• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vishnu
    Goon
    • Feb 2015

Pvp WAR Help

I never completely understood how war(pvp) exactly works? I am a lvl 183 bsi having 900 attack and 150 defense and keep pumping attack. I have seated one star vanquish and rest one star 4 rare having proper insignia bonus as per their seats in my inner circles. All my 25 lieutinents are levelled to max. . I spent a lot on my inventory. I have got best 501 weapon of each kind (guns, rifles, mele, gears, heavy weapons except vechiles). I keep on buying better and better weapons and gear thus replacing the old ones for best 501.
    The problem is that how come i get defeats against my own level player when i do invades having about 1/3 rd or 1/2 of my inventory. I have checked it properly. They are bringing very less no of weapons and gears as compared to me in wars. Even if i have 200 more shotguns in war it would give me 2800 extra total attack and defense stats combined. 200 more ak 47 it would give 4000 extra total attack and defense stats combined. Even my player stats are also not bad enough for my level. Then also how come i get defeats against player having half of my inventory (only talking about best 500 in each category). The only thing they have more than me is either no of lieutinents or no of lieutinents and vechiles both. But even if someone would have 25 more lieutinents than me than it would add up to only 1000 attack and defense stats combined(just an average).

The above thing which i told not always happens. I do got win also but i strongly feel that adding simply player stats and best 500 weapons and gear stats in each category is not how war works(taken in accout that 70% of defense adds to attack and vice versa).
    Someone having better explanation. Kindly explain.
  • Tired
    Banned
    • Mar 2015

Re: Pvp WAR Help

Well my lvl400 with 900atk 200def with all 501 weapons & vehicles bounces on my lvl170 1350def that only has at most 300 in any of the categories. Maybe your atk just isn't higher than the ppl u hit.

Comment

• Vishnu
      Goon
      • Feb 2015

Yes thats what i was saying. Isnt player attack essential for duel only. For war both player stats and best 500 weapons stats are added as far as i have heard. So if it would had been true. Ur toon having 501 weapons and vechiles should never bounce from toon having only 300 weapons while doing invade . But it does. So its an another proof that war does not work simply as adding player stats and best 500 weapon and gear stats.

Comment

• Mist
        Retired Game Guru
        • Jan 2013

Basically your attack stats and def stats play a vital role. More so in war than duel. In war they carry more weight than lt stats or weapons used. In duel high star seated lts are equally important as stats. Unless deference is really vast between stats. But in war high star lts don't carry similar weight, your base stats do. Eg if u bring in 1 more ally then your stats for war increase by 900 attack. More than a few extra lt and gear combined. That's why sin is so much in demand.
        sigpic

Comment

Understatement.
          Originally posted by Mist View Post
          That's why sin is so much in demand.
          Top 5 players on my ally list have a 7/8 * Sin as their Main lt majority of the time with either LV or Envy in their set up. If you are into PvP WAR (or not but to defend) then get Sin and star it up as high as you can.

Comment

• Snooky
            Banned
            • Jun 2015

If you're not fortunate enough to have SIN, then Cesar can help a bit with that.

Also, it's not just about 500 weapons vs 300, if you have 500 pocket knives and the opponent has 300 AK12, chances are you will lose.

PvP was is very difficult to calculate as it takes a lot of data into account:

1 lieutenant per 5 allies (strongest first), and 1 of each of the following per ally (in each category, strongest first): gun, melee, rifle, heavy weapon, gear, vehicle + All insignias equipped (the ones that are not equipped are not brought to was, no matter the level)
            The maximum number of allies counted for war is 501, although some lieutenants increase this number (Cesar, SIN)
            Regardless of which PvP style is selected, each initiated attack costs the attacker 1 stamina.

When attacking
            The game will automatically use your best LTs and equipment with respect to attack.

When defending
            The game will automatically use your best LTs and equipment with respect to defence.

Comment

• Vishnu
              Goon
              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Snooky View Post
              If you're not fortunate enough to have SIN, then Cesar can help a bit with that.

Also, it's not just about 500 weapons vs 300, if you have 500 pocket knives and the opponent has 300 AK12, chances are you will lose.

PvP was is very difficult to calculate as it takes a lot of data into account:

1 lieutenant per 5 allies (strongest first), and 1 of each of the following per ally (in each category, strongest first): gun, melee, rifle, heavy weapon, gear, vehicle + All insignias equipped (the ones that are not equipped are not brought to was, no matter the level)
              The maximum number of allies counted for war is 501, although some lieutenants increase this number (Cesar, SIN)
              Regardless of which PvP style is selected, each initiated attack costs the attacker 1 stamina.

