Rush hits not counted correctly for daily 7500 damage

Today I had the daily achievement: "Deal 7500 damage to your opponents". I noticed that the damaged from the 1st hit was not counted at all in the respective achievement:
    After 1st two hits (bull rush) I did 179 damage, but only 87 registered.

Continuing, after 11 hits the original hit was still not added:

Total war log damage = 877 (370 + 85 + 422)
    Total achievement damage = 785

I do have Frank and Layla seated. I do not know if I received any additioal tokens from them.
    Last edited by alexian; 09-23-2015, 05:23 PM.
    48BE8B
  • Elfuego
    Goon
    • Jul 2013

Re: First hit not counted for daily 7500 damage attachment

I quees they have body armor lvlq, that mean 100health shield, never counted if you hit the shield, also the same if player use armor pack and you hitting his shield..
    Need to be player health...

Comment

• Elfuego
      Goon
      • Jul 2013

*lvl1

Comment

• Malikar
        Brawler
        • Jul 2014

Bull rush has a splash damage component of sorts. My guess is that it is like heavy weapons in that it only counts the damage done to intended/main target.

I have been in the leaderboard with over 20k damage before and still not finished my 7500 damage achievement since it didn't count any of my dynamite and TNT splash damage.

Comment

• alexian
          • Jun 2013

@elfuego. No, it doesn't need to be health. Its "damage to opponents", it increases if you hit building also. Same for armor, building shield, body armor... (They didn't have body armor, as a note, but its of no important that, anyway)
          The missing hit is 92. if it would have been because of a shield, than why the difference is not 100 but 92?

@Malikar: daily achievement indeed counts only the intented target and ignores the splash. If you look again, you can notice that I added only the intented hit and ignore the splash.

Attached you can see the leaderboard, which actually counted the missing hit

I didn't mention before, but that was actually my 2nd token. 1st token was used charging the nuke.

Ps: furthermore, I THINK that same behavior happened to the succesive war, but I am not sure. I will be more carefull when I get this daily again.
          Last edited by alexian; 07-09-2015, 10:39 PM.
          48BE8B

Comment

• Elfuego
            Goon
            • Jul 2013

92 cause someone hit him before or he shot or different target for example with flamethrower...

Comment

• alexian
              • Jun 2013

The bug is still present. Furthermore, it happens with 1st shot after you close the game and you return in EvE for another bunch of dumping tokens. So much damage wasted.

First 10 tokens, all BullRush, 2929 damage (the 11th token went to nuke)

Daily damage? 2600...

Please fix. Yes, I additionaly sent a bug report. Again. The original one stays unlooked at in the zendesk
              Last edited by alexian; 09-23-2015, 09:27 AM.
              48BE8B

Comment

• Cthulu
                Retired Game Guru
                • Dec 2014

That's a curious issue...

Do you still think it's the first hit or is it a problem with Bull Rush?
                Come join us
                on the official
                Underworld Empire Discord Server
                https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• alexian
                  • Jun 2013

Yeah, a bit incorrect title. I know only about Bull Rush, I cannot say anything about other skills or normal attack.

Edit: I tried to change the name, but it changes the name only of the 1st post. The thread name remains the same.
                  Last edited by alexian; 09-23-2015, 05:27 PM.
                  48BE8B

Comment

• Cthulu
                    Retired Game Guru
                    • Dec 2014

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                    Yeah, a bit incorrect title. I know only about Bull Rush, I cannot say anything about other skills or normal attack.

Edit: I tried to change the name, but it changes the name only of the 1st post. The thread name remains the same.
                    I tried adjusting it but let me know if you'd like it worded differently.

It'd be good for the rest of us to pay attention to this as well though. A hit-by-hit look for several classes and skills could confirm it was a limited glitch or a general one.
                    Come join us
                    on the official
                    Underworld Empire Discord Server
                    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• alexian
                      • Jun 2013

Re: Bull Rush hits not counted correctly for daily 7500 damage

Good job 👍
                      48BE8B

Comment

• Malikar
                        Brawler
                        • Jul 2014

Re: Bull Rush hits not counted correctly for daily 7500 damage

Splash has always been goofy. Took a bit for them to get it calculating in leaderboard correctly... Dailies are still strange. Recall getting like a 10k+ TNT combo one morning when I logged on to a loaded HQ basement and 30+ tokens... Didn't get the daily till next war... Similarly as terminator, I've been on the board with 20k damage from bury and just then got daily 7500...

Mini is a level 2.5ish Titan and bull rush is bugged... If you hit anything other than defensive spots, it often doesn't splash and not just missing assassins with evade skill

Comment

Working...
                        X