• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • analytical
    Street Boss
    • Aug 2013

Legends Boss Epic Thresholds?

I've been trying to find the epic thresholds for the new Legends bosses today. I've looked here and on the wiki. I'm RTFM'd and if I missed it, please give me a pointer.

We have a snazzy boss guide here in this section. It's woefully out of date. Several bosses have retired. The wiki is pretty up to date there. Is there some effort underway to get the epic threshold info into the wiki?

Also, we have several different boss formats. I think that the devs call the newest ones "FPS" - you must tap the screen to "shoot." The older jobs have a button for each turn. Some jobs have aspects of both - you have a button AND you can tap the screen. Some jobs will use up the stamina you have left, even if it's less than the amount you specified per turn. Others will not, and give you a message offering to refill your stamina.

For experienced players, these differences are only bothersome. For new players, they create confusion about basic game play that present a bigger obstacle.

I think it's time for a new boss guide, and I suggest that we build it on the wiki. We can put posts with links to it here. No need to have two lists and create sync confusion, etc.

Before we fix all of that, would someone please tell me where the Legend Boss Epic Thresholds are to be found?

Thanks for reading.
    Just a bit analytical.
  • Carl
    Brawler
    • Feb 2013

Re: Legends Boss Epic Thresholds?

In my experience, you get about 1 epic per 30k, up to 6 epics. If you get at least 90k, you have a good shot at getting a passport, which could be considered another epic. I"ve never gotten more than 6 epics plus a passport.

Comment

• Mist
      Retired Game Guru
      • Jan 2013

I always aim for at least 150k and above for good items. Using golden bullets helps give u a boost in final pts tally as well.
      sigpic

Comment

• alexian
        • Jun 2013

Special attacks charged by gold bullets. I don't know the exact numbers but lets say Baby Nuke needs 150 gold bullets. When any player puts the 150th bullet, it fires and does damage to the boss. The players that put gold bullets in the respective attack receive points in the boss, according to how many bullets they threw in.
        48BE8B

Comment

• Cthulu
          Retired Game Guru
          • Dec 2014

I think a scaled approach like with the silver bullets would be nice. Now that we can have a couple hundred golden bullets in our inventory, I wouldn't want to have a "fire-all" option to be honest. Not with these fat thumbs anyways...
          Come join us
          on the official
          Underworld Empire Discord Server
          https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Allwyn
            Hitman
            • Dec 2016

Ok i'm doing a legend boss hunting and mostly hit 100K points...but noticed that i get 3 epics but all shitty ones. how do i get the tech lab items like insignias and stuff

Comment

• GQuest
              Soldier
              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Allwyn View Post
              Ok i'm doing a legend boss hunting and mostly hit 100K points...but noticed that i get 3 epics but all shitty ones. how do i get the tech lab items like insignias and stuff
              I have received my best drops between 125k-155k on legends bosses. I have had many faction insignias drop at 125k

Comment

• Allwyn
                Hitman
                • Dec 2016

but since all are epic drops...why is there a differentiation....and epic drop is a epic drop...

Comment

Working...
                X