When attacking
              The game will automatically use your best LTs and equipment with respect to attack.

When defending
              The game will automatically use your best LTs and equipment with respect to defence.
              To make clear first if i dont have sin then i never attack people having sin. Second i dont bring 500 steak knife in war. I spent a lot of inventory and thus replacing old one from new for best 500.And usually it happens that I have 200 more ak 12 and 200 more shotguns /catling guns and 100 more business suits and in other category as well i have better and more weapon except for no of lieutenants which also opponent outnumber by few. I see the opponets profile before attacking. And cesar benefit of adding only 1 allies dont sense to me much helpful. I am trying for even 1 star sin but i am hard on luck till now.

Comment

• Vishnu
                Goon
                • Feb 2015

Basically your attack stats and def stats play a vital role. More so in war than duel. In war they carry more weight than lt stats or weapons used. In duel high star seated lts are equally important as stats. Unless deference is really vast between stats. But in war high star lts don't carry similar weight, your base stats do. Eg if u bring in 1 more ally then your stats for war increase by 900 attack. More than a few extra lt and gear combined. That's why sin is so much in demand.
                Sorry but i didnt get what u actually meant. I mean by having 1 more allies my stats for war increases by 900. This 900 is from 1 extra weapon and gear from war in each category or there is something like that for each additional ally u bring into war u get 900 attack (additional attack from 1 weapon and gear in each category excluded).If it would be the first case then people i am doing war is not having neck to neck competition with me where this can make much affect. They are generally having 1/2 inventory in comparison to me. Please explain.

Comment

• Mist
                  Retired Game Guru
                  • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Vishnu View Post
                  Sorry but i didnt get what u actually meant. I mean by having 1 more allies my stats for war increases by 900. This 900 is from 1 extra weapon and gear from war in each category or there is something like that for each additional ally u bring into war u get 900 attack (additional attack from 1 weapon and gear in each category excluded).If it would be the first case then people i am doing war is not having neck to neck competition with me where this can make much affect. They are generally having 1/2 inventory in comparison to me. Please explain.
                  Basically war is 501x attack power plus certain percentage of all lts combined attack power (max is I believe 100 lts without sin) plus certain percentage of attack power of 501 gear weapons etc.

So if you bring in an additional number of allies your attack power multiplies. But same time the number of lts you bring is limited to 1per 5 allies I think. That's why your base stats matter more in war in relation to your lts strengths. Don't get me wrong lts and gear matter. Just not as much as base stats.

That's why unless a person has higher star sin they will not be able to beat you in war if their attack power is comparatively lessor than your defense power and visa versa.

Eg your attack power is 1000. Each ally you bring to war increases it by 1000. So if you bring in 501 allies your power becomes 501000. Your lts same time will be limited to max 100. Add sin and your ally count increases. While your lts won't increase comparatively. So your war power increases by 1000 each ally added.

That's why similar strength players use war to beat each other using sin.

I know it's a very basic eg but I hope you get the main gist.

The above link provides the best answer.
                  Last edited by Mist; 06-30-2015, 07:11 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Vishnu
                    Goon
                    • Feb 2015

Basically war is 501x attack power plus certain percentage of all lts combined attack power (max is I believe 100 lts without sin) plus certain percentage of attack power of 501 gear weapons etc.

So if you bring in an additional number of allies your attack power multiplies. But same time the number of lts you bring is limited to 1per 5 allies I think. That's why your base stats matter more in war in relation to your lts strengths. Don't get me wrong lts and gear matter. Just not as much as base stats.

That's why unless a person has higher star sin they will not be able to beat you in war if their attack power is comparatively lessor than your defense power and visa versa.

Eg your attack power is 1000. Each ally you bring to war increases it by 1000. So if you bring in 501 allies your power becomes 501000. Your lts same time will be limited to max 100. Add sin and your ally count increases. While your lts won't increase comparatively. So your war power increases by 1000 each ally added.

That's why similar strength players use war to beat each other using sin.

I know it's a very basic eg but I hope you get the main gist.

The above link provides the best answer.
                    Thanks mist. According to ur explanation now even cesar look me benefitial untill i got sin other than boosting my base stat, i can star cesar as well and use him in inner circle while doing war.
                    Also ur explanation looks to me very accurate bevause whenever i war with someone having 386 ally or 400 ally (less than 500 ally). I always win thats may be because there base stats are multiplied by only 387/401 and mine is multiplied by 501 other than the weapons and gear we are bringing in war.
                    Last edited by Vishnu; 07-01-2015, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